As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

a triple turtle [chat]

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    oh god @echo change your av back

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    oh god @echo change your av back

eyes.jpg

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Really good trip though but fuck American Airlines.

Yeah, that's really crappy. The only time I've ever missed a flight because of the connecting flight being delayed the airline paid to put us up in a hotel.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Excuse me but why have we not talked about yesterday's xkcd?

Because it's amazing!
    every_majors_terrible.png

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    ugh

I ran out of my brain medicine and was off it for ~3 days

and I took a pill this morning and I feel all wonky and kinda sick

Can't help but feel that "EA indie bundle" is a massive contradiction in terms.

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

It's heading the same way as 'indie music' which now encompasses approximately 90% of all music.

Oh god does that mean that we are getting hipster gamers next.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

feeling that is a 95 cent micro transaction

shitty%20singularity.jpg

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    skippy

i demand brain pills

nobody ever gives me brain pills

in fact i havent been in hospital since i was 6 and broke my leg SEND HALP

obF2Wuw.png
  • wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    2HpkQ.png

wandering on
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Excuse me but why have we not talked about yesterday's xkcd?

Because it's amazing!
    every_majors_terrible.png

Printed.
    Hung in office.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I feel like all the threads are moving hella slow today.

Like everyone decided tot ake a break from posting. Anyone else notice this?

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Everyone is either graduating or working through finals, I'd wager

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Well it's still sort of early for the forums. Most of the content is USA generated.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Welcome back, Deebs!

We missed ya! How was your beachside adventure?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Xkcd is the worst

SanderJK wrote: »

It's heading the same way as 'indie music' which now encompasses approximately 90% of all music.

Oh god does that mean that we are getting hipster gamers next.

We're already there

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

Maybe, but that pack is £14.38 or so for six games.
    I'm ok with that.

sig.gif
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Company email server is down. Not sure what I am supposed to be doing.

education is literally the most important and valuable thing in the history of civilization

and white people spit on it because it's cool to spit on it

Vanguard wrote: »
    Company email server is down. Not sure what I am supposed to be doing.

REBOOT IT

ahahahaha you're supposed to be checking the forums.

• DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Campy wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    @organichu thanks for the reply. I think I am gonna try out the trial run at Belcher's gym.

Did Chu recommend you doing BJJ? Because if he didn't you totally should. He probably did, so I will merely back him up on his statement.
    Do it.

Belcher apparently made a really douchey speech at the end of his last fight but I don't know the details of it. He is a pretty good fighter though. Doesn't necessarily mean his gym is good for students but anyhoo.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    oh eddy

those white people

if only they knew the value of love

obF2Wuw.png
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Really good trip though but fuck American Airlines.

Yeah, that's really crappy. The only time I've ever missed a flight because of the connecting flight being delayed the airline paid to put us up in a hotel.

I tried to make them but to no avail.

PSN: Honkalot
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    dang, it sounds like the worst design engineer is going to be picking up my tasks. Sorry, NASA!

We all have a lot of reasons to apologize to NASA.

Bullshit. NASA should be apologizing to us. If you'd ever worked with them you would know that to be true.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    Everyone is either graduating or working through finals, I'd wager

That's dumb.

TL DR wrote: »
    I used to take Muay Thai at an awesome hole in the wall place in Cinci. Great group of people, not too expensive, no contract. Then I lost my job, my car died, and the economy tanked, and by the time I was able to consider classes again, the place was no longer open.

Since then, the only spot I've been able to find near me was all about a high-pressure sales pitch and yearly contract and all these extra fees and the guy was a total douchenozzle.

I checked out a place a while back and the instructor spent a lot of time grinding his forearms into my jawbones. I think that shit is total bullshit to do when sparring with your classmates. Fuckers.

edited May 2012
    The assumption, the graduating et al, or the wager?

Eddy on
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    education is literally the most important and valuable thing in the history of civilization

I've realized that a lot of the notions of "cool" that we are exposed to when we're younger are pretty much just dumb.

ugh

I ran out of my brain medicine and was off it for ~3 days

and I took a pill this morning and I feel all wonky and kinda sick
    you gotta keep up on that stuff better. brains typically don't do well to sudden stoppage of meds. Shit, some of them can cause seizures if quit abruptly.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    the place i started bjj at in like 2005 was good. small local place. and then when i was in college our school club was taught by a then renzo gracie brown belt alum of my college (who got his black belt while i was there)

but then i got really busy sr year and then destroyed my knee in february 2010 and then i haven't been to bjj since

poo
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    oh eddy

those white people

if only they knew the value of love

White people don't know the meaning of love

We only know the value of making treaties or contracts and then immediately breaking them

I wish xkcd guy would get some new jokes

i wish nerdgasmic would get some new FACE

obF2Wuw.png
    The assumption, the graduating et al, or the wager?

Well I AM a white person!

I keed, I just don't like when the forums are slow.

@Dynagrip

Muay Thai is srs bizness. Just push your elbow back in their face! It's just kinda how it works!

Suck my dilz posh spice

• Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    My big toe is in unbearable pain today.

I can't even walk.

yGxvf.png
    every day im educatin

obF2Wuw.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Xkcd is the worst

could be worse

could be homestuck

This discussion has been closed.