As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Wrestling Thread] We all dig crazy chicks

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    the stip is a five minute mayhem match

if neither one reaches a decision within five minutes they're both fired

no DQs, no count outs

just to see what the internet does

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Lord Botchtai

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    there's the mist

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    That's going on Botchamania

He could barely lift Punk

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Holy shit that slam was so bad.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Who's fault was that? Punk's or Tensai's?

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME PUNK

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Looked like Punk's fault.

Impressed by how Punk almost lifted Tensai though.

Love D-Bry's undeserved celebration and the Yes locks.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    So

Cena

Sheamus

And now Punk

all have arm problems

This is a first I think

Well, Punk didn't jump at all, so I'd err on the side of Punk, but Tensai has been dogshit the entire match, so probably a bit of both.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    So

Cena

Sheamus

And now Punk

all have arm problems

This is a first I think

Also HHH.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Apparently they finally found a way to cool Bryan to the crowds.

[IMG][/img]
    edited May 2012
    Still at least Punk and Bryan closed Raw and not Cena. So that's good.

Overall the show wasn't bad. Almost all the segments had a purpose to build to the PPV or start/further angles. I'm interested to see where this Big Show/Eve thing goes.

Edit: Romanian he's a heel. I don't want to see him go back to being a underdog face. Besides he was still doing his yes thing so you can't accuse them of stiffling that.

wirehead26 on
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Still at least Punk and Bryan closed Raw and not Cena. So that's good.

Overall the show wasn't bad. Almost all the segments had a purpose to build to the PPV or start/further angles. I'm interested to see where this Big Show/Eve thing goes.

Big Show/Ryder Revenge Series.

[IMG][/img]
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    it ends with Layla whoopin' Eve's ass

Nirya wrote: »
    Well, Punk didn't jump at all, so I'd err on the side of Punk, but Tensai has been dogshit the entire match, so probably a bit of both.

Tensai wasn't doing much but then again I'm glad since Bryan was also in the match. I'd like to see him go back to using his argentine backbreaker and firemans carry neckbreaker though.

• LuxLux Registered User regular
    Brock Lesnar's statement should have ended with, "And Kmart sucks! I do all my one-stop shopping at Target!"

• Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    I'd be really surprised if Lesnar is gone for good. Besides I highly doubt he'd get his full 5 million if he just ups and leaves now.

What

• Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    I had a fun thought for a match.

I want a Brock Vs. Rock match reffed by the Sock(o)

Mostly I want that just to hear Booker try to say it coherently in Booker speak

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

Is anything in Booker-speak ever coherent?

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular

Is anything in Booker-speak ever coherent?

I understand there is something about a ducky.

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Well, I guess I'm going to have The Embassy's theme stuck in my head for another week. Thanks ROH, assholes.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Did they bring back Jimmy Rave and finally put the belt on him?

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I have to admit, Lesnar's... well, "Lesnar's" burn on Triple H was pretty good. You know, the one about how he lasted so long in Hell in a Cell against Undertaker, yet less than a minute against Lesnar?

Of course, he's not mentioning all the cheap shots he took...

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifJZuC7sH.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Holy shit Heyman!

Also I love that the faces make fun of johnny's voice, throw schoolyard insults at him and tell him they can't wait for the big kid to beat him up at lunchtime, but don't be a bully kids be a star.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Remember that they only have so many Lesnar appearances to work with. They probably spent a couple of months worth already, they have to write him out from time to time.

euj90n71sojo.png
    PWInsider.com is reporting Paul Heyman will be appearing on WWE semi regularly until SummerSlam.

It is reported that Brock Lesnar and Triple H will have a SummerSlam match in August and Heyman continues to represent Lesnar up until that event. WWE feels Heyman is able to speak for Lesnar and keep the storyline going while not having to use up too many dates for Lesnar's appearance.

Reportedly Heyman has agreed to do this storyline to work with people he genuinely enjoys such as Lesnar, make some money and get his name back out there in regular conversation.

Good for him, and even better that they're doing Lesnar/HHH for Summerslam and not Lesnar/Orton. Like I said Brock better win that match though. Hunter has NO excuse beating him.

• ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    PWInsider.com is reporting Paul Heyman will be appearing on WWE semi regularly until SummerSlam.

It is reported that Brock Lesnar and Triple H will have a SummerSlam match in August and Heyman continues to represent Lesnar up until that event. WWE feels Heyman is able to speak for Lesnar and keep the storyline going while not having to use up too many dates for Lesnar's appearance.

Reportedly Heyman has agreed to do this storyline to work with people he genuinely enjoys such as Lesnar, make some money and get his name back out there in regular conversation.

Good for him, and even better that they're doing Lesnar/HHH for Summerslam and not Lesnar/Orton. Like I said Brock better win that match though. Hunter has NO excuse beating him.

Except HHH should win, in order to continue stifling Ace's plans to "legitimize" WWE. Then, after a final blowout next year at WM, Lesnar goes away a broken man, and Ace is "fired".

LTM wrote: »

Except HHH should win, in order to continue stifling Ace's plans to "legitimize" WWE. Then, after a final blowout next year at WM, Lesnar goes away a broken man, and Ace is "fired".

I don't mind Lesnar jobbing again by Mania 29 but Brock has to at least get a few wins during this run. Brock losing to someone like Punk or even Orton I don't mind but no way should he lose to HHH or Cena again.

• LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    This is why I hate this whole contract and idea.

Brock doesn't have enough appearances to fully set up a major story arc. Jericho didn't really either, but he made it work because he's charismatic and can get over immediately.

Now we get Paul Heyman reading prepared statements, instead.

It gets me so internet-raged! RAWR!

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    They have at least written Brock off in a smart way, and he can't cut a promo so it's good that Heyman is taking over that part for him.

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    They have at least written Brock off in a smart way, and he can't cut a promo so it's good that Heyman is taking over that part for him.

Agreed, having met the man a few times, I can say that Heyman is a slimy, self-serving, d-bag, but I loved his booking and the man can make the microphone his bitch. Anything that gets him some TV time, I'll be watching.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    oh no

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    70 in a 55!

That bastardo!

Heyman is an excellent promo guy and booker (if you ignore his late original ECW run) just keep him the fuck away from the money. Personally I'm glad he's back after the debacle that got him fired back in 2006.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    kingworks wrote: »

I can't read this at work, but I hope the car he was pulled over in was something really expensive.

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    kingworks wrote: »

First comment...
    And by the looks of him I bet he had no car insurance?

• DoomSong8DoomSong8 Registered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    Also I love that the faces make fun of johnny's voice, throw schoolyard insults at him and tell him they can't wait for the big kid to beat him up at lunchtime, but don't be a bully kids be a star.
    Ughhhhhh

These people play characters on TV

They do not have to be role models

578991-5FHNJ36.jpg
    XBL:Gravity MD PSN:Gravity1204 Steam:Gravity1204
This discussion has been closed.