As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (The 7 Divisions of Immortal Vampires)

DjRunzaDjRunza Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Artist's Corner
BEHOLD! This is the first ever picture at initial stage of the illustration sketching for Zamelia and Chibi which was done by my friend and I. They are one of the 7 Divisions of Immortal Vampires who serve under Lord Olrox who became the new "King of Immortal Vampires" in my fangame of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow. The other 5 Division of Immortal Vampires are coming soon! Stay tune! Here's the picture below:

ZameliaandChibi.jpg

Do not hesitate to drop by some comments of yours in the box section below here. Cheers! :D

Credits:
Line Art by Arikado12
Colors by DjRunza

DjRunza on

• Faded_SneakersFaded_Sneakers City of AngelsRegistered User regular
    Can you tell us what you're looking for here?

I can appreciate an ambitious project but I think at the moment your artist needs more practice.

And as you don't seem to be the artist, giving advice seems unproductive.

Instagram: fadedsneakers
  • NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    Are you looking for a critiques? One of the rules of the AC is that you have to post your own work. If all you did for these was color them, there's not much to the coloring job. You pretty much just did some tracing and filled in some blocks of color with no regard to form. Do you have any more polished pieces to show us?

• DjRunzaDjRunza Registered User regular
    Can you tell us what you're looking for here?

I can appreciate an ambitious project but I think at the moment your artist needs more practice.

And as you don't seem to be the artist, giving advice seems unproductive.

Hello Faded_Sneakers, nice to meet you here. My name is Aznur, just call me Runza would do. Yes that's true. Currently, I am still searching for someone who is an artist, that could actually help me out to draw 7 new characters. The purpose i made this project is just for fun and supporting back our old beloved 2D Castlevania gameplay back to it's throne at the same time. Not to sound negative about my current artist, but I still need to find an artist to help me out to draw some new characters. Ahahaha yes, I'm only good in editing some pictures and giving out as awesome ideas as possible I can. Are you interested in joining my project? :D

• MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    Are you paying? Most people here are happy to work on commission.

NibCrom wrote: »
    Are you looking for a critiques? One of the rules of the AC is that you have to post your own work. If all you did for these was color them, there's not much to the coloring job. You pretty much just did some tracing and filled in some blocks of color with no regard to form. Do you have any more polished pieces to show us?

Oops. Really? but don't worry NibCrom, the artwork picture above was owned by two person which is me and my friend as well. Lol. I'm so sorry NibCrom, as I mention above the artwork picture, the picture above was the first ever picture at initial stage of the illustration sketching for Zamelia and Chibi which was done by my friend and I. I wish I could draw even more cooler than the above one but the thing is, I can't even draw well like anybody else does. :(

Are you paying? Most people here are happy to work on commission.

Hey Hello there MagicToaster, I hate to say this but I don't do any payment on my Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow project. I'm actually creating it just for fun and support and bring back the Castlevania 2D gameplay. I am so sorry MagicToaster. :'(

• NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    Please familiarize yourself with the rules thread:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/145130/rules-thread-read-before-posting#Item_1

You're not following at least three of the rules, including:

1 ) Please Lurk First!
    5 ) Post Your Own Work
    10 ) Do Not Ask for Art in a New Thread

• Faded_SneakersFaded_Sneakers City of AngelsRegistered User regular
    I feel like you've posted here before. Perhaps under some other name.

This is all a little too deja vu.

Instagram: fadedsneakers

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/145130/rules-thread-read-before-posting#Item_1

1 ) Please Lurk First!
    5 ) Post Your Own Work

Ok NibCrom, thank you for giving me the rules and regulations here. So sorry for against the rules and regulations here. But I do not wish to commission paid work here, I just would like to find an artist that can help me out for fun and without getting paid. If its not here, then do you know which website that I can find an artist that can help me out just for fun and without getting paid as well? Would be really appreciate it if you could tell me. I am really in need to find an artist.

Ahaha I don't know. So, are you up for it? :)

• GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/160061/ps-vita-castlevania-souls-of-sorrow#Item_2

• GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    DjRunza wrote: »

1 ) Please Lurk First!
    5 ) Post Your Own Work

Ok NibCrom, thank you for giving me the rules and regulations here. So sorry for against the rules and regulations here. But I do not wish to commission paid work here, I just would like to find an artist that can help me out for fun and without getting paid. If its not here, then do you know which website that I can find an artist that can help me out just for fun and without getting paid as well? Would be really appreciate it if you could tell me. I am really in need to find an artist.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3238861

Grifter wrote: »

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/160061/ps-vita-castlevania-souls-of-sorrow#Item_2

:D

This discussion has been closed.