As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Call of Duty] BLOPS2 The Game With No Last Stand Or Dead Man's Hand

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    I submit that watching competitive videogames is boring as watching dirt grow for every videogame.

Fighting games can be pretty exciting to watch.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    Fighting games are boring to play.

I doubt removing the only interactive part of it will improve it.

• Options
    You're boring to play!

SICK BURN

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    I find drop zone fun and an easy way to grind my perks up to pro level. SitRep/Blind Eye are easy with all the stuff everywhere. And Recon is easy since everyone's gonna be at the red smoke.

Also, as a rule, if I'm not in a party with someone, 80% of the time in gonna mute them.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    The AA12 is awful, but it's so much fun to run around with. I need to remember to put scavenger on that class though because it has shit for ammo. I tried aiming down sights with it once. I'll never do it again. I can't wait to get damage and extended mags for that gun. Good times will be had, as I'll be able to finish off those double kills.

• Options
    musanmanmusanman Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    The AA12 is awful, but it's so much fun to run around with. I need to remember to put scavenger on that class though because it has shit for ammo. I tried aiming down sights with it once. I'll never do it again. I can't wait to get damage and extended mags for that gun. Good times will be had, as I'll be able to finish off those double kills.

use range + exmags, and obviously scavenger. I always tac-insert my shotgun build.

AA12 was my first 250 headshot gun and will always have a special place in my heart. Hold B and C on Mission and tac insert the corner on the ramp from A to B and let the rage quitting begin, it's glorious. You can hold that point against an entire team by yourself the whole game.

sic2sig.jpg
  • Options
    MusicoolMusicool Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    Especially since competitive CoD gets rid of all the things that make CoD different from every other shooter.

No killstreaks. None of the fun perks. Only the best weapons. It's like watching a game full of all the kids who'd like to make Calvinball fair.

I'd rather read a dictionary.

I disagree completely.

hAmmONd IsnT A mAin TAnk
    unbelievablejugsphp.png
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Options
    belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    Yeah, I don't like watching gamebattles, I like watching Sandy Ravage.

• Options
    I'm going to shoot people for a bit.

• Options
    Good games tonight guys. Glad we had a full party.

Sorry match making sucks and you didn't get to play JJ

• Options
    sPider817sPider817 Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I had to stock a new toy gun at work a few nights ago: the Marshmallow Blaster. All I could think was "Hm, a MW3 shotgun toy"

Battlenet: s314der#1279 XBL: s314der YouTube
    Twitch Wed-Sun, 2-5pm CST
  • Options
    My response to that is that Dom game on Bailout. I was, like, 1-7 with a rapid fire MP7 with range proficiency (aka cheat mode)

Then I switched to my SPAS-12 with no proficiencies and a red-motherfucking-dot sight and ended 35-20

And unlocked Range after that game.

Shotguns arent bad now that they added 2 pellets per shot.

Not good, but not marshmellow guns anymore.

• Options
    I picked up someone's SPAS on one of the Dome matches (the one where everyone was running Lay On the Ground Like a Bitch). Yeah, it was doing some work, it's just not quite as triggerspam-friendly as the Striker.

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    I prefer the USAS to the Striker. They're practically the same thing, but I just like that one more. Mk14 is still the best gun in the game, though.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Fawst wrote: »
    I prefer the USAS to the Striker. They're practically the same thing, but I just like that one more. Mk14 PP90M1 is still the best gun in the game, though.

Alternatively: The RPG.

Edit: Oh god... I hope they have RPGs in the future D:

Skull2185 on
  • Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Eh, I love me some PP90M1, but it ain't gonna get a kill on the other side of the map with the speed or precision of the Mk14. Then again, that's my personal play style, so maybe it works for others.

I haven't played this in forever. I honestly don't miss it. And so far, the stuff I've heard about Blops 2? I'm not getting that "time to buy a ticket for the hype-train" vibe. At all.

• Options
    Yeah, the USAS is significantly better than the SPAS.

I hear tell the KSG is, too, but I haven't fired it.

• Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    I guess I can try to get online tonight after going into a NyQuil induced coma last night.

• Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Does every title you come up with have to be negative? Why did you even create the thread if all you're going to do is shit on it? What a great way to keep any new blood out.

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    All the "new blood" would have to do is look in the thread to see how we feel anyways.

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    Bob_LoblawBob_Loblaw Registered User regular
    Who gives a crap about Face Off maps that can't be played in the regular team rotations? Put them in at the same rate Shipment showed up.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Dashui wrote: »
    Does every title you come up with have to be negative? Why did you even create the thread if all you're going to do is shit on it? What a great way to keep any new blood out.

Because 323 decided to make a Call of Halo game as halo 4

EA took that as a threat and as such decided to have Treyarch make Halo of Duty: Black Ops 2

Its a dick measuring thing
    Bob_Loblaw wrote: »
    Who gives a crap about Face Off maps that can't be played in the regular team rotations? Put them in at the same rate Shipment showed up.

Shipment?

Needs 50 people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK4WXnfOiLU

iRevert on
  • Options
    Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    Bob_Loblaw wrote: »

Hey! Hey! 1 v 1 me nao! Scrub! My CoD penis is immense and I will proove it to you and all the peole on Youtubs!

Face Off because your CoD penis needs it.

• Options
    edited May 2012
  • Options

See what happens? I change the name of the thread to something non-negative and it doesn't see a post for a full day.

Its because all of the cynical fuckers see "Happy" and "Game everyone likes" and thinks its something that isn't COD related. Thus we must always have a negative and hateful title as to be the beacon of hatred that attracts everyone.

• Options
    iRevert wrote: »

See what happens? I change the name of the thread to something non-negative and it doesn't see a post for a full day.

Its because all of the cynical fuckers see "Happy" and "Game everyone likes" and thinks its something that isn't COD related. Thus we must always have a negative and hateful title as to be the beacon of hatred that attracts everyone.

I hate you.

On a related not, Ive been drinking 10.3% beer!

Im almost done with my third, then Im gonna go home and shoot everyone.

So get ready.

• Options
    iRevert wrote: »

I hate you.

On a related not, Ive been drinking 10.3% beer!

Im almost done with my third, then Im gonna go home and shoot everyone.

So get ready.

Tell me when and when I see it I'll get on, though I won't have a mic. Its somewhere around my house and I forgot where I put it so if I can find it I'll use it if not then no mic.

• Options
    Alright, getting online now

• Options
    Alright, getting online now

Well I'm eating so like a half hour or so before I get online.

• Options
    I'd love to jump on and kill bitches, but we have no power. There goes my weekend.

• Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    Hey dudes.

XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    WHAT, MERCY

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    Just saying hey. MW3 seems like a fun game.

XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    MW2 is awesome and also terrible.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Damn it all, I get power back and everyone logs off. Oh well, Enslaved it is.
    I'll be on this afternoon/evening unless I get roped into real life social stuff.

sPider817 on
  • Options
    iTunesIsEviliTunesIsEvil Cornfield? Cornfield.Registered User regular
    MW2 is awesome and also terrible.

Connections are terrible. If it weren't for that, I almost wouldn't mind OMA-tubes, etc.

Did the connections get any better after I left?

• Options
    Have the MW2 killfeeds always been red/blue? Or did I run into the greatest modded lobby of all time?

• Options
    Yeah new mods on mw2...

16 in 1 javelins, rubber bullets...and more

• Options
    Good shit in Drop Zone. Need to clip out that Game Winning RPG double.