As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Silly silly assuran, you seem so sure that that will help.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I didn't say it would help, only that I went there. Best to make you keep some influence on the planets you own so you don't spread across the galaxy.

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Good luck with that.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Thanks for all the info guys, I'm adding it to the spreadsheet which currently looks like this.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoHcgrMkqDPudGxyRjhWb2trRmJIR2lnMVhRSmRRQmc

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Hey everyone, just wanted to say it's been a great day and I've had a blast as you network head. You should all know who the next in line are. There are several padawan who have worked against suspected Sith tonight. If you are one of them, and I am dead tomorrow, please let the thread know.

And to the Sith: Even if you strike me down, I shall return as some more powerful than you can imagine.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Dammit Saber, you stole my line, but you're a great kid anyways so it's all good.

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Mentoring sportz. Not sure why, just felt like it =p.

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    DAY 4 - Always in motion is the future

For the first time in almost four cycles, the Jedi Council chambers felt peaceful and calm. The Jedi had finally taken from the Sith almost as much as they had received from them. In the middle of the room, were two Knights.

Master Tvet Slyndar broke the silence, "Welcome Knight Ado Conrye and Knight Raest to the Council Chambers. We are assured that the mistake last cycle will not happen this cycle. You are members of the Council and officially Jedi Masters."

"Thank you", the new Masters both said in unison.

"We should be thanking you, filling the chairs of both Master Thraellvi'g Gennsan and Master Ar..." Master Ilin Draconis, seemed to find it hard to say the next part, "... I mean Lord Nefarious will be good for many reasons."

"Are we sure the Sword did not end the Darkness of Nefarious? It makes no sense that this Dark Lord Hekatombe would have killed a Sith. I do not understand..." Master gℓιт¢н responded.

"We are sure. The anger in the death blow is not something the Sword would do. Additionally, the lightning burns across the room point to two separate sources. The Sword would not use lighting. And apparently it was quite the duel." Master Long Yu concluded.

"And we have definite proof that it was the Sword that ended Knight Thafel Fartmaster's light. Again, we are unsure of the Sword's reasoning behind striking him down. The archives mention th-" Master Marasha Xiloscient tried to explain before being interrupted.

"I am sorry to disturb you fellow Master, but our security teams have just reported that our recently killed Knight, Pandora Rose was the Sword of the Jedi. Definitive proof in his quarters." Master Oobedoob Benubi reported.

"Hopefully the Force will see fit to bring balance. That is the second Sword that this so-called Saber IEATYOUNGLINGS has taken from us." Master Ret'brah replied.

"That is troubling," Master Hammer Wilga tilted his head, "Word is that they are having trouble in the stasis room. They are requesting a holocall." and with a wave of his hand a blue, transparent image appeared in the middle of the room.

Immediately apparent was the image of their security team leader and stasis technician.

"We are having some trouble containing one of the ones you sent down to us." He said.

"Which one?"

"uh, not Saber Malus, the other one ... uh ..."

"Saber Lotus?"

"Yeah, her. She snuck a vibroblade down here and killed four of our technicians and the security in the room as we were about to put her in stasis. We have her sealed in the room currently and all she keeps doing is spouting nonsense like we are the blind leading the blind and the Sith will show true power when they rule."

"We'll handle it. Please step aside."

The security team leader stepped aside and the sight of a Sith Saber yelling, throwing lightning, and filling the space with hate became immediately visible.

Master Hammer Wilga looked at his fellow Masters and they all nodded back. They bowed their heads and almost instantly, the Sith woman in the image froze still. Hate still in her eyes, but unable to move, the security team leader opened the door and finished the stasis process.

When it was complete, they said goodbye to the security team and the image retreated into the holodevice.

Master Ado Conrye started right into his report "We have gathered the details of the various missions today and we can report good news. Master Raest?"

Master Raest looked away from his fellow new Council Member at back the rest of the room, "We have taken Fondor and have made significant progress on Alderaan. All this at the slight expense of footing in Bothuwai."

"This is excellent news. May the Force be with us even more tomorrow."

vertroue Saber Lotus - Put in stasis by the Order
    Farangu Saber Malus - Put in stasis by the Council
    capfalcon Lord Nefarious - Killed in a duel
    Alegis Master Thraellvi'g Gennsan - Killed by mandalorian bounty hunters
    tzeentchling Knight Pandora Rose - Sword of the Jedi - Killed on Order of the Emperor
    Cythraul Knight Inactivus - Assassinated while on a mission
    That Dave Fella Knight Thafel Fartmaster - Killed in a duel

Updated Player List and positions:
    Jedi Council
    SLyM Master Tvet Slyndar
    Kias Master Dark Helmet
    Alegis Master Thraellvi'g Gennsan
    matev Master Ilin Draconis
    warban Master gℓιт¢н
    MrBlarney Master Long Yu
    Anialos Master Marasha Xiloscient
    capfalcon Master Arron Caballa
    Smoove Operator Master Oobedoob Benubi
    Ketbra Master Ret'brah
    SaberOverEasy Master Hammer Wilga
    Shiny New Toys Master Ado Conrye
    SeGaTai Master Raest

Council Aide
    That Dave Fella Knight Thafel Fartmaster

Knight/Padawan Pairings
    TheRoadVirus Knight Vashta Nerada
    Cayrus Knight Wedge Starkiller

FecklessRogue Knight Finnigan Rysoh
    Baidol Padawan Perio Veris

Infidel Knight Vii'let
    13lasphemer69 Knight Travius Starscream

AkimboLegs Knight Kado
    Mr. Mojo Risin Knight Tacitus

kime Knight Placeholderus

jdarksun Padawan Krema Matyr

tzeentchling Knight Pandora Rose
    Figgy Knight Swen Spynar

JABMonkey Knight Ezlee Seyfert
    Rawkking Goodguy Padawan Loane Starr

Cythraul Knight Inactivus
    Nirya Knight Captain Lou Albano

I needed a name to post Knight Harry S. Plinkett
    Malkor Knight Peen Rokolu

Assuran Knight Flock
    CaptainPlanet82 Padawan Butscratch'A

pablo_price Knight Scoo'taloo
    Gaslight Padawan Var Falconer

38thDoe Knight ☺☻♥♣♪♫Ω∞♠♦◘○

Peccavi Knight Xzibit

Farangu Knight Murtak Nesh

shalmelo Padawan Olem Lahs

sportzboytjw Knight Gree M. D'Arrc
    Schuss Padawan Badevil Goodslayer

REG Rysk Knight Saphelon De'Armetis
    corvidae Knight corvus corax

mascara305 Knight Niav
    Bedlam Padawan Wang Visectamus

MrTLicious Knight Vitju Mavis
    vertroue Padawan Damaya Weirn

Grunt's Ghosts Knight Vicus Oman

Retaba Knight Ket'Brah

Galactic Status:
    GalaxyMap4.png
    Planets:
    Jedi Controlled Planets:
    Coruscant: Seat of Power. Initially under Jedi Control and this power is controlled by and known to the Jedi Council.
    Fondor

Sith Controlled Planets:
    Nal Hutta
    Tatooine

Neutral Planets (Full power description will only be given to the Jedi/Sith that get control of the planet.):
    Alderaan
    Bothuwai
    Hoth

PMs being sent out now for those who should get them.

Voting and action submittal for day five closes Friday at 10pm MST/PDT

ObiFett on
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    oooOOOooo

Hey, I was Darth Darth Nefarious....

Also, Boooooooo team killing.

OOOoooOOO

Capfalcon on
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I just noticed, I'm always one of, if not the first one, to talk.

Do you just have a list of the council member that I'm on top of that you go down, ticking them off once you've made them say something?

Because that's totally what I would do.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    YES! A heavy bought victory, but well done Order, we must press the fight!

Hail Hydra
    SLyM wrote: »
    I just noticed, I'm always one of, if not the first one, to talk.

Do you just have a list of the council member that I'm on top of that you go down, ticking them off once you've made them say something?

Because that's totally what I would do.

It goes in order of appearance on the player list, to avoid any reading into the order.

I went in reverse one time!

Obi, can you confirm the galactic status is current. It looks identical to yesterdays.

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Woot, 3 Sith dead. Go team Jedi!

Excellent night when we can create Sith on Sith crime.

• FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    oooooOOOOOooooo

Probably could have made a better Sith name than Darth Malus.

'Hey everybody, we need to take the guy named Dark Bad real seriously'

ooooOOOOOooooo

• SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    3 dead? that chiss is bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    chiss be cray

chiss be cray

(Huttas in Paris)

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
    Alright guys, everyone should know the drill by now:

Go ahead and confirm your actions with Shiny New Toys. The new Sword (RIP Tzeen!) and whoever got the Fondor power should contact me immediately.

All other loyal knights, stand by for marching orders tomorrow. All Sith, please present yourself for extermination. It will go easier this way.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    All I'm sayin' is shipyards

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    Suddenly, I have the weirdest Star Destroyer-shaped boner.

Hail Hydra
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Let us get our orbital bombardment on.

"And boom goes the dynamite"

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Hmmm, methinks the purple is an SK pair trying to implement the Rule of Two. Thoughts?

That seems a logical conclusion. Whoever he is, I'm happy he took out capfalcon. He was the Sith on the council I had no read on.

Thanks SK!

I brought that up yesterday, seems pretty valid now.

Hail Hydra
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    OooOooooOoOoOoooo

I (and those that helped me to pick targets) had terrible aim, but I was proud to serve as your Sword for the time I had.

Also, it's just as well, as I'm moving across country temporarily for the next couple days and would have had spotty internet at best.

May the Force be with you all!

OooOooOoooooOOooO

All PMs should be out now.

If you think you should have gotten a PM, let me know.

• Shiny New ToysShiny New Toys where am i? its dark in hereRegistered User regular
    Okay, spreadsheet updated as far as possible. I know i gave orders for people to attack planets, but not sure how many did and how many went there own way. If you confirmed in thread that you were gong I have added you but please let me know if you did something else instead. They more accurate the data the better.

It's my birthday party today and in about 2 hours I will be drinking and therefore not responsible :P
    As I live in a completely different time zone, I should be okay and back answering messages and stuff towards the end of the day. Time to go beautify!

• Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Set a course...make it happen

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    So who is the network head? Is it Saber?

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    vOv

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Current Spreadsheet (up to post 1935)

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Shiny New Toys has my trust and should be given any generally public information (i.e. what you did, any results, etc.) We work together on the network.

Anything someone would like kept more... discrete can me directed towards me. This would include special powers and any seerings that return Sith.

And just to let them know I don't discriminate, if any Sith want to PM with their evil status, that would be great. We've had some incidents in the stasis tubes before, so we'd like to avoid a repeat if at all possible!

It wasn't that nasty, and the janitors got overtime pay, so win-win.

Hail Hydra
    Also, as a public service announcement: There will NOT be a network lead vote today. Our remaining confirmed targets will be going to the council and vig. We've gotten important information and results the last couple of days, but there's still a few sith hiding in the weeds. We need a public vote record to find them.

Let me re-iterate: The network will not be leading a vote on the thread today. I will not be offering up anyone for voting today.

We will certainly be participating in any discussion, but we need YOU to lead it. So go ahead and look through some vote records and the mission spreadsheet. Look at what Infidel, Farangu, Vertroue and Capfalcon said and pushed. Look at who has low post counts, and make your voices heard!

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    So much for being Sith!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Well that night went better than expected.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Gonna avenge the shit out of Cythraul.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Leave poor Cythraul's corpse alone D:

Alternative post: Corpse party!