As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Forumer Seattle Get Togethers- Spring/Summer Edition

• ky13ky13 Registered User regular
    Theros wrote: »
    I look forward to constantly strafing airfields while ky13 attempts to get helicopters airborne. :D

FU, I landed a heli on the tall tower. I forever win.

Eternity_Sky-banner-4.png
    Hey, it's me, Teldra! Did someone say "greatsword"? [Eternity]
  • Oz K. FodrotskiOz K. Fodrotski Registered User regular
    You have MONEY, sucka.

• CronusCronus Registered User regular
    This sucks. I've been looking forward to the next LAN and you pick the one weekend I can't go at all. You ruin everything Red! *storms off*

Unfortunately my folks are in town that weekend so I'm all booked up. Please take pictures of you guys making Oz miserable so I can feel like I'm there! I can't wait for the BBQ though. Also, I bough Red Dragon Inn 3 and We Didn't Playtest This Either recently and I'll bring both.

camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • Brian4120Brian4120 Registered User regular
    At least you didn't find out a week before the event this time.

I'M HALPING!
  • TherosTheros Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    ky13 wrote: »
    Theros wrote: »
    I look forward to constantly strafing airfields while ky13 attempts to get helicopters airborne. :D

FU, I landed a heli on the tall tower. I forever win.

That's awesome. I will also settle for constantly strafing Oz as well.

Theros on
  • LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    BigRed wrote: »
    So its looking like I am going to do June 16th for OMGWTFBBQ. Any comments?

I have an extra 10x10 popup canopy. Let me know if you want it brought-en. I will bring it for sure if it's raining, set up a tiny iron throne, and make all of you eat outside.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Jonny4squareJonny4square Registered User new member
    I'm down to meet and do some mini painting/ MTG at Cafe Mox. Just shoot me a PM, I only live about 5 miles away.

If you guys like improv comedy, or vidya gaems, or any of the above, consider checking out Wing-It Productions' show Gauntlet. It's running on Thursdays and Fridays at 8:00PM this month - just caught the premiere last night and it was great.

Full disclosure: my brother is in the cast. However, it is objectively hilarious.

• PrincessCleoPrincessCleo Registered User regular
    I'm trying to get my boyfriend to do more social things. I'll talk to him about the OMGWTFBBQ. I can have him make his macaroni salad.

I am also down for mini painting. Two of my friends work at Card Kingdom, so it'd be nice to get to see them again.

• vgcvgc United StatesRegistered User regular
    If you guys like improv comedy, or vidya gaems, or any of the above, consider checking out Wing-It Productions' show Gauntlet. It's running on Thursdays and Fridays at 8:00PM this month - just caught the premiere last night and it was great.

Full disclosure: my brother is in the cast. However, it is objectively hilarious.

Hmmm...I do like video games and I do like laughter and mirth. Would other people be interested in making this an official unofficial meetup? If not, I'll still probably go one night. It looks hilarious.

Note for the LAN: If you do not have BF3 (like I did) here is the most inexpensive option I found:
    amzn.com/B005WWZUQ0

If anyone else has a better price feel free to rub it in my face

I'M HALPING!
  • ALKADERALKADER Registered User regular
    vgc wrote: »

Hmmm...I do like video games and I do like laughter and mirth. Would other people be interested in making this an official unofficial meetup? If not, I'll still probably go one night. It looks hilarious.

I would be down for this.I have been to some of their late night Ninja improvs.Pretty hilarious stuff.

• vgcvgc United StatesRegistered User regular
    ALKADER wrote: »

I would be down for this.I have been to some of their late night Ninja improvs.Pretty hilarious stuff.

Do you and other people want to go on the 11th at 8pm? That's next Friday. I've never been to their show and I'm eager to check it out.

Do you and other people want to go on the 11th at 8pm? That's next Friday. I've never been to their show and I'm eager to check it out.

Count me in.

Anyone else interested in this?

• ashridahashridah Registered User regular
    MAY 25th - 28th LAN PARTY:

count me in.
    Also. paid.

• BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    4 spots left for the LAN!

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
    Btw... I might have some sponsors for this LAN. Some things that came late for the Large event that they just said to just apply to a future event.

Plus a company might be buying a lunch for everyone. Trying to work out details right now.

Btw... I might have some sponsors for this LAN. Some things that came late for the Large event that they just said to just apply to a future event.

Plus a company might be buying a lunch for everyone. Trying to work out details right now.
    Excellent.

I'M HALPING!
  • RebelMoogleRebelMoogle Dipl.-Ing. SeattleRegistered User new member
    edited May 2012
    I'd love to join, are there still places for Noobs?
    I might have to get a better Laptop, this one still runs TF2 and BF3, but... at minimum settings. :)

EDIT:
    Anyone wanna do a carpool or something? I'll be coming from SODO, but don't have a car. i'd be just taking the bus otherwise. (maybe I can set up Zipcar until then)

RebelMoogle on
  • SquirrelOnFireSquirrelOnFire Just this guy, you know? SeattleRegistered User regular
    nianiania wrote: »
    1. GAUGING INTEREST: Weekly or Bi-Weekly Sunday afternoon Pathfinder games with me as the Dungeon Master.

@nianiania

I might be up for it, though to warn you, I've played a grand total of one session of D&D in my life, and I need to leave town on Sundays for work about once per month. If you're willing to put up with that... whereabouts do you play (what neighborhood)?

BTW they moved the BF3 double XP weekend to the weekend of the LAN :D

• j0z1ej0z1e Shuffles the FailNinja Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    So June 16th sounds great for the OMGWTFBBQ, and since my b-day is on Monday the 18th, I'll pretty much be celebrating ALL weekend. I'd like to propose a gathering of some type for Friday night the 15th. Not sure where or what, but I do have a pretty awesome rooftop patio thing at my building, so that could be fun. I'm open to suggestions though!

PAX East '12: Pass [X] Hotel [X] Plane [ ] Time Off [N/A yet]
  • RelativioxRelativiox Halo Nerd Forerunner shield world OnyxRegistered User regular
    I am so glad that I managed to get my flight back on the 19th. That weekend is going to be awesome! :D

iris_forumsig.gif
  • PythosPythos Registered User regular
    Did anyone end up seeing Gauntlet on the 11th, was it a good show?
    If so, I think my fiance and I might go see it on Friday the 18th, last day of the show, if anyone else is interested in seeing or already has tickets let us know and maybe we can meet up.

PinnyPal Lanyard

azNQyjX.png

XBLA: Pythos07
    Still a couple seats free at the LAN...

If there is still a free seat come LAN time, I might setup a gaming machine in its spot and allow people to come by for a single day rather than the whole thing if people want to.

I'd love to join, are there still places for Noobs?
    I might have to get a better Laptop, this one still runs TF2 and BF3, but... at minimum settings. :)

EDIT:
    Anyone wanna do a carpool or something? I'll be coming from SODO, but don't have a car. i'd be just taking the bus otherwise. (maybe I can set up Zipcar until then)
    I will be working in Bellevue that day until 3:30pm. If you can get to the Bellevue Transit Center I'd be willing to use you as my carpool lane pass :D

I'M HALPING!
  • beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular

VIKING SHOTGUNS

UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
    beta_angel wrote: »

VIKING SHOTGUNS

YEAH I SLIT YOUR THROAT YOU GORGEOUS BABY

• RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular

VIKING SHOTGUNS

Y u ditch irc bro. Lolumad?

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • SquirrelOnFireSquirrelOnFire Just this guy, you know? SeattleRegistered User regular
    I swear this thread is getting increasingly incomprehensible.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Ravenger wrote: »

VIKING SHOTGUNS

Gents, let's try to keep on topic, eh?

zerzhul wrote: »
    Ravenger wrote: »

VIKING SHOTGUNS

Gents, let's try to keep on topic, eh?

You must be new to the Seattle gathering thread...

this is why I keep the OP updated with events.

So, I'll be leaving SEA sometime around 2pm with a giant vehicle if you need a ride.

• RebelMoogleRebelMoogle Dipl.-Ing. SeattleRegistered User new member
    Brian4120 wrote: »
    I will be working in Bellevue that day until 3:30pm. If you can get to the Bellevue Transit Center I'd be willing to use you as my carpool lane pass :D

Actually, I work in Bellevue as well, I wonder if we work in the same Building. :P
    We could def. meetup! I'll PM you my number.

I have to check if I can get Saturday off or something, since I work Tue - Sat now.

Actually, I work in Bellevue as well, I wonder if we work in the same Building. :P

I have to check if I can get Saturday off or something, since I work Tue - Sat now.

I could pick you both up. PM me the location.

Good news everyone: Gauntlet got extended through June! That means 8 more shows: Thursdays and Fridays from the 31st of May through the 22nd of June. If you haven't seen it yet, you now have a chance!

ky13 wrote: »

I could pick you both up. PM me the location.

Hey Ky,

I have to drive because of my desktop anyways and I can't park overnight in Bellevue.

I'M HALPING!
  • LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Good news everyone: Gauntlet got extended through June! That means 8 more shows: Thursdays and Fridays from the 31st of May through the 22nd of June. If you haven't seen it yet, you now have a chance!

@JobiWanKenobi and I are going on Thursday the 31st. Anybody else?

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
    40 years of transit!

I'M HALPING!
This discussion has been closed.