As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    So I guess the question now is if the mafia think they can win tonight if they beat the vote.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Yeah lets take a look at smoove tonight I guess, saber had pretty good instincts.

steam_sig.png
    And the place saber says voting out kime is day 4 council star chamber

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Mentor -> Vig

Mentor will still activate if the target dies.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    So I guess the question now is if the mafia think they can win tonight if they beat the vote.

There were nine kills last night. Minus one for a lack of council kill makes eight. There are 20(?) people left, which means at least two nights if there's anything close to a normal mafia distribution.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Current Spreadsheet (up to post 2189)

4463rwiq7r47.png
    There are 2 people corroborating the "kill smoove kthanx" - saber messages.

Either A) the mafia can win the game if we kill smoove so they don't mind making such an obvious link between blarney and ketbra because they win tonight

Or B) the game can't be won tonight and one or neither of you are mafia.

Or C) something else that I haven't considered.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    There are 2 people corroborating the "kill smoove kthanx" - saber messages.

Either A) the mafia can win the game if we kill smoove so they don't mind making such an obvious link between blarney and ketbra because they win tonight

Or B) the game can't be won tonight and one or neither of you are mafia.

Or C) something else that I haven't considered.

Beyond that, it's not confirmed that Smoove is mafia, correct? Just a hunch by our late network head?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I will agree with the head and go Smoove Operatorrrrrrr

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
    Yo if the sword of the jedi could get in contact with me I have a target for you

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    saber is also the fine person who said "two of these three is mafia - malkor, rawkking, peccavi"

Going to almost certainly paint a target on my head from the network by dissenting, but I doubt that smoove is mafia from what I've seen of his behavior. Have we even seen a reason for why smoove is mafia?

In the event I don't survive tonight, my list reads Kime & Blarney.

So what you're saying is that you're double sith.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    Twice the sith?

I think it's fairly well documented that I think kime is suspicious, but blarney also seems so at this point.

half the calories

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    There's plenty of reason to suspect kime from his thread behavior, and the fact that only this somewhat meager wagon has formed on him is rather telling. It does seem he's not the purple SK, but that doesn't prevent him from being a red mafia. He's also not pointing at anyone today despite plainly being around, something a mafia under the chopping block will do.

This is true. He has had opportunity to point any anyone and hasn't.

!Kime

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    Throwing my vote in for Smoove. Dont have much time on the weekends, to keep up. Sorry!

If taking actions to try and preserve ones' survival is suspicious, well, I don't know what to tell ya.

To answer Rawkking, no, I don't believe there was specific reason outside of SaberOverEasy's messages. But I'd rather follow it than get myself taken out, yeah?

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Smoove, as Saber did not trust him. Kime is on notice as well

I'd post more but my phone is a pain, may the force be with us....

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    So why is it suspicious for me to not point out suspects, but it's not suspicious for other people to point out me for the sole reason that I don't point out suspects?

Isn't that, like, a self-fulfilling claim of innocence or something like that? :P

Steam profile
    The sole reason?

So now you're lying blatantly?

edited May 2012
    The sole reason?

So now you're lying blatantly?

Is that any different from normal?

:P

Anyways, honestly the only other reason I remember is warban's weird "Infy and kime scripted that exchange!" thing. Which is silly. There's probably more, but I haven't been browsing all that dedicatedly today. So, you know, oops?

Edit: Oh oh! I remember someone mentioned that it was suspicious that I wasn't dead yet! Reason #2 8-) 8-) 8-)

kime on
    Steam profile
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    I don't blame you guys for being suspicious of me based off of numbers, but with the network also having those numbers, I'm sure that I would have been vigged a couple of days ago if they thought I was a Sith. As it stands, I've been compliant with the group's requests, and was entrusted with protection of one of the network members. We'll work this out.

Can I point out how much I dislike this post?

"I know I'm suspicious, but if I'm so suspicious why aren't I dead already?"

MrBlarney wrote: »
    I don't blame you guys for being suspicious of me based off of numbers, but with the network also having those numbers, I'm sure that I would have been vigged a couple of days ago if they thought I was a Sith. As it stands, I've been compliant with the group's requests, and was entrusted with protection of one of the network members. We'll work this out.

Can I point out how much I dislike this post?

"I know I'm suspicious, but if I'm so suspicious why aren't I dead already?"

I mean, in a way it sort of makes sense, if you think that the network knew everything, was coordinated, and had the resources to deal with Blarney if they felt the need to.

None of those are true, so, you know.... PEW PEW PEW

Steam profile
  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    Take a look at this list:
    Rawkking Goodguy Padawan Loane Starr
    Gaslight Padawan Var Falconer
    Schuss Padawan Badevil Goodslayer
    Bedlam Padawan Wang Visectamus
    JABMonkey Knight Ezlee Seyfert
    Rawkking Goodguy Knight Loane Starr

pablo_price Knight Scoo'taloo
    Gaslight Padawan Var Falconer

sportzboytjw Knight Gree M. D'Arrc

mascara305 Knight Niav
    Gaslight Knight Var Falconer
    Last night SaberOverEasy attempted to [Mentor] another player. Who I might add was turned out to be good. If we don't see the signs of SaberOverEasy using the primary effect of this ability by vote close It's safe to assume he was rollblocked. (I tried to meta-check this but he hasn't posted on the forums at all since the game ended.)

Last night these 4 had roll block abilities.
    Can anyone shorten this list by providing information that any of these guys used their role block before today?

1. Any of the above Padawans who used their roleblock today can be taken off the list.
    2. Gaslight said he used his ability yesterday. So he very well may be lying and role-blocked SaberOverEasy last night. His Knight was also killed by the mafia last night.
    (If we follow the idea that mafia are still killing to promote their Padwans to knighthood for the goal of taking the last remaining planets then this makes him very suspicious.)
    3. If ether Bedlam or Schuss are our role-blocking Mafia then it's very likely this late in the game that their knight is also Sith.

4. Can Kime confirm his what his action should of been last night? I'm hoping the network has a better feel on these four that I do.

Unless the network can vouch for !Gaslight and Rawkking Goodguy. I think they both are good targets.

I did not have a roleblock available last night, as all my efforts were for planet mission support.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    At work still. How is Blasphemer420 still alive?

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
    edited May 2012
    Still no votes from Mascara and Nirya

Because we are still missing any votes (correct me if I am wrong), vote will not close early as offered earlier and will still close at normal time tonight.

Narration will be late.

ObiFett on
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Lets go with Smoove I do suppose.

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    At work still. How is Blasphemer420 still alive?

Maybe because he isn't a person who exists? :P

• mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    Im out and about so smoove

Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I don't know how much I trust a first-time network head when it comes to his hunches, since he was only like 50% while he was alive. I guess, if anything, Smoove's death tells us something about Ketbra and Blarney.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Lame guys. Gaslight

Graduation was a beating, and I'm too tired to mount any kind of defense. I will be mentoring Mascara tonight, so if you find it in your heart to Vig me instead of vote me out, you can use my death to confirm or condemn Mascara.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
    edited May 2012
    Graduation from undergrad smoove?

I graduate a week from now, hopefully. Unsure about one course grade.

Rawkking Goodguy on
    Nirya wrote: »
    I don't know how much I trust a first-time network head when it comes to his hunches, since he was only like 50% while he was alive. I guess, if anything, Smoove's death tells us something about Ketbra and Blarney.

this post also bothers me.

Vote closed.

Narration in as long as an Avengers movie lasts plus travel plus half an hour.

End of Day 6 Spreadsheet (up to post 2219)

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited May 2012
    DAY 6 - Scattered

Now that the council had lost its power, the Order went after a Master to put in stasis the next day. Master Oobedoob Benubi put himself into a state of calm and peace as the machines started. Hopefully, the next time he opened his eyes he would be staring at his fellow Jedi.

The Sword of the Jedi stood over the dead body of Master Tvet Slyndar. The duel was quick and the Master was fairly convincing that he was pure. The Sword hoped the Force was not leading him astray.

Lord Odium sat up in his bed and looked around his quarters in the Temple. He was sure he had just felt the presence of another Sith, but his physical eyes showed him nothing. As he reached with the Force, he realized he had made a mistake and had revealed his exact presence to the enemy, Darth Mask, Dark Lord of the Sith in the room. He had made himself a perfect lightning rod for the purple electricity that immediately came rushing at him from the shadow. The force lightning was more powerful and quick than he had seen in all his time with the Sith on Korriban. His last curse was at the Jedi that had made him weak enough to die from the attack.

Darth Badevil Goodslayer, Apprentice to the Dark Lord of the Sith, cursed his master for not preparing him for the Jedi that was on the verge of ending his life. He was promised ultimate power and access to the Force like he had never dreamed. Instead, this Future of the Jedi, would end his life. Maybe he had made a mistake by turning to the Dark Side...

The Hand of the Emperor was starting to really enjoy ending the lives of these pathetic Jedi. Knight Gree M. D'Arrc had barely put up a fight, but that didn't stop the Hand from playing with him during their so-called duel. The Knight could barely fight after taking so many glancing lightsaber strikes and the Hand wondered how much longer it would take for the Knight to give up. He decided that would be an interesting thing to know and continued playing with his prey.

Message to the Jedi Temple -

I take joy in the recent news that Alderaan is finally free of the Sith and firmly in support of the Jedi. I will not be able to share in your joy in person as I believe I will be unable to return from my mission. Without protection or support, the Sith will soon surround me and I sense I am also being tracked by bounty hunters. I feel my time is short. May the Force be with us all.

- Knight Var Falconer

SLyM Master Tvet Slyndar - Killed in a duel
    MrBlarney Lord Odium - Killed in a duel
    Gaslight Knight Var Falconer - Assassinated while on a mission and Killed by Mandalorian bounty hunters
    Smoove Operator Master Oobedoob Benubi - Put in stasis by the Order
    Schuss Darth Badevil Goodslayer, Apprentice to the Dark Lord of the Sith - Killed in a duel
    sportzboytjw Knight Gree M. D'Arrc - Killed by order of the Emperor

Updated Player List and positions:
    Jedi Council
    Kias Master Dark Helmet
    Alegis Master Thraellvi'g Gennsan
    capfalcon Master Arron Caballa
    SaberOverEasy Master Hammer Wilga
    Shiny New Toys Master Ado Conrye
    SeGaTai Master Raest

Council Aide
    That Dave Fella Knight Thafel Fartmaster

Jedi Masters
    SLyM Master Tvet Slyndar
    matev Master Ilin Draconis
    warban Master gℓιт¢н
    MrBlarney Master Long Yu
    Anialos Master Marasha Xiloscient
    Smoove Operator Master Oobedoob Benubi
    Ketbra Master Ret'brah
    Nirya Master Captain Lou Albano
    Figgy Master Swen Spynar
    l3lasphemer69 Master Travius Starscream

Knight/Padawan Pairings
    TheRoadVirus Knight Vashta Nerada
    Cayrus Knight Wedge Starkiller

FecklessRogue Knight Finnigan Rysoh
    Baidol Padawan Perio Veris

Infidel Knight Vii'let

AkimboLegs Knight Kado
    Mr. Mojo Risin Knight Tacitus

kime Knight Placeholderus

jdarksun Padawan Krema Matyr

tzeentchling Knight Pandora Rose

JABMonkey Knight Ezlee Seyfert

Cythraul Knight Inactivus

I needed a name to post Knight Harry S. Plinkett
    Malkor Knight Peen Rokolu

Assuran Knight Flock
    CaptainPlanet82 Padawan Butscratch'A

pablo_price Knight Scoo'taloo

Gaslight Knight Var Falconer

38thDoe Knight ☺☻♥♣♪♫Ω∞♠♦◘○

Peccavi Knight Xzibit

Farangu Knight Murtak Nesh

shalmelo Padawan Olem Lahs

sportzboytjw Knight Gree M. D'Arrc

REG Rysk Knight Saphelon De'Armetis
    corvidae Knight corvus corax

mascara305 Knight Niav

MrTLicious Knight Vitju Mavis
    vertroue Padawan Damaya Weirn

Grunt's Ghosts Knight Vicus Oman

Retaba Knight Ket'Brah

Galactic Status:
    GalaxyMap6.png
    Planets:
    Jedi Controlled Planets:
    Coruscant: Seat of Power. Initially under Jedi Control and this power is controlled by and known to the Jedi Council.
    Fondor
    Alderaan

Sith Controlled Planets:
    Nal Hutta
    Tatooine

Neutral Planets (Full power description will only be given to the Jedi/Sith that get control of the planet.):
    Bothuwai
    Hoth

PMs being sent out now for those who should get them.

Voting and action submittal for day five closes Sunday at 10pm MST/PDT

ObiFett on
    And here I was thinking SaberOverEasy said he trusted Mr.B. I'm kind of disappointed. But we have a total of two sith members from the first council dead. There could be a third But I would doubt it.

Also SaberOverEasy never used the secondary effect of his[mentor] power. I still think he got role blocked Yesterday by one of the 4, now 3 Padawans. I think this should be looked into.

And The SK duo are out of the game so yay for that as well. At least I think they have been eliminated.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    And here I was thinking SaberOverEasy said he trusted Mr.B. I'm kind of disappointed. But we have a total of two sith members from the first council dead. There could be a third But I would doubt it.

Also SaberOverEasy never used the secondary effect of his[mentor] power. I still think he got role blocked Yesterday by one of the 4, now 3 Padawans. I think this should be looked into.

And The SK duo are out of the game so yay for that as well. At least I think they have been eliminated.

What? How are they out? 3 people have died purple so far, which means they've been converting people, plus the narration specifically mentions Darth Mask. The SK faction is most likely still out there.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    I assumed from the narration of. One to have the power one to take it that it was a special one time ability. Otherwise it would of been an overpowered conversion.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!