Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Star Wars: [Phalla]nce in the Force - Sith Empire(mafia) Are Victorious

1545557596062

Posts

  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Opinions on players to be regarded or disregarded as you please

    matev - village, has made some silly analysis, mafia are likely keeping him alive as he fears :P
    warban - village, i'd be impressed if he was mafia
    Anialos - village
    Ketbra - village
    Nirya - who knows? Pretty quiet
    Figgy - Possibly mafia, figgy's usually more vocal than this from what little I've seen of him. I wanted to convert him to be my apprentice but his knight had to go and get killed!
    l3lasphemer69 - leaning mafia
    mascara305 - mafia
    Bedlam - mafia if the whole roleblock thing is correct. I'm kinda confused by that still!
    Grunt's Ghosts - village, not very active though

    Only reason I'm quiet here (besides my work schedule being amazingly bad for how this game has played out) is because I'm a psycho in the mini right now, which is super fun.

    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Man, it's getting crazy in here....

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Bedlam - mafia if the whole roleblock thing is correct. I'm kinda confused by that still!

    Here is the low down since the Mafia knew about the skill since close to the beginning. [Mentor] works by targeting another villager (not Sith). If the Council member dies then they get to come back and make one ghost post informing the village what ever they wish to tell the village. If they are rollblocked or target a Sith they die like normal and the ability fails.

    On the day saber died he used mentor on a villager. Both saber and this villager died so we know the ability should of activated and he should of been able to come back and post. He didn't and there was 4 Padawans who could of possibly been responsible for the roll blocking.

    It wasn't the two who are dead because of reasons stated before. So that left you and Bedlam. If it wasn't you who role blocked saber...

    warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    Bedlam - mafia if the whole roleblock thing is correct. I'm kinda confused by that still!

    Here is the low down since the Mafia knew about the skill since close to the beginning. [Mentor] works by targeting another villager (not Sith). If the Council member dies then they get to come back and make one ghost post informing the village what ever they wish to tell the village. If they are rollblocked or target a Sith they die like normal and the ability fails.

    On the day saber died he used mentor on a villager. Both saber and this villager died so we know the ability should of activated and he should of been able to come back and post. He didn't and there was 4 Padawans who could of possibly been responsible for the roll blocking.

    It wasn't the two who are dead because of reasons stated before. So that left you and Bedlam. If it wasn't you who role blocked saber...

    Assume it was. We know a baddie is among them two, and we found one. Do not listen to anything Rawkking is telling you. He is an outed baddie, SK faction or not.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    One last time:

    The last member of a SK faction has nothing to gain or lose by providing information. The "outed baddie" rule only 100% applies when they have something to gain from misleading the village. Someone with a living teammate, basically.

    I could be misleading you guys for the hell of it, or telling the truth. I'd figure that out for yourselves instead of listening to someone spout a catchphrase :)

    Rawkking Goodguy on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    One last time:

    A SK faction member has nothing to gain or lose by providing information. The "outed baddie" rule only 100% applies when they have something to gain from misleading the village.

    I could be misleading you guys for the hell of it, or telling the truth. I'd figure that out for yourselves instead of listening to someone spout a catchphrase :)

    We don't know the truth of you. We don't even know if your faction is definitely losing the game tonight, let alone whether what you are saying is the truth or not.

    You have no desire to help the village.

    Everything you say is either to help your own faction or for your own personal amusement.

    We should not listen to you. It is not "a catchphrase," it's one of the only near-constant tactics in Phalla.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Rule Zero overrides Rule One.

    Rule Zero: Kime is evil.
    Rule One: Never Trusted and out Bad Guy.

    warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    When you use it out of the context it's meant to be used in (someone with a masoned teammate still alive) it stops becoming a rule and starts becoming a catchphrase.

    Goodnight, everybody! one last snark. You have been pushing for the village to find and vote out the SK all day since "we can beat him now that he's alone" and suddenly I have a teammate? My, my.

    Rawkking Goodguy on
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    DAY 7 - Hate leads to suffering

    ______________________________

    Darth Mask, Dark Lord of the Sith knew he his time was at an end. All of the work, all of the blood and pain spent, in reshaping the Sith to their proper form had been wasted. The order had caught on to his dark motives had fought him back into the the stasis chamber. The Rule of Two would fail. It was over. Darth Mask stopped and turned off his lightsaber. He would fight no more. If the Jedi were strong enough to eliminate the Rule of Two, maybe they would be strong enough to rule the galaxy. Let them have their place. A place that maybe he should have never left.

    ______________________________

    Master gℓιт¢н knew it was a losing battle but never stopped fighting. Mandalorian after mandalorian came crashing against his defenses and one by one they fell. It was a stray, unaimed wrist-rocket that finally ended his life. The unaccounted for variables were always the ones that got him.

    ______________________________

    Saber Amphibious, Hand of the Emperor, quickly came to the realization that both he and Saber Princess could not survive long against the Sword of the Jedi. One would have to die to accomplish their goal. That is why his last strike missed. Amphibious swung high on purpose, giving the Sword a clear opening against Princess. The Sword took the opening, not realizing that Amphibious had a second smaller lightsaber waiting to be ignited. Amphibious struck the spine of the Sword right as Saber Princess fell.

    "There is one that is that is stronger than me, " Knight Tacitus said, lying paralyzed on the ground. "And he is ridding the Order of your kind as you stand there."

    The Hand snuffed out the Jedi's life and started towards his next target.

    ______________________________

    Lord Brooks had never seen someone as strong in the force as this so-called Future of the Jedi. Every strike parried, every parry turned into a step forward. His final attempt at winning or retreating was to put all his remaining strength into a torrent of force lightning. Unsuprisingly, the Future was ready, and as the lightning came back at Lord Brooks, he knew his time was up.

    ______________________________

    The diplomat had never been more happy than when he took his last step on Nal Hutta. That dirty, wretched place deserved to be taken by the Sith, in his opinion, but the Jedi had earned a favor. He entered his shuttle and sent a message to his contact on Alderaan telling them that Nal Hutta and the Cartels had agreed to take itself out of the war and forcibly remove the Sith from their planet. While it was a hard task, he was glad that Alderaan was out of the war as well and their debt to the Jedi had been paid.

    ______________________________

    Rawkking Goodguy Darth Mask, Dark Lord of the Sith - Put in stasis by the Order
    warban Master gℓιт¢н - Killed by Mandalorian bounty hunters
    Figgy Lord Brooks - Killed in a duel
    Mr. Mojo Risin Knight Tacitus, The Last Sword of the Jedi - Killed in a duel
    mascara305 Saber Princess - Killed in a duel

    ______________________________


    Updated Player List and positions:
    Jedi Council
    Kias Master Dark Helmet
    Alegis Master Thraellvi'g Gennsan
    capfalcon Master Arron Caballa
    SaberOverEasy Master Hammer Wilga
    Shiny New Toys Master Ado Conrye
    SeGaTai Master Raest

    Council Aide
    That Dave Fella Knight Thafel Fartmaster

    Jedi Masters
    SLyM Master Tvet Slyndar
    matev Master Ilin Draconis
    warban Master gℓιт¢н
    MrBlarney Master Long Yu
    Anialos Master Marasha Xiloscient
    Smoove Operator Master Oobedoob Benubi
    Ketbra Master Ret'brah
    Nirya Master Captain Lou Albano
    Figgy Master Swen Spynar
    l3lasphemer69 Master Travius Starscream

    Knight/Padawan Pairings
    TheRoadVirus Knight Vashta Nerada
    Cayrus Knight Wedge Starkiller

    FecklessRogue Knight Finnigan Rysoh
    Baidol Padawan Perio Veris


    Infidel Knight Vii'let

    AkimboLegs Knight Kado
    Mr. Mojo Risin Knight Tacitus

    kime Knight Placeholderus

    jdarksun Padawan Krema Matyr

    tzeentchling Knight Pandora Rose

    JABMonkey Knight Ezlee Seyfert
    Rawkking Goodguy Knight Loane Starr

    Cythraul Knight Inactivus

    I needed a name to post Knight Harry S. Plinkett
    Malkor Knight Peen Rokolu

    Assuran Knight Flock
    CaptainPlanet82 Padawan Butscratch'A

    pablo_price Knight Scoo'taloo

    Gaslight Knight Var Falconer

    38thDoe Knight ☺☻♥♣♪♫Ω∞♠♦◘○

    Peccavi Knight Xzibit

    Farangu Knight Murtak Nesh

    shalmelo Padawan Olem Lahs

    sportzboytjw Knight Gree M. D'Arrc
    Schuss Padawan Badevil Goodslayer

    REG Rysk Knight Saphelon De'Armetis
    corvidae Knight corvus corax

    mascara305 Knight Niav
    Bedlam Knight Wang Visectamus

    MrTLicious Knight Vitju Mavis
    vertroue Padawan Damaya Weirn

    Grunt's Ghosts Knight Vicus Oman

    Retaba Knight Ket'Brah

    Galactic Status:
    GalaxyMap7.png
    Planets:
    Jedi Controlled Planets:
    Coruscant: Seat of Power. Initially under Jedi Control and this power is controlled by and known to the Jedi Council.
    Fondor

    Sith Controlled Planets:
    Bothuwai
    Tatooine

    Neutral Planets (Full power description will only be given to the Jedi/Sith that get control of the planet.):
    Nal Hutta
    Alderaan
    Hoth

    PMs being sent out now for those who should get them.

    Voting and action submittal for day eight closes Monday at 10pm MST/PDT


    ObiFett on
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    OOoooOoOooOOoOOOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOoOO

    maskedmanghost1.png

    OOOOooOOoOOOoOoOOOOOooooOOOOOoOOoOO

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    hehehe, "Darth Princess"

    'night, Phalla

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    All PMs are out.

    If you think you should have gotten one, please let me know.

    Finally, if everyone gets their votes and actions in early, I will do the narration as soon as they are in

  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    OOoooooooooooooooOO
    My Little Sith Lords, My little Sith lords. What is the force all about?
    Shutdown -i
    
    OOoooooooooooooooOO

    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Voting for Bedlam for the role-blocking shenanigans.

    "there's sin enough without treating love like a sin"
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Yeah.

    Dont do that.

  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    And the idea that I had to x on day y because the DEAD PURPLE MAFIA is completly innocent is assinine.

    edit: I dont have one of those cool jobs where I can post from work so I'll be gone for a good stretch, def be back tonight

    Bedlam on
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    We've accounted for role blocking shenanigans, anialos.

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Is this the correct player list?


    matev Master Ilin Draconis
    Anialos Master Marasha Xiloscient
    Ketbra Master Ret'brah
    Nirya Master Captain Lou Albano
    l3lasphemer69 Master Travius Starscream
    Cayrus Knight Wedge Starkiller
    kime Knight Placeholderus
    Bedlam Knight Wang Visectamus
    Grunt's Ghosts Knight Vicus Oman

    Down to the wire, here, so gonna have to do some heavy analysis. Weeeee! Just remember everyone, any mistakes we make could cost us the game at this point, so noooo pressure. :P

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    OooOoooOOoooO

    We used the one-way busdriver to save Saberovereasy the night he miraculously survived by busdriving the mafia vig into Alegis.
    RAAAUUUKINGUUUUUUUU!

    I shall haunt youuuuuUuuUUuu!


    OooOoooOOoooOOoooO

  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Any guesses on how many mafia are left? It seems like the vigs have been sweeping them out en masse so they have to be down in numbers, right?

  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    Hey so the person in charge of fondor and the dude formerly in charge of alderaan should give me a ring.

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    Upon consulting council records, I have noticed that both capfalcon and MrB had l3lasphemer69 as a possible successor.

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    All right, let's do this. Especially since no one else will... So just going through the past couple days...

    First, this exchange:
    Figgy wrote: »
    At work still. How is Blasphemer420 still alive?

    Because I was proven to Saber to be Jedi, along with yourself, assuran, nirya, SNT, and cayrus

    So we already know this is false. Figgy died red mafia, and Assuran was purple mafia. And, honestly, the premise was kind of fail.

    Blasphemer, Nirya, and Cayrus are still alive from that list.

    Matev, you have had public trust issues since the beginning. Beyond that, you were one of the people who gave a throwaway vote on me just like a day or two ago because "I was still alive." That's a waste this late in the game, but it's also a safe vote.

    Bedlam, even though the "roleblocking" evidence against you is probably not all that useful anymore, since Rawkking makes it void, you also voted against me for "knowing too much and being helpful." Again, that's a safe vote that doesn't help, but seems even worse because everything I said was derived from the narrations. So, lazy or careless or intentionally misleading?

    warban, who was both green and died by the mafia, had it out for me all game. But when he actually provided evidence for his suspicions, he came up with three other targets: Nirya, Blasphemer, and Figgy.

    He was right about Figgy, and there's nothing that precludes his reasoning from also being right about Nirya or Blasphemer.

    Cayrus, you've had several days late in the game of throwaway votes. Also barely contributing anything useful. Because you are busy and also running a mini? Or for another reason?

    KetBra and Anialos both voted for me yesterday with no substantial reason. Then, after I posted a defense, they both quickly jumped to Rawkking. Who died evil, but not red-evil.

    mascara, who died red-mafia, made a vote for Rawkking yesterday (after my defense) in the middle of Anialos, Blasphemer, and KetBra. They all made short posts, and contributed their votes mostly to my post. Which, while it's nice to get credit because Rawkking was evil, is not justified. I would be willing to bet that at least one mafia is in that group besides mascara, since their posts are all so identical.

    Figgy also made sure to emphasize the point that Blasphemer made earlier about how they are confirmed.

    Cayrus and Grunt's Ghost later gave short, worthless posts and votes for Rawkking.

    After the reveal, so did Nirya, Figgy (evil), and Mr. Mojo Risin (good).


    So, most of that was yesterday.

    Looking more briefly at two days ago (more briefly since not much talking happened)...

    Grunt's Ghost put an early vote on Blarney (mafia), with some reasoning. Point in his favor.

    Shortly after, KetBra nudged in the direction of Smoove (village), citing a PM from Saber as the reason.

    Cayrus doesn't post much again, plaintively asking for help from "the network" to "tell him what to do." Not good villager behavior.

    Followed shortly by Bedlam also stating just how confused he is and sheeping with the Smoove vote.

    Then KetBra pushes more for the Smoove vote. I'm not seeing anyone else that vouches for this, though...

    But, in KetBra's favor, he helped to vote out Infy in the Council proboards.

    Not entirely in his favor, though, EvilBlarney appears to be the only person who vouches for KetBra and the Smoove vote, and as SLyM noted, this could be a clever mafia ploy. Something I wouldn't put it past Blarney to gamble with.

    Figgy gave a throwaway vote on Blasphemer when it was clear that the vote was going elsewhere.

    And that's it.

    Add a couple more negative points in to Nirya and Grunt's Ghost for being super under-the-radar.

    Now, ideally, you will look at this information and look at the past days yourself and make your own vote. There are missing pieces here, so whatever vote I make is not definitive. It's basically all I've got based on public information, and if more things come to light (such as the identity of the Sword or Future), then that changes thing drastically.

    But, looking at the information here..... I'm gonna go with Blasphemer. You've been in the middle of several things, which together make you the most suspicious, in my opinion. You were part of the group that was falsely labeled "confirmed," and promoted that fact along with mafia-Figgy. You were part of warban's short-list, which also included another mafia (Figgy, coincidentally). You posted an almost identical vote post as mascara for Rawkking yesterday, in the middle of a wagon. Finally, Figgy voted for you when you wre clearly not going to die, which is actually something that mafia often do to their mafia buddies in the hopes that, later on, it will lend them some credence. I think it was too late in the game and such a throwaway vote that, while that's what Figgy intended, he miscalculated.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    Upon consulting council records, I have noticed that both capfalcon and MrB had l3lasphemer69 as a possible successor.

    I didn't know this, because I went through the Council boards fairly lacklusterly, but.... well, just add that to my list then :).

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    KetBra wrote: »
    Hey so the person in charge of fondor and the dude formerly in charge of alderaan should give me a ring.

    You are not confirmed, yes?

    Edit: because that changes my wall-of-text analysis if so, haha.

    kime on
    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    KetBra wrote: »
    Hey so the person in charge of fondor and the dude formerly in charge of alderaan should give me a ring.

    You are not confirmed, yes?

    Edit: because that changes my wall-of-text analysis if so, haha.

    I'm not confirmed. I would point out that it is unlikely for there to be more than 2 sith among the original council members, though. I'd also point out that the one time I did lead a mission (to fondor) it was successful, so that's also in my favor in additon to infidel stuff.

    ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    KetBra wrote: »
    Hey so the person in charge of fondor and the dude formerly in charge of alderaan should give me a ring.

    You are not confirmed, yes?

    Edit: because that changes my wall-of-text analysis if so, haha.

    I'm not confirmed. I would point out that it is unlikely for there to be more than 2 sith among the original council members, though. I'd also point out that the one time I did lead a mission (to fondor) it was successful, so that's also in my favor in additon to infidel stuff.

    I'd be careful about getting too meta with how the roles were assigned. That's probably not doable very well without knowing the entire game design haha.

    Also, you led the mission to Fondor? hi5, I helped take that :)

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    OoOooOOoOOooooOOOoo

    That's Darth Brooks to you, Jedi scum.

    OOOoooOooooOOOOoooo

    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    I was unaware of being named a possible successor either. Also I believe that PM from Saber was to the best of his knowledge and I went with that because he was current network head. Also considering that I know for a fact that I am village, figgy was red, Nirya is the other red

    So in that Nirya

  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Yeah I fully admit to not really know a lot of whats going on. I was kept in the dark because I was a padwan and kept in the dark from mascaras plans because she was mafia. I did reach out to several people because of this and suspected her early on.

    Im not good at vote anlysis, Most of the people I have contacted are dead now, I dont know if theres a network at all, and theres a ton of information but I have a hard time sorting through it.

    Ketbra has reason to trust me though. He can back me up on ways I have helped the village.

    Edit: Also I went to bed before a lot fo the movement to switch to rawk so I couldnt change my vote. Congrats to everyone who successfully killed him though.

    Bedlam on
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Also regarding Kime I am afraid I can never full trust you.

    I was SURE you were good because you were being so damn helpful in Echo Bazaar phalla and you turned out mafia.

    This could easily be more of that.

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Also regarding Kime I am afraid I can never full trust you.

    I was SURE you were good because you were being so damn helpful in Echo Bazaar phalla and you turned out mafia.

    This could easily be more of that.

    You should never fully trust anyone in Phalla.

    Ever.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    I trust you to be evil kime. I also trust outed bads and wait for a network to tell me what to do. I am so good at this game.

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Did I hurt your feelings? I sorry :(

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    l3lasphemer69 do you do evil?

  • CayrusCayrus Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Did I hurt your feelings? I sorry :(

    No, but you totally called it that I haven't been very active or helpful this game.

    Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

    Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

    Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Cayrus wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Did I hurt your feelings? I sorry :(

    No, but you totally called it that I haven't been very active or helpful this game.

    That could.... you know, change? :P

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • l3lasphemer69l3lasphemer69 Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    /sigh guess there is no convincing people that I am jedi....

    I have done nothing but follow the Jedi Councils orders, I am goody goody

    l3lasphemer69 on
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Could you be less vauge?

  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    We've accounted for role blocking shenanigans, anialos.

    Ah, my bad. I shall then vote for *drumroll* Kime.

    "there's sin enough without treating love like a sin"
Sign In or Register to comment.