As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MOTW 05/09/12 - Good boy

2»

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    So, if I want that arc with
    the symbiote dinosaurs
    I can pick up this past issue and maybe the next one or two?

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    It is only 2 issues in and, I think, 4 issues long

Cap and is a team-up book so you don't need to worry about long-running plotlines

the first arc is him and Hawkeye vs. Stegron

second is him and Iron Man

dunno what the third is yet

CYpGAPn.png
  • MunchMunch Registered User regular
    Fatale #5; "I made a promise to you once... Don't have much time left to keep it."
    After years of being terminally ill, and beholden to nefarious forces, Detective Walt Booker tries to do something good, with whatever time he has left.

XEeyP.jpg

kFakZ.jpg

Hell Yeah #3; "Superhuman problems. People call you. Problems get too big. You call me."
    In a world where superhumans have irrevocably changed the cultural landscape, Ben Day is the average son, of an extraordinary man. But, when the Ben Days of parallel Earths start to turn up dead, it's up to his parallel Earth girlfriend, to keep him safe from harm.

vaXVZ.jpg

Punisher #11; "Guy's just floating there? Just floating in Time Square, commanding zombies."
    Z-list supervillain Black Talon arrives in New York, commanding a horde of zombies, and looking to pick a fight with the Avengers. Unfortunately, he winds up tangling with the Punisher, instead.

DNvJ6.jpg

FfYQo.jpg

XcEi7.jpg

Though I'm bummed that the cool redesign of Black Talon, featured in Van Lente's Marvel Zombies, was discarded, this is a good issue. It functions both as something of a recap of the series up to this point, told through an interview with Detective Bolt, while also serving as a fun done-in-one story.

Higher Earth #1; "There is a world better than this one! I knew this piece of junk couldn't be it!"
    In a world where it's possible to travel from one Earth to another, some Earth's are covered with sprawling metropolises, while others have been reduced to garbage dumps, for the more fortunate Earths.

Our story begins one one such garbage dump.

QSI1g.jpg

I'm not sure if I'll be back for issue two, as this one didn't really grab me, but I do love that by page four, there's a girl using a robo-bear, as a vehicle.