As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[4e DnD] (OOC) Temple of Elemental Evil

• Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    I think the second aura is Yagrosh's defense buff. flight hasn't had an open shot with his swarm.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    IlliantharIllianthar GMT -0700Registered User regular
    Flight didn't use Swarm of Locusts, so the CA inducing aura isn't up right now.

@3Seed - Color me embarrassed, I didn't even remember my own power :( Let's not rewind though. If I make the mistake of not correcting it, then it can stand.

• Options
    3seed3seed Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I'll go back and re-re-correct the post. I don't remember all the details but the gist will be there.

3seed on
  • Options
    LOL, Alfonse... cutting it a little close on the saving throw. :-)

• Options
    And the attack roll! But definitely not the damage roll...

• Options
    Alfonse_PalansoAlfonse_Palanso Registered User regular
    No kidding! I was like :shock: that was close!

• Options
    Hey guys. I've been moving and dealing with house stuff the last few days, so have been a little absent on the forums.

Still waiting on Quinn's turn, and then I should have some time available to start making updates again.

• Options
    LitejediLitejedi New York CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Posted!

Can't figure out how to get larger font sizes, since forever, but oh well. One guard is down, one marked, temp HP and defenses for Faergus with a heal to boot.

Litejedi on
    3DS FC: 1907-9450-1017
    lj_graaaaahhhhh.gif
  • Options
    Quinn = Swiss Army Knife

• Options
    I think i will take no move, lest it reveals my location.

• Options
    Hey guys, update coming soon. Sorry for the delay, just been dead tired these past few days.

Do Faergus, Valesti, Flight or the Frog want to make a move since Quinn dropped the guard?

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I think I'll just keep blocking the hallway like we planned.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    Frog and Flight are staying where they are, I believe.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    Didn't bother with the zone overlays this time, since we're about to wrap this up...me thinks...

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Sorry for the late reply. Faergus shifts to I6.

Also, it looks like he's the only one left blinded. Everyone else made their saving throws...

3seed on
  • Options
    Np, moved Faergus over and took Lareth's turn.

• Options
    Just throwing a ping out for @Litejedi for Quinn's turn.

• Options
    Illianthar wrote: »

So totally sorry guys. Had a hectic weekend and didn't notice I was up. Derf. Will post tonight.

lj_graaaaahhhhh.gif
  • Options
    Litejedi wrote: »
    Illianthar wrote: »

So totally sorry guys. Had a hectic weekend and didn't notice I was up. Derf. Will post tonight.

No problem, I figured it was something like that. RL has that effect :) It was even good dramatic tension, since this combat will be winding down quickly.

• Options
    Guard 2 is out of commission, so Flight is up

• Options
    Thanks for the reminder - I would have been waiting on that Guard.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    Np, and a 22 is a hit on Reflex, so Lareth takes the 12 damage from the fire hawk, and will take more damage if he does something worthy of an OA

• Options
    Whoops, was more tired than I thought last night. I will edit the IC later today.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    Hey guys, sorry once again for the delay. I should have something up tomorrow night. If Valesti wants to take her turn in the meantime then I'll do the gnoll, then Lareth, all at once. Otherwise we'll keep w/ the order we have.

• Options
    Sorry, should have posted something. Just saw that way too late to have enough energy to make a good post. Now that we're in a talking phase, someone else should speak up before Valesti has a chance to make things worse.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Yeah, it got a little off kilter there because I was too busy to post for the Gnoll's turn, so I figured Lareth would start talking after Valesti's attack anyway, so sorry for all the confusion!

• Options
    I'm sorry for the late notice, but I'm going to be heading out of town till Tuesday. Feel free to move the story along without Faergus.

• Options
    Memorial Day weekend is probably going to be a little slow, so we'll see how far we get :)

• Options
    How difficult would it be to break his nose?

lj_graaaaahhhhh.gif
  • Options
    its all in the roll

• Options
    @Litejedi Sorry for the delay in response, it was a crazy-full weekend. For dramatic purposes I would say if you want to break his nose, feel free to. No roll needed.

• Options
    We'll give @3seed and Quinn another day or so to respond, since it was a long holiday weekend, and then Lareth can pipe in.

• Options
    Going to be out of town for the next few days, so don't let me hold things up.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I'll make a post tonight, should be interesting.

lj_graaaaahhhhh.gif
  • Options
    I'll have a post up for you guys tonight.

• Options
    I took a few liberties with the order of actions and reactions in order to create the scene, so hopefully that is ok :)

Everyone can still react to what happened and step in if you want Lareth to make it through this.

• Options
    hopefully i don't find a pile of mushy poo, in what used to be the form of Lareth.

• Options
    I'm sorry for being AWOL, but I have a new schedule which is pretty intense (waking up at 4:30 am). I'll do my best to post on a regular basis, but there might be a few that are a little abbreviated, just to keep the action flowing. Anyway, just an explanation for my absence this last week.

• Options
    anyone have any healing spells left to possibly use on lareth? Or shall his new name be "Lareth the Hideous"? Or perhaps he can "Earn" back his beauty. If he answers our questions, we heal him.

• Options
    It doesn't matter a whole lot, but Quinn doesn't channel the power of Pelor, he channels the will of St. Cuthbert.

lj_graaaaahhhhh.gif