As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So Two Player Productions was at my house last night...

13»

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    And I'm automatically disqualifying pretty much anything from the confession threads. That shit practically gets its own awards.

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Veretas wrote: »
    ThreeCubed wrote: »
    BUT HE SMELLS SO GOOD.

And the new record for creepiest post goes to...

hohohoho oh man that's not even close to the creepiest post

Yeah, well, most of the former record holders aren't around any more.

I miss Ketchum_Ash

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Seriously

You can buy three Super Hornets for the price of one F-35 and they will all be much more stable than the F-35.

Stable? Do you mean what I think you mean? Do you know they've been deliberately designing fast jets to be unstable since the '80s? The less stable the airframe, they better they manoeuvre. Modern fighters only stay in the air thanks to the flight control computers stopping them from literally tumbling through the air and tearing themselves apart.

Also, the Eagle owns the Hornet. ;)

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    ThreeCubed wrote: »
    BUT HE SMELLS SO GOOD.

And the new record for creepiest post goes to...

hohohoho oh man that's not even close to the creepiest post

Yeah, well, most of the former record holders aren't around any more.

I miss Ketchum_Ash

So do I

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Seriously

You can buy three Super Hornets for the price of one F-35 and they will all be much more stable than the F-35.

Stable? Do you mean what I think you mean? Do you know they've been deliberately designing fast jets to be unstable since the '80s? The less stable the airframe, they better they manoeuvre. Modern fighters only stay in the air thanks to the flight control computers stopping them from literally tumbling through the air and tearing themselves apart.

The Eagle is dedicated air superiority bro
    read: next to useless in any practical war
    hence why naval fighters like the Hornet are used so much more

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    psssssht

you and your sissy planes

you know what the pilots of the SR-71 Blackbird were told to do if there was a missile on their tail?
    Accelerate.

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    psssssht

you and your sissy planes

you know what the pilots of the SR-71 Blackbird were told to do if there was a missile on their tail?
    Accelerate.

True. The thing flew faster and higher than any missile.

It would actually "sweat" jet fuel when it was on the ground because te seals expanded so much at it's higher velocities that there'd be gaps between them while it was stationary.

There are a lot of great stories about the Blackbird.

The F-15, however, was so well-built and had so much thrust that it turns out it could fly even after one of its wings were blown-off! the Israeli pilot landed it safely and didn't realize the thing was gone until he opened the canopy on the ground!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_EXtBEaBbs

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    Seriously

The Eagle is dedicated air superiority bro
    read: next to useless in any practical war
    hence why naval fighters like the Hornet are used so much more

Cool beans dude. You understand what an air superiority fighter does, right?

It is their job to smash all the other planes out of the sky.

It also seems you've never heard of the F-15E Strike Eagle? Second only to the A-10 in ground attack?
    TankHammer wrote: »
    The F-15, however, was so well-built and had so much thrust that it turns out it could fly even after one of its wings were blown-off! the Israeli pilot landed it safely and didn't realize the thing was gone until he opened the canopy on the ground!!

First operational fighter capable of accelerating through Mach 1 in a vertical climb...

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    All this plane talk makes me want to play IL-2 some more.

Oh also it reminds me, there have been some really loud jets over my house lately. All fighters.

Never used to happen, until the 180th Air National Guard came back home. :)

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I mean really if they want the next great fighter jet they need to get an F-15 and an A-10 to fuck.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac