As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Whiteboard fun

KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas.Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
edited May 2012 in Artist's Corner
I'm taking an internship near King of Prussia in an IT position for my college. Our cubicles have see through whiteboard walls, which we can use to write down ideas and schedules all around us. Of course I couldn't resist drawing up some things on there, and it's turning into a popular habit where I quickly sketch a different video game every Friday. I'm limited in colors because they're dry erase markers which makes it kind of difficult to be precise and detailed. Here are my previous drawings (My name and school colored out using paint for anonymity purposes):

jlAE9.jpg
nl558.jpg
M1QxI.jpg
REv1g.jpg

KoopahTroopah on

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    That DK one was up for like two weeks cause I've had a lot of work. Finally had a slow day today to draw something else.

ws2qv.jpg
    nU6UL.jpg
    I think Samus came out looking kind of short. Like her helmet to her waist looks great, but then I realized that I ran out of room and just tried to fit her legs in. Also, my black marker started to fade on me so some black parts became "grey" parts... Oh well.

I'm running short on ideas, and it's getting more difficult with a limited palette of whiteboard markers.
    1xlxl.jpg
    There are an abundance of games to choose from, but if something seems too difficult or I won't be able to do it justice, I probably won't do it. Some fellow employees suggested Space Invaders, Q*bert, and Final Fantasy (nes). You guys have any good ideas? I'll probably do FF sometime next week if I get more time.

KoopahTroopah on
  • NibCromNibCrom Registered User regular
    Are you looking for critiques on these? This kind of thing might be better suited to the doodle thread.

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    There's a doodle thread? :?

My bad. Yeah, I wasn't really looking for critiques just something that I thought people would get a kick out of. If a mod could shove this thread in the doodle one, I'd be super grateful.

Edit - Oh I missed it cause the topic is Du`dle or however they have it. Whoops.

KoopahTroopah on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    I put the blame squarely on Bacon for the unobvious doodle thread title.

This discussion has been closed.