As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Please help.

Sky-ScytheSky-Scythe 3 * Spiral KnightCradleRegistered User new member
edited May 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Last night on Spiral Knights, I purchased 712 crystal energy and billed it to my phone. Now I want to purchase an elevator pass and more crystal energy, but when I go to my account on spiralknights.com in attempt to buy energy, it sends me to a "add funds to your steam wallet" page. I have always played Spiral Knights with Steam, and I don't understand why now it's not working. Help please? My name is Sky-Scythe in-game.

Sky-Scythe on

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Sorry to say, but this probably isn't the best place to help. Your best bet would probably be Spiral Knight's own forum.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »
    Sorry to say, but this probably isn't the best place to help. Your best bet would probably be Spiral Knight's own forum.
    Echoing this.

But also wanted to say giving us a decent subject line will help you get more responses. Not helpful now, but in the future when you need help that we can provide...

• Options
    Sky-ScytheSky-Scythe 3 * Spiral Knight CradleRegistered User new member
    Alright, I figured it out anyways. Sorry and thank you.