As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dog's threads in the PA Hub aren't sunk.

FramlingFramling FaceHeadGeebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
So far as I can tell, anyway.

you're = you are
your = belonging to you

their = belonging to them
there = not here
they're = they are
Framling on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Yeah I spotted that one too. Thanks for the heads up!

• Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    It looks like they're getting sunk now, but from what I can tell, Dog doesn't create a thread for a video until someone comments on it from the video's page.

As a result, the Hub is peppered with randomly ordered PATV threads, and moving forward, if episode n of a show doesn't get any comments until after episode n+1 does, it'll have the same reverse-ordering issue. It's back to being kinda tough to figure out what the latest episode of a series is.

It also breaks using the Hub to find out when new episodes are available.

you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    This is more complicated to fix than you would think apparently. They're working on it.

• Options
    FramlingFramling FaceHead Geebs has bad ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh, I can totally believe it's hard to fix. I'm not even sure what a good solution would look like.

you're = you are
    your = belonging to you

there = not here
    they're = they are
  • Options
    agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    I think the only thing you could do would be to create a thread for every video when it's posted (and backfill the existing ones as well), sinking them immediately. Everything would be totally screwed up for a couple days but it'd work going forward.