As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PRIME] PAX Prime 2012 Room Share Thread

• Sn1122Sn1122 Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    UPDATED : All spots taken

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton
    Total Cost: ~751 (split among 4 would be ~187)
    Date Arriving: Checking in on August 30th
    Date Leaving: Checking out on September 2nd
    Number of Spots Available: 1 spot. Either, share a bed with me (don't worry I don't bite) or sleep on the floor
    My Gender : Male
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: PM or by email shayan1122@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests:
    Looking for mature, respectful adults.
    1 spot left, Either, share a bed with me (don't worry I don't bite) or sleep on the floor.
    I will be cosplaying on Friday and Saturday, Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sn1122 on
  • SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Spots have been taken for Thurs May 30 - Mon Sept 3
    Still a couple spots left for Wednesday night, will be reposting them.

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Homewood Suites
    Total Cost: 2 rooms - ~$240 each with 5 people per room
    Date Arriving: Wednesday August 29th
    Date Leaving: Monday September 3rd
    Number of Spots Available: Depends, 2-3
    Our Genders : 6-7 males and 1 female
    Your Gender: Don't matter
    Best Contact Method: PM or by email derek.serenity@gmail.com

Hotel comes with awsome free hot breakfast and is apartment style layout which makes it cool for parties...
    There are 2 rooms with 1 queen bed + 1 queen sofa-bed + 1 single pullout each

We're all from Vancouver except 1 from Marysville (we met him from a previous room share actually)
    We've all been to PAX at least once so we're a knowledgeable bunch and we're fine with showing people around.
    Most of us will be cosplaying and we DO like to party, so preferably +21 and is ok with being around drinking.
    Lastly the obvious stuff - don't be a dick, wash yourself, etc etc and also please no snorers.

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • DR0NEDR0NE Registered User new member
    edited July 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:Homewood Suites
    Total Cost:517.56
    Date Arriving:Aug 31
    Date Leaving:Sep 2
    Number of Spots Available:1-2
    My Gender: M+F
    Your Gender:Either
    Best Contact Method: PM/Email (martyjefferson at gmail)

Additional Notes/Requests: Originally booked the room for 4 adults, but the other 2 couldn't get in this year. We're a couple from central WA, coming in a day early and staying with a friend. check-in is at 4, so we'll probably be popping over to the homewoods around then to drop off our stuff and then back to the con. We're open to whoever as long as they bathe regularly, aren't creepers or kleptos, and can pay their portion of the room.

Space is now spoken for.

DR0NE on
  • taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton / Hilton
    Total Cost: 812 - split two ways
    Date Arriving: Checking in on August 30th
    Date Leaving: Checking out on September 3rd
    Number of Spots Available: 1, two bedroom room
    My Gender : Male
    Best Contact Method: PM or by email taliosfalcon@gmail.com

Have a two bedroom room, only looking to split it with one additional person, I like a less crowded room for a bit of downtime away from the con.
    21+ preferred.
    Due to a series of unfortunate events a booked the sheraton a day short originally, so i have a backup last day reservation at the hilton which is also close, i'm also on a waiting list if any rooms open up at the sheraton for the last day due to cancellations so hopefully i can get it swapped to there before PAX.
    I'm going alone but my current plan is to hit up a lot of the social events (pre-pax dinner, pub crawl etc) so any takers are welcome to tag along with me.

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Hoboking006Hoboking006 Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Aug 30
    Date Leaving: Sep 3
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Don't care
    Best Contact Method: PM

Additional Notes: This is my second time at Pax, but my first time going alone, and since my other option is staying at a hostel with random people I might as well stay at a hotel with random people. I'm 23, don't smoke or drink and want to chill will like minded non-partying people. If you need a person to round out costs please hit me up!
    [/s]

Hoboking006 on
    May PAX be upon you.
  • SwordMageSwordMage Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton
    Total Cost: $303 (that's 1/3 the cost of a three person room - get your own bed!)
    Date Arriving: August 30th
    Date Leaving: September 3rd
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: male/female
    Your Gender: female preferred, but not a necessary if you make a good case.
    Best Contact Method: Send a message to the husband, Ghola Duncan here on the forums, as he remembers to check more than I. But I'll answer as well. *grin*

Additional Notes/Requests: My husband and I are in our 20s, pretty laid back, and not big partiers. We are fans of coffee, and I'm a bit of a morning person, so expect movement in the AM. If you're willing to contribute time to the husband's insane 30 hours straight gaming project... even better.

SwordMage on
    SwordMage, aka Willa
    ---
    twitter: SwordMage86
    XBL: SwordMagelet
  • vgcvgc United StatesRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: Sep 2
    My Gender: Female

Additional Notes: I'm 24 years old and I do like to drink and party, but honestly, I'll probably be too exhausted to do so during PAX. I'll be respectful of you and your belongings. I'm in Lynnwood, but I don't want to commute back and forth for PAX (like I did last year), so if you're local as well, we can meet up beforehand. I will be cosplaying, but it won't take up too much space and neither will I. I'm hoping for a hotel within a few blocks of the convention center and for the cost to be around $175 range or less for Thursday through Sunday. I really don't mind a crowded room (I can sleep on the floor) as long as I get my own room key.

vgc on
  • Lost22Lost22 Registered User new member
    edited May 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Crowne Plaza
    Cost: $140 (That is your share out of 4 people)
    Date Leaving: September 2nd
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    Your Gender: Either
    Best Contact Method: PM me here on the forums.

Additional Notes/Requests: We are two brothers in our mid twenties. Just two things, don't smoke, and bathe often. Other then that anything is cool. If you are trying to hang we are down, if you want to go out on your own that's fine too.

We are going to attend the pre pax dinner, and the after pax party. You are welcome to come.

Lost22 on
  • Lunamadness22Lunamadness22 Registered User regular
    Date Leaving: Sept. 2nd to 3rd
    My Gender: F
    Your Gender: either, as long as you are respectable, fun, and excited about PAX!
    Best Contact Method: ewarfield22@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I am a grown woman, so yes...I do wear makeup, take a little more time, but I will duel you to the death in video games (even if I have not played them), tidy up (I had to. :p), and attend the panels and other events that I cannot wait for. This is more of an education trip, but I am a wild child in my own right (if you can handle goofy. O.o). I do enjoy my 'tinis, good food, and good company (typical Taurus!), so if you have space available and I sound like a person to know, then give me a holler! :)

• RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    --

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Homewood Suites Convention Center, 1 bedroom suite
    Total Cost: 227.42
    Date Arriving: August 30th (Thursday)
    Date Leaving: September 3rd (Monday)
    Number of Spots Available: 1 left, 3 taken
    My Gender Male
    Your Gender: Not really a big deal
    Best Contact Method: message me via the forums

Your spot will be on the queen size foldout bed along with another PAXer. 21+. A bunch of people will be over on saturday night, so if you were hoping to sleep early on saturday, this may not be the room for you ;) Room is filled with 3/4 dudes, in our 20s, well kept. All I ask is that you clean up after yourself. PM for more info

Ravenger on
    <@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • themrfrazthemrfraz Registered User new member
    edited May 2012
    5/14 - Still looking...

NEED SPACE:

Your Gender: Sexy. Just kidding, don't care.
    Best Contact Method: themrfraz@hotmail.com / Twitter: @TheMrFraz

Additional Notes: I'm a senior in college and will be 22 by the time PAX Prime rolls around. Have never been to a convention before, but I'm super passionate about the industry, started writing for a site a few months back, and figured I should get my feet wet. I'm pretty laid back and independent, and plan on exploring the show mostly solo and doing a bit of coverage for the site. Don't drink or smoke, so no worries about me going crazy on you, though I have no problem if you need to party hardy. I will be flying in from the Midwest, so I'm looking for a place close-ish to the convention center. Willing to pay up to $300 for the full stay. Hit me up.

themrfraz on
  • yuki12528yuki12528 Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Need space:

Date arriving: aug.29th or 30th
    Date leaving: sept. 3rd
    Spots needed: 3
    Your gender: doesn't matter
    Best contact method: email. Yuki12528.jc@gmail.com

We are a group of friends out of oregon looking to have fun at pax! We consist of my friends who are a couple and me (the other girl in the group). We are all perfectly fine with sleeping on the floor!all of us are 21+.
    Also note we would like to keep it under $240 total for the three of us. We would pay when we got there. Thank you for reading this.

Found a hotel. Thanks

yuki12528 on
  • BexterbooBexterboo Portland, ORRegistered User new member
    edited May 2012
    NEED SPACE :)

Date Arriving: Thursday ~ Aug 30th
    Date Leaving: Sunday ~ Sept 2nd
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact Method: PM me here on the forums OR beckeybookman@gmail.com

Additional Notes:

This is my first PAX so I'm a little nervous/excited...I'm currently 21 (turning 22 during PAX) so I drink but can hold off if others are uncomfortable. I'm a woman but I live with 3 guys at home so I have no issue continuing this pattern. I'm VERY respectful of others and their belongings. I'm tidy/clean up after myself, bathe regularly and don't mind sleeping on the floor if it'll cheapen things up. ^__^ I would pay upfront when I arrive.

I sleep like the dead, wake up early to save spots in long lines, like for Registration ;) and generally, pretty low maintenance. Hanging out and seeing the convention together would be cool, but it's not expected, k? n__n

I'm hoping for a hotel within a few blocks of the convention center ~ Hit me up if you have a space! Thanks~!!

Thanks for all the wonderful offers!! You guys are awesome!! Lookin' forward to my first year at PAX :D

Bexterboo on
  • PlainclothesmanPlainclothesman Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Aug 29
    Best Contact Method: PM or email (jmfirkins at gmail)

Additional Notes:
    24 year old Australian looking to keep costs down on my first PAX. I shower daily and don't smoke (but it doesn't bother me if you do). I'm pretty quiet and unfussy in general - I like meeting new people so if you want to hang out at the convention I'll most likely be up for that, but I won't expect it. Also fine sleeping on the floor if it comes to that! Thanks.

Plainclothesman on
  • ChickenBanditChickenBandit Registered User new member
    edited May 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 30 (in the evening)
    Date Leaving: September 3 (In the morning)
    Best Contact Method: Email me at williamclarkmcbride@gmail.com

Additional Notes:
    23 year old, I'm looking to have a few job interviews in Seattle while I'm there so sadly I can't live out my dream of being a hobo for a weekend. I can sleep on the floor if needs be, just need a place to sleep at (and shower at). Also, I mainly need a place for the nights of the 31st and 1st, I could make do without the other days if absolutely necessary.

ChickenBandit on
  • CatnissCatniss Registered User new member
    edited May 2012
    NEED SPACE

Date Leaving: September 3rd
    Best Contact Method: jessica.k.sarai@gmail.com
    Additional Notes:

This is my first PAX so I'm a super stoked but a little nervous. I'm 22 so I drink, but if you're down with that when I won't be awkward, but if you're not, I'm cool with that too. I've been told I'm an awesome house guest, respectful of other peoples space and belongings. I'm tidy, will clean up after myself, and bathe every day [sometimes twice]. I don't mind crashing on a couch or a floor, as long as it's cheap I'm down! I'll pay upfront and in cash when I arrive. I'd like to be within a 4 block radius of the convention centre so that's kinda my only must have.

found someone. thanks =)

Catniss on
  • teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: W Seattle Hotel
    Total Cost: $1044.60 ($522.30 would be your share for the whole stay; or $130.57 per night)
    Date Arriving: 30 Aug. (Thursday)
    Date Leaving: 3 Sept. (Monday)
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    Your Gender: I don't care

Additional Notes/Requests: This will be my 5th PAX Prime in a row. I'm 29, non-smoking, and much like an elephant in my enjoyment of the bathing. I'm open to hanging out or doing the con alone (with 70,000 friends I've not met yet). I'm also considering enforcing if they recruit this year and will certainly join the Triwizard Drinking Tournament.

You should also enjoy the bathing. It's 1 bed and I have absolutely no problem sleeping on floors.

Full Disclosure - I have been told I snore quietly; nothing like a freight train disruptive but audible nonetheless. I will try to remember to bring earplugs just in case.

teopeht on
    Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
  • SnowRider04SnowRider04 Registered User new member
    edited May 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: September 2nd
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter

Additional Notes: This is my first time to PAX. I'm 22 and driving down from Calgary Alberta(if any one else is perhaps car pool?) I will also be cosplaying/crossplaying. I only have fri/sat tickets though :( I have no problem with sleeping on the floor. I don't care if you want to party, its not my thing though.

SnowRider04 on
  • ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Found Space!

UPDATED 7/26

STILL NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday the 30th at around 5:30pm
    Date Leaving: Sunday the 2nd
    Your Gender: doesn't matter

I shower daily,
    I drink moderately,
    I'm vaguely attractive,
    And I like long walks on the beach at sunset.

Shade on
  • PSI_GAMERPSI_GAMER Registered User new member
    edited June 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 30th, Thursday
    Date Leaving: September 2nd, Sunday
    My Gender: Male, 22

This would be my fourth time at PAX but due to limited badges (and budget) I am the only one in my group that can go. I will pay for my costs of the room.

PSI_GAMER on
  • ArchaeoArchaeo Registered User new member
    edited May 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: SHERATON SEATTLE HOTEL & TOWERS (across the street from the Convention)
    Total Cost: $155 per person (4 people)
    Date Arriving: Thursday, August 30
    Date Leaving: Sunday, September 2
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    My Gender: 1 male, 1 female
    Best Contact Method: PM me here

-1 full-size bed available, if not coming as a pair, then one person will need to sleep on the floor
    -no smoking
    -no parties in the hotel room (we use the room for sleep and to relax during breaks)
    -must be easy-going
    -bath daily (I am cursed with a sensitive nose)
    -don't mind hanging out, but don't feel like you have to
    -be courteous and respectful with other people's property
    -excited to be at PAX! :P
    -please PM me if you have any questions :)

Archaeo on
  • Jamison_P.Jamison_P. Tacoma WARegistered User new member
    edited May 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Leaving: September 2nd (Or 3rd if that's more convenient for you)

Additional Notes:

I'm 28. This will be my 6th PAX, I'm quiet, I'm a none smoker and I love to shower and not smell bad and I travel lightly. I'm more then willing to share the cost of the room in fact I insist on it! I would prefer to stay at the Sheraton but I am open to staying at other places that are not to far away from the convention center. Looking forward to this years PAX!

Jamison_P. on
  • pianodudepianodude Vancouver, CanadaRegistered User new member
    edited May 2012
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: Aug 30th
    Date Leaving: Sept 3rd
    Spots Needed: 2
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter

Additional Notes: My friend and I are 22 and looking for a place within walking distance. We are quiet and clean. A bed would be nice but not necessary.

pianodude on
  • RDubbRDubb Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: Aug 29th
    Date Leaving: Sept 4th

Notes: If you've got a spot that matches my description but are arriving or checking out at different times than listed above, I can work around that. Right now I'm just focusing on the core con dates. I'm 24 and looking for a room within walking distance to the con. I plan on attending the TWDT and some of the parties at night after the con so it'd be great to stay with someone that plans on doing the same. That being said, I don't want the room itself to be a party room (sleep is a precious commodity when I do PAX) so please don't hit me up if you plan on being loud or staying up all night. I'm clean and bathe daily, hopefully you can reciprocate :P . Looking to meet some new people and enjoy my first trip to Seattle to the fullest.

• mauveforestmauveforest Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 28th or 29th Aug
    Date Leaving: 3rd Sep
    My Gender: male
    Best Contact Method: mauve.forest@gmail.com or pm

Additional Notes:

This is my first PAX and am looking to save a little bit of money by sharing a room rather than buying one just for myself ! I will be 22 (my birthday is the 28th !), willing to sleep on the floor, and have good hygiene. I do enjoy drinking and hoping to be out at night, only need a place to crash and clean my self up in morning. I am really easy going and am attending the event by myself so if you are looking to hang out then I will be down ! But it is cool if you want to go out on your own to because I probably will too.

• OzarkScarceOzarkScarce Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    NEED SPACE: FOUND SPACE THX!

Date Arriving: August 31st
    Date Leaving: Never? September 3rd after PAX =)
    My Gender: male

Additional Notes:
    I am currently 19 years old, Turning 20 August 2nd. This will be my 2nd PAX. Last year i went alone and still had a blast! "Moved to the state last July."
    I live just outside of Seattle, can drive and pick up peeps.
    I am currently playing 2 games "Path of Exile beta, League of Legends"
    I am a non smoker, I shower daily and use Deodorant!
    It would be awesome to hang out with a 18-21 aged fun,crazy group! so HMU and add me to your PAX Group.
    Floor is fine who needs sleep right? Party all night game all day =)

~Tim

OzarkScarce on
  • SuperstitionSuperstition Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton Seattle Hotel & Towers
    Total Cost: $820 ($205 a night, split between however many people are staying in the room per night)
    Date Arriving: 8-30-2012
    Date Leaving: 9-03-2012
    Number of Spots Available: 2, floor (but we may be able to negotiate)
    Best Contact Method: PM me here

- Room contains double beds, currently there are only 2 people staying in the room, my friend and I
    - Cost will be spilt evenly between however many people are staying in the room per night
    - Must shower daily
    - No smoking in the room
    - There will probably only be 2 room keys as I booked the room with 2 people staying in it, any more and the hotel would have charged more per person staying, however I will see what can be done if another key is really needed
    - Please clean up after yourself
    - Preferably no snorers
    - Alcohol is fine, in fact my friend and I will probably be tanked at some point or another during the convention
    - Would be open to hanging out, but not required
    - Keep in mind this is still my room, so any company you would like to have over, parties, etc must be approved by me beforehand

A little bit about myself, I am 24, easy going, a foodie, lives in Las Vegas, play all sorts of games, currently playing League of Legends, Diablo 3, and Magic: The Gathering. Aside from the rules of the room, I am very easy to get along with. PM me if you have any questions!

Full up, thanks for the requests!

Superstition on
    The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
  • ClosertonovaClosertonova WARegistered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Aug 31
    Date Leaving: Sept 2 or 3rd (flexible)
    Spots Needed: 1 (need a bed, willing to share)
    Your Gender: eh,
    Best Contact Method: PM or email closertonova@yahoo.com

Additional Notes: 21+ girl driving down from Bellingham, Non-smoker, Do drink, Do shower daily.

• Browncoat565Browncoat565 Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:Roosevelt
    Total Cost:730 ish total for a quad occupancy 2 double beds room
    Date Arriving:aug 30th
    Date Leaving:sep 2nd
    Number of Spots Available: currently 3 might be up to 4
    My Gender Male
    Your Gender: preferably not a troll (sorry skull)
    Best Contact Method:pm or email Keirin@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: I'm hoping to find people who are either from vancouver bc canada or that I can somehow meet ahead of time to make sure you're (relatively) sane and to get payment upfront but I'm not overly picky on this... it's more wishful thinking than anything, also be prepared for me to get in super late and leave super early

all booked up thanks forum peeps

Browncoat565 on
  • VeeSeeVeeSee Pirate Ninja Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Aug 30 or Aug 31 (Depends on the rooming situation. Open to both dates)
    Date Leaving: Sept 2 or Sept 3 (Again, depends on the rooming situation)
    Best Contact Method: First PM. If things are kosher, then I can provide phone number, social profiles, etc.

Additional Notes:
    Been to so many PAX I can't count. I'm soloing it this year, unfortunately. I'm 26 and take care of myself grooming wise. I'm coming from Portland, but I'm a Seattle native. I'll be driving up, so if parking is available, I wouldn't mind paying the fees for the spot. Haven't decided yet, but I may or may not have camera equipment with me, so would be nice if everyone respects other people's property.

Having said all of that, I'm down for hanging with you (and your group) or we could do our separate thing. I plan to eat well during the convention, so I'll be taking trips around the city during some of lunch and dinner (Paseos in Fremont, Umi in Belltown, Red Mill in Philley St, etc), and you are more than welcome to join me.

VeeSee on
  • CelebnaurCelebnaur PAX Enforcer since 2006 Registered User new member
    edited July 2012
    ---I think I have a space... but please feel free too message me about your room.

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Augest 30th 2012
    I live in kirkland (Other side of Lake Washington)... I arrive like a wizard.
    Date Leaving: September 3rd, 2013
    Spots Needed: ONE! Just me!
    My Gender: Female!
    Your Gender: don't matter
    ...really prefer seeing no hanky panky though... (I don't mind PDAs of course ;P)
    Best Contact Method: email celebnaur@gmail.com (or text my phone which I give the number to who ever I room with)

Additional Notes:
    I'm respectful, over 21, quiet, don't snore, and I'm laid back.

Looking for a place in walking distance/in downtown Seattle (Not chinatown or the UW) since I need to be at the convention early.

Meh Enforcer (Please don't ask me about Enforcering)
    All I ask is for my own room card/key of sorts since I will be very busy most of PAX.
    Your food, daily carpool, etc. I don't need, just a place to keep my swag, sleep and shower. You'll never really see me. :s
    Actually, if you want to hit me up for food during the night I might be able to join you....

Ride:
    If you have a open parking space from your hotel room, I'll bring my car but if not I'll leave it at home.
    If you have a car maybe you can pick me up at my place (if your oftering) ... I'm closer then SeaTac is. (I'm in Kirkland)
    If none of that, it's all good, I plan to take the bus or find my own ride. XD

Been going to Pax since 2004 where I was attendee for 2 years. Been Enforcer'ing since 2006 (I haven't missed a year!).
    I've lived in the puget sound area all my life. Ask me anything... I can give you a free tour of all the cool spots after PAX if you'd like.

I'll take floor space! I can bring my sleeping bag, no problem! (hopefully your room has extra pillows I can use.)
    I can bring a deluxe queen raised air-mattress if you want. :s
    I've seen 3 beds work together before in room, which is crazy, but it's just things moved with 3 queens perfectly fitted next to each other. XD
    apartment, condo or hotel is fine.

I also have a AAA plus membership, which maybe able to help make your hotel room cheater with it.

Would like to spend $80-$150 for the whole weekend. OR maybe we can work out some exchanges. Maybe I can bring you cookies :3

----

Anyone have a room at the Moore hotel? Because I'd love to join you.

Celebnaur on
    Attended PAX since 2004 and Enforcing since 2006
    http://prime.paxsite.com/enforcers
  • SnipethewolfSnipethewolf Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Homewood Suites
    Total Cost: 900$ Asking 150$ per person.
    Date Arriving:Augest 30th, 2012 (Thursday)
    Date Leaving:September 3rd, 2013 (Monday)
    Number of Spots Available: 2-3 There is a Sofa and floor space.
    Your Gender: Does not matter
    Best Contact Method: PM or email ()

I planned on soloing this year but plans changed and now I have room! As well as trying to make PAX a little easier on the pocket book this year. You will get your own key to the room and be welcome to come and go as your please. The hotel is about a 5 min walk away from the convention center. I only ask that you be respectful to the others in the room. Other then that feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

Snipethewolf on
  • WapieWapie Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: I would prefer the 30th but the 31st can work
    Date Leaving: Sunday.
    Spots Needed: just 1
    Best Contact Method: e-mail or PM (Cutewachan at gmail dot com)

Additional Notes:

I'm pretty shy at first, but I can be really outgoing.
    I live in WA state so if the whole room is from out of state I would be more then happy to be a guide. I drive and WILL be driving past the airport on my way to Seattle so if you need a ride we can work something out so long as I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for parking at the hotel.
    My price range is 50-200ish dollars. But email me still.
    But if your staying in the Hyatt I don't mind paying a bit more. Cause I love that place!
    This will be my 3rd year at PAX
    I'm drama free, or try to be.
    I sometimes use a room as a "oh god to many people!!!" place because I can get overwhelmed with massive amounts of people.

I'm 24 so we can drink :D Though I don't do a lot of drinking in the seattle area since I live South of Tacoma.

Anyway can't wait to hear for you :D

Wapie on
  • ZumanityZumanity Team dignitas Editor Denver, CORegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday, August 30th
    Date Leaving: Sunday, September 2nd
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: 2 Male
    Best Contact Method: PM here or e-mail zumanity17@gmail.com

Additional Notes:
    We are two males 21 and 24 looking for a place to sleep. Originally planned on going but missed the purchased window and now have passes available through a friend. We are clean, friendly and outgoing. Our main games played atm are League of Legends, Diablo 3 and waiting for Guild Wars 2. Pm or e-mail if you need any additional info. Thanks!

Zumanity on
    Curiosity...You want to see what it's like...One day you won't be able to resist
  • LithiumSXLithiumSX JUNKER Chicago, ILRegistered User new member
    edited June 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday evening
    Date Leaving: Monday morning
    Your Gender: Human
    Best Contact Method: pmurray0707@gmail.com (preferred) or PM

This will be my second year at PAX. Last year, my friends all sold their badges and left me high and dry, so I posted on the looking for room thread and met a group of guys who were really awesome. I was planning on rooming with them again this year, but it turns out they're not able to make it because of how quickly passes sold out. I'm 25 (but will be 26 come PAX-time), clean, courteous, and am easy to get along with. It would also be nice to have some people to hang out with, since I will be traveling as a wolfpack of one.

Best way to get a hold of my is by the email listed above.

LithiumSX on
  • KellyShepard087KellyShepard087 Myrtle Beach SCRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Midnight Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning
    Date Leaving: Thursday mid morning/early afternoon
    Best Contact Method: PM, or kellyshepard087@gmail.com

Hey, I know this is a little odd. But I'm just looking for space for wednesday night.
    My group is in the Spring Hill Suites Thur-Mon. But the cheapest flight I could find arrives at 12:30am wednesday night/Thursday morning. (How ever you look at it.) If someone has space, floor or otherwise, I am happy to pay a small share for the night.
    Preferably something in the Spring Hill Suites, so I don't have to lug my big ass suitcase farther than I have to, but I'm open to anything that is not sleeping in the airport all night.
    :)

Space found courtesy of @Serenity.

KellyShepard087 on
    - Biting's excellent! It's like kissing. Only there's a winner.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
    Prime - '11 Attendee, '12 Enforcer, '13 Enforcer
    East - '12 Attendee, '15 Enforcer
  • Adonus76Adonus76 RDJ's Boat HouseRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Good to go, thanks for the interest!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:Paramount Hotel (located 0.1 miles from the convention center)
    Total Cost:229 a night split evenly amongst all rooming. (We are more than willing to rotate the beds nightly)
    Date Arriving:aug 30th
    Date Leaving:sep 3rd
    Number of Spots Available:1-2 (we currently have 3 members in the room)
    Your Gender: doesn't matter as long as you scrub with soap regularly and don't lick things that don't belong to you.
    Best Contact Method:pm or email joerogan55@yahoo.com ( I went through a fear factor phase in highschool, don't ask)

Additional Notes/Requests: We are a group of 3 funny and enjoyable guys. I am 25 and am down to try anything gaming related atleast once. We will all have 3ds's and play magic, board games and anything else you can think of. We are hoping to find someone who is interested in hanging with us and not just using the hotel as a place to sleep. We will all be traveling from Southern California on the Pax Train so points if you are as well. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.

Adonus76 on
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    My sacrifices roommates have been chosen. Thanks for looking here, but move along!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE
    Updated: June 17th at 2:20PM PDT

Hotel: The Sheraton
    Total Cost: $810 Grand Total [$405 Total if sharing with one other person ($405 x 2). $270 Total if sharing with two other people ($270 x 3).]
    Date Arriving (At Hotel): Thursday, August 30th around 2PM PDT hour (Flying from Northern California.)
    Date Leaving (From Hotel): Monday, September 3rd at Check-Out.
    Number of Spots Available: One More Person.
    Your Gender: Preferably Female(s).
    Best Contact Method: Here via Direct Message, Twitter ( @CaptainTapole ) or LilyIris57(at)gmail(dot)com - Last two are a better shot to get a quicker response.

Additional Notes/Requests: Long story, to make it short, I will be alone for the first time. To make it easier on me, I have opened up my room. It's a one-king-sized bedroom...hence the gender preference. I am more than happy to share the bed or to sleep on the floor if you happen to be a duo. As long as I sleep, I'm cool. Now, small stipulations. The room is mainly for sleep, chillax, store stuff and shower/bathe. I'm cool with friends hanging out, but I prefer no parties since it will be technically on my credit card. I do snore, so light sleepers should seriously not apply. If you want to go out in all hours of the night, cool. If you want to ditch out early and konk out by 9PM, cool. I'm not your mother and you will have your own key-card. You don't have to hang out with me; but I am cool if you want to do so. I will be doing Pre-PAX Dinner/Tri-Wizard on Thursday night (I be 27) and probably Post-PAX Party (still contemplating on this) on Sunday Night. I am also a Buttoneer!
    Update!
    I have roommate set aside for the room and she said it was cool that we can get one more if we can. Her brief info! She is a local, 21, will be doing Pre-Dinner, not Tri-Wizard, and maybe Post-Party. She is a cosplayer, but will not be hogging the bathroom for it.

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • VanVagabondVanVagabond NorthWestern BC, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: Sheraton, 1 King Bed Only Room
    Total Cost: $817.20
    Date Arriving: Thurs, Aug 30th
    Date Leaving: Mon, Sept 3rd
    Number of Spots Available: 1, possibly 2
    My Gender: 2 males, both 24 years old.
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: PM, or VanVagabond at gmail.

Additional Notes/Requests: Our third person unfortunately had to cancel her whole trip, and we'd still like to keep costs down, so we're opening up our room. There's only one bed, but I'm perfectly fine sleeping on the floor every night.
    This is our first PAX, and we're planning on doing lots of community stuff, including the Pre-Pax Dinner and Triwizard, and possibly the Post-Pax Party. We do not intend to host any parties in our room though. We're both really clean and respectful people, easy going, and super easy to get along with. Hopefully you are clean, respectfull and friendly as well.
    We're driving down from Canada, and intend to sleep in my campervan on the 29th and the 3rd to extend our trip, meaning we'll be able to check in early on Thurs, and don't need to leave super early on Monday (Though we are doing schlitzkreig at 8am, so don't plan to sleep in too late, either.)
    Cheers! =D

Thanks all who got in touch! We've worked something out with SnowRider up there ^

VanVagabond on
  • CrogothCrogoth Registered User regular
    To those looking for a place to crash: don't be afraid to message someone with space, helps if both parties are actively looking

This discussion has been closed.