As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

welcome to the world of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 (Out october seventh/october twelfth)

BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning.only bugs remainRegistered User regular
edited June 2012 in Social Entropy++
it's time for another pokemon thread

what's been going on in the world of pokemon? Well, we're a few weeks out from the release of the new games, Black 2 and White 2, and news is coming fast and furious

(news is not coming very fast at all)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBdp_dLEdqU

man look how cool this animated trailer is

so cool

for a look at the games themselves check this one out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnYgux4lboI

at the end of this trailer you can see a bit from the upcoming 3ds app, Pokemon Dream Radar

pokemon will fly around IRL and then you catch them and send them to your not IRL game

this is the only way to capture those sweet new forms (sorry, formes) of those genie dudes, so if you don't have a 3ds enjoy the palate swap versions

another 3ds app coming out is the upgraded version of the 3d pokedex, which includes 3d models and full movesets for every single pokemon

which is great but it is also not free like the gen v only 3d dex was. Oh well!

speaking of formes, that my little pony reject thing is getting one of those

keldeo-resolution-forme.jpg

yeah!

these games release on June 23 in Japan, and sometime this fall over in the USA. Presumably the european release date is several aggravating days before the good ol' FREEDOM release

you're all probably thinking "bugboy I don't care about any of this tell me about what changes they made to the wifi battles!" and the answer is I don't know

but in the meantime please enjoy the many, many formes of joy that pokemon can give us all

BugBoy on

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    369.png

best pokemon

PNk1Ml4.png
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I've heard of mid-september being thrown around as a relase date but nothing concrete.

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    google isn't helping me find my reliclint eastwood edit

oh well

it will come in December

which is technically autumn until the 21st

PNk1Ml4.png
    BugBoy wrote: »
    google isn't helping me find my reliclint eastwood edit

oh well

2utj5lk.png

PNk1Ml4.png
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    tal

are you google

"reliclint eastwood"

first and only result

PNk1Ml4.png
    well now it's more like first of three

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    The Fossil with No Name
    The Rock-type and the Dead

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    oh whoa BW2 is coming out this year?

I assumed it wouldn't be until spring

speedy the release date was announced months ago

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Recently took another stab at organizing my now-doubled TCG collection. Taking out individual rares and such, and leaving doubles, I now want to make some randomized 'draft boosters' so me and some friends can have a mini-tourney. Thinking it might be easier if I split the generations in two, like Group A is I-II, Group B is III-IV. Don't have enough B/W cards, basic energy is free.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    we should play the game on LackeyTCG again

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular

I might get in on that this time, but I need to refresh myself on the new format. I haven't played with a set past Neo Reverlations. Seriously.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam

I might get in on that this time, but I need to refresh myself on the new format. I haven't played with a set past Neo Reverlations. Seriously.

i don't think any of us have played wit ha set past

Fossil

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    how many pokemans are there now

reposig.jpg
    6. Every thing fused.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    edited June 2012
    649 plus formes

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Yeah pokemon TBS is exactly what I want.

I am buying conquest day 1 and I aint even finished a pokemon main game.

So Keldeo got a new version, huh?

Proving that the devil indeed does take many forms.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Does it even have online?

I dont really know much about it other than its a mashup with another series and Oda Nubunga is the bad guy.

I love the art on the trading cards

my favorite is still the neo series, which had the first gen 2 stuff

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    XCJvk.png

2x39jD4.jpg
    BugBoy wrote: »
    I love the art on the trading cards

my favorite is still the neo series, which had the first gen 2 stuff

I have a soft spot for any of the cards with art thats little clay figures. ESPECIALLY these three or four Dittos that are transformed as other pokes. Eeeeeeee.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    I love Legend Cards

hoohlegend_2.jpg

PNk1Ml4.png
    I adore the little clay guys

I had the caterpie as my avatar for a while

-Tal wrote: »
    I love Legend Cards

hoohlegend_2.jpg

YES. Give me poster prints of all of these please. Ideally sans text but fuck it i'd take it regardless

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I find that card hideous

BahamutZERO.gif
    now I'm going to spend the afternoon looking at card art

I'm okay with this

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    121.jpg

shit got crazy

xmassig2.gif
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    those cards look like preschooler vomit after eating a bunch of pastel crayons

Untitled-1.jpg

CRAZY I TELL YOU

xmassig2.gif
    not as weird as delta species though

12_Mewtwo.jpg

xmassig2.gif
    fire/steel mewtwo

coooool

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    goddamn delta species

100_Charizard_STAR.jpg

xmassig2.gif
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    I have a soft spot for any of the cards with art thats little clay figures.

s'pretty cool

0BnD8l3.gif
This discussion has been closed.