As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Panel Request: Doctor Doom Screaming "Richards!"

lodgerlodger Humble NarratorRegistered User regular
edited June 2012 in Graphic Violence
I really thought this would be easier. I really did. I mean, how hard can it be to find a panel of Dr. Doom simply shouting "Richards!"? It seemed like such a classic situation. Surely, I assumed, such panels would be abundant. I could choose from among many! But scouring my (limited) collection of FF comics, and searching the usual internet places, I came up empty. Not even one. Today, I am ashamed to be a comics-reader.

Does such a panel actually exist? If so, would someone be so kind as to help me find it (them)?

lodger on

• Options
    HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    I can't actually recall any scene of Doom just screaming Richards. He's usually more melodramatic than that. I do like to pretend that is what he is screaming in this image, though:

DrDoomChap.gif

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Do a search for Toyfare's Twisted Toyfare theater. lots of 'RICHARDS' poses in there, and usually pretty funny.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    fantasticfour500doomrichards.jpg