As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Truth] thread - Where lies were never invented

2»

• Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I sometimes wonder if I should actually use some of my time to actively find and post cool/interesting/popular things on my Facebook so people will comment and like on my post but I usually just forget about the site entirely.

I also don't understand how people can focus pretty much half their social life unto Facebook and how it can be such an integral part of their lives. I try to, but I can't, probably because I never had this kind of social life where you somehow know everyone.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    MarkWebsterMarkWebster Ottersaurus Rex OntarioRegistered User regular
    The truth is that Ricky Gervais is an unfunny cunt. Stephen Merchant is much funnier.

• Options
    DeicistDeicist Registered User regular
    The truth is that Ricky Gervais is an unfunny cunt. Stephen Merchant is much funnier.

I believe the truth is that he's a silly goose.

Trufact: I deactivated my facebook account last week to see if a) having no access to facebook would make me more productive and b) I'd miss it.

after a week I'd say that it has actually made me more productive and I don't miss it.

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    i have a facebook but i haven't used it in at least six months

twitter is good if you only have friends on it and you can trust your friends not to post completely stupid bullshit

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I didn't see this movie because I saw it was about lying and I already saw liar liar so why would I even care about seeing another movie that follows a comedian in a suit with a plot based around lies

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Only in death will our suffering end.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    This thread might be worse than the camwhore thread

prove me wrong and make it true