As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp [Phalla] Lake - Mini - Day 6: Sunkmanitu Tanka's Last Stand (Village Victory!)

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    @kaplar get in here!
    @retaba you too!
    @l3lasphemer69, wake up or you'll miss macaroni archery!

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I'm saddened by how few people are enticed by this

miss-voorhees.jpg

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Mmm I think I have to pass, a bit occupied. But it'll be fun to watch! Can't wait to see all the backstabbing.

I've never heard of a sexy Jdarksun costume :P
    I guess it was already taken by the real one <3

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Egos! 8->

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Mmm I think I have to pass, a bit occupied. But it'll be fun to watch! Can't wait to see all the backstabbing.

Yoooooouuuuuu....muuuuussssssstttt.....obeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

I will kill u all.
    (Nicely, of course.)

jdarksun wrote: »
    I've never heard of a sexy Jdarksun costume :P
    I guess it was already taken by the real one <3

<3

Oh get a room! (or cabin)
    There's this one over here, with the peep hole in the wall. Just ignore that. I use it to fill rooms with spiders. Hardly ever happens.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARH

liEt3nH.png
  • KelzorKelzor The Grey Man Registered User regular
    This looks cool, I think I'll !signup

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Welcome Kelzor! Just watch your step.

And try to avoid going down into the basement...

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Sexy Jason costume? Is there anything they can't sexy for Halloween!
    Frog.

THE BASEMENT IS WHERE THE CRAZIES LIVE!

Let's get -
    @daniant
    @lonelyahava
    @Darian

Then we can kill them - nicely.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Frog.

URRRRRRRH

CTEtD.jpg

I needed anime to post. on
    liEt3nH.png
    OK who is that?
    I have to know.

Bedlam wrote: »
    Frog.

URRRRRRRH

CTEtD.jpg

The lack of emotion on her face, the thread it was posted in and your avatar have combined to make me think that she is actually some sort of mutant wearing a woman's face.

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Pretty sure that picture is not going to encourage sign-ups.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    !I will sign up if you want someone who is also attempting to run a Phalla and play in another one.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    I'll join

I submitted my thesis this afternoon extra hard so i could play this...
    not really

I want 'em all! Or at least two more!

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Oh hey, what the heck. There still room in Egos' awesome sounding cabin?. I'll take an axe. It's traditional.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    jdarksun

Does this mean I'm confirmed village?

So this one time at summer camp...

I was let go from my previous post :D

Yay! And with that, we are full. I'd love a couple of reserves, though. PM's should be out in a little, along with Day 1 narration.

So this one time at summer camp...

I was let go from my previous post :D

HE OBEYED. BOW TO MY POWER

Night 1

“Hello campers! Welcome to Camp Phalla Lake!”

Ever since he was a little boy, it had been Ed's dream to open up a summer camp on Phalla lake. After 15 years of hard work, he'd finally done it. Looking out at the campers' smiling faces around the opening bonfire, he couldn't think of anything that could ruin this moment.

Until he saw the giant wolf come into the fire's light.

When the wolf started talking, he relaxed. While he would have to find the counselors responsible for the prank tomorrow and give them a stern talking to, he remembered how he'd been at that age. During the initial staff retreat, he'd talked about the legend of Sunkmanitu Tanka. The staff had agreed it would make a wonderful ghost story for the camp. Even if they were scaring the kids a bit with their talk about death and driving the invaders off his land, Ed was impressed at the realism that his staff had put into the costume. It even looked like they used real wolf teeth.

Unfortunately for Ed, admiring the authentic wolf's teeth was the last thing he would do before his throat was ripped out by the beast.

“Thus the cleansing begins! Kill the defilers! I am Sunkmanitu Tanka, and I watched over this place before your ancestors knew it existed! I reduced the Bo'Nai and Yagwatsa to memories for their sacrilege! But I am also merciful. Younglings, flee this place and never return!”

At that call, more animals ran into the clearing. The camp staff starting shouting and desperately herding all of the campers into cellars, closets and anyplace else that could be locked from the inside.
    Soon, it became apparent that Sunkmanitu Tanka could control not only beasts, but people as well. Counselors attacked one other with bare hands and snarls on their faces. A lifeguard ran desperately for the water, chased by the camp cook.

Throughout the night, the sounds of shrieks and snarls echoed across the camp.

When daylight finally came, the remaining campers stumbled from their hiding places. In the chaos, the adults had were gone; consumed by the skinchangers or killed in the forest. The phone lines had been demolished and the bridge back to town destroyed. There was no telling when someone would come checking in on the camp. As the survivors began to gather, one thing became clear.

They could not leave. They could only fight back.

Curse these magically locked-down campgrounds! And curse my parents for sending me to this damn camp!
    I'm getting to a cabin, who wants to come with me?

PM's are all out, please let me know if you did not receive one.

There has also been a minor update to the rules:

- EVERYONE should submit a PM each day with their team orders. This includes non-guards.

If you are submitting your team orders from a proboard, please state "Team - Per proboard <proboard link>" I will use the last team configuration in the proboard's orders thread for you.

edited June 2012
    One last thing: As we are starting in the middle of the day, Day 1 will end TOMORROW night. That is approximately 37 hours from now.

SaberOverEasy on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    And curse my parents for sending me to this damn camp!

Yah. My parents are the worst? My cell phone doesn't even work here? Guh.

One last thing: As we are starting in the middle of the day, Day 1 will end TOMORROW night. That is approximately 37 hours from now.
    OH GOD, THEY CAN CAN SLOW THE EARTH'S ROTATION

WE'RE DOOMED

TIMELORD SKINBEASTS! RUN!

• Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    I took karate and smuggled in dirty mags who wants me in their cabin?

steam_sig.png
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I needed a teeeeam! Egos, is your Blood Death Cabin open?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Bedlam so we meet again...ON HOME TURF.

Mojo! Join us!

ALSO, if someone with a guard rating higher than 1 would be willing to contact me, I would greatly appreciate it.
    No, I don't have a power, but I would like for us to survive the night..

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

WE'RE DOOMED

So screwed

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

WE'RE DOOMED

So screwed

They've got time bombs!

kime wrote: »

WE'RE DOOMED

So screwed

So says Dr. Toph!
    Wait... Doctor... oh god.

It's true! I heard from old man Hotchkins up on the mountain that the skinchangers go for the eyes first.
    But... wait... how would he....
    Oh god oh god oh god