As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp [Phalla] Lake - Mini - Day 6: Sunkmanitu Tanka's Last Stand (Village Victory!)

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Rend wrote: »
    * Nobody has split off to have sex

To your knowledge.

:winky:

You whore!
    :'(

• RendRend Registered User regular
    * Nobody has split off to have sex

To your knowledge.

:winky:

You whore!
    :'(

Baby

baby

There's enough of this to go around.

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Dear diary,

I found one of my cabin-mates cutting up a small animal behind the mess hall today. I screamed as loud as I could,
    because she was doing it All Wrong. Don't worry, diary, I showed her the right way. I'm a good girl.

Just like daddy always used to say.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I am laughing so hard at this thread at work today. You guys are great

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Why would anyone split off to have sex?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    Baidol wrote: »

Some people value privacy. Prudes

@saberovereasy
    Is this how you expected day 1 to go?

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Hey @Langly check if you have the most updated version, mine just has them as dark grey which looks all sorts of normal.

Also what cabins are still looking for occupants?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    To do the @ thing, you have to upper-lower the name as it is or it doesn't work.
    Also, Day 1's probably better than he expected!

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    @saberovereasy
    Is this how you expected day 1 to go?

Clarification Denied

SaberOverEasy on
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Hey cool cats, do you have what it takes to be in the most Fabulous cabin in town?

I don't know! Answer these skill testing questions!

1. I am [1.likely/2.unlikely] to kill everyone in my cabin

2. I [1.hate/2.love] Sir Fab

3. I love [1.fun/2.ripping orphan babies legs off, making baby leg stew, shipping the baby leg stew to nurseries and force-feeding them to more privileged children]

If you answered 1,2,1 you have what it takes!

Join Sir Fabulous' cabin today. Meet the legendary kime himself. Have fun, skinchanger free!
    (Two spots available)

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Cabin Team Meatshield still has 3 spaces. Come join the fun of being eaten by the ghosts first, for the good of the team.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    edited June 2012
    Excerpt from "It's Not Easy Having Green: A Memoir",
    The autobiography of Dietrich Quincy Rend

Chapter 26: Blue Fish in a Poor Pond
    It was at this point that I decided that I needed a breath of fresh air in my life, metaphorically as 
      well as rhetorically. After the multi-billion dollar merger, some well-needed relaxation was in order. 
      Little did I know that this particular trip would drastically influence the rest of my entire life, and
      I was especially ignorant of the manner in which it would do so.

I breathed a sigh of half relief and half exasperation as I arrived at the campgrounds. I was never one
      for long travel, and these particular grounds were particularly remote. "All the better," I
      continuously told myself. What good would a vacation be with the concerns of normal life, after all?
      But it did little to settle the disquiet within me. I knew, somehow, that something was wrong here,
      but I knew not what, why, or how it was, or that I even knew.

Rend on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »

Some people value privacy. Prudes

and that's when I get them.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    AAAAAREUUUUUH

liEt3nH.png
    Moral of the story: Sex in/around a group is not only better, but safer too.
    Take it from the guy in the hockey mask!
    tmyk.gif

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    @slym , that fixed it, thank you

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    what are you guys doing with these letters that show up as bright yellow boxes on my theme
    Its code.

Which is against the rules :|

Bedlam wrote: »
    Its code.

Is it? Dang. I thought that 'no talking in code' meant, you know... no coded messages. No morse and so on. Ah well. It was a cute gimmick while it lasted.

edited June 2012
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Its code.

Is it? Dang. I thought that 'no talking in code' meant, you know... no coded messages. No morse and so on. Ah well. It was a cute gimmick while it lasted.

That is exactly what the rule means.
    I think we're fine, up until we start talking in an actual code

Rend on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Its code.

That is exactly what the rule means.
    I think we're fine, up until we start talking in an actual code

yep or a foreign language...sadly

Is shouting grunts a code?

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Bedlam was either being silly or attempting to be funny.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    From what I can tell, they do not violate any of the general phalla rules. You're welcome to read whatever you like into those posts.

That being said, if other people are having some graphical or other technical issues with the yellow background posts, please let me know. I'll be happy to ask everyone to stop using it.

Bedlam was either being silly or attempting to be funny.

I actually laughed at it :p
    I assumed it was a joke too.

edited June 2012
    Edited because everyone hates the French.

Sir Fabulous on

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    No. Don't do that, Sir Fab, edit that out, it's not funny. Seriously, I don't think we have a long leash on this.

Edit: I think maybe French is OK because one of the mods speaks it? But please just don't tempt fate.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    I am not paws France. Library fish cream glacier. No, the gain of Dan's church the fries of dirt. Sacred cheese!

... How'd I do?

edited June 2012
    I am not paws France. Library fish cream glacier. No, the gain of Dan's church the fries of dirt. Sacred cheese!

... How'd I do?

Not... abysmally.

"I'm not french. Library swimming pool ice cream. No, the frog inside looks for potatoes. Dear God!"

EDIT: 'Tho kime's right. We shouldn't push that particular ruleset. Phalla was nearly cancelled wholesale a while back, and I'm not sure that there's much of a sense of humour for shenanigans of that sort.

GrimmyTOA on
    edited June 2012

"I'm not french. Library swimming pool ice cream. No, the frog inside looks for potatoes. Dear God!"

And that is what the Canadian School System taught me

Sir Fabulous on

Yep. That there's a no-fly zone. Steer clear!

And that is what the Canadian School System taught me

Pretty much. If I'd tried to write a french sentence all on my own it would have gotten ugly. I speak, apparently, like a drunken toddler. "I ... want.. having... um... breakfasts now?"

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Is that how you speak in English or French? :P

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
    Hahaha. Yeah. I tried talking to a Quebecker flight attendant in French a week ago. She knew immediately I was terrible.

Also doesn't Quebecker look and sound terrible? Who the hell made Quebecker a word?

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    @jdarksun so sad to hear someone broke your funny bone.

Who the hell made Quebecker a word?

Anglos with chips on their shoulders?
    stever777 wrote: »

Dear Diary,

Today a mean boy named
    stever777 hurt my feelings. Do you remember when daddy hurt my feelings? I wonder if the same thing will happen to stever?

I hope so.

Who the hell made Quebecker a word?

Anglos with chips on their shoulders?
    stever777 wrote: »

Dear Diary,

Today a mean boy named
    stever777 hurt my feelings. Do you remember when daddy hurt my feelings? I wonder if the same thing will happen to stever?

I hope so.

Your posts are freaking me out

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Still no takers on the "Kuddly Kitten Kabin"? Nobody needs a confused young boy that thinks he is your loyal feline companion? Meow?

Anialos wrote: »
    Still no takers on the "Kuddly Kitten Kabin"? Nobody needs a confused young boy that thinks he is your loyal feline companion? Meow?

I'd adopt you, but I'm allergic, and in a cabin already. Sorry, mate. I'm sure the KKK will take off eventually

• GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »

I'd adopt you, but I'm allergic, and in a cabin already. Sorry, mate. I'm sure the KKK will take off eventually

Let him sit on the doorstep! That way whatever horrible things that lurk in the night will eat him and leave!