As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]: The Irresistible Iron-Thewed Propinquity of K-ROG

1848586878890»

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Arch, why did you choose him to wear slacks? Is he just off work at his 9-5 office job but didn't feel like changing pants?
    What is the official pants-wear of the dubstep crowd?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas
    d7ATU.png

What do you think for my Dubstep hero?

I can't think of a name yet- I wanna give him a name that a dj would have that also sounds like a superhero name

EDIT: also I guess Pony

DJ Man.

I'm not very creative.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2012
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Cool. I've been tracking how much water I drink daily. An average of 15 cups.

By the time I run, the heat warning will be over.

Whoa, nelly. You do know you can drink too much water, right. It takes a lot... but.. 15 cups might be up there. I would look it up.

I'm aware. 8-12 is the recommendation that my doctor gave me me as ideal, but said a few more couldn't hurt.

Vanguard on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    castle ignore the haters GET MONEY

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Speaking of MW:O I am totally not going to play it right now because I'm totally not in the beta

I am totally not going to play Planetside 2!

Because the beta hasn't started yet.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I wouldn't be surprised if I hit 15 cups of water a day.

But I am known to drink water like a fish.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @Thomamelas
    d7ATU.png

What do you think for my Dubstep hero?

I can't think of a name yet- I wanna give him a name that a dj would have that also sounds like a superhero name

Your color choices are jarring.

so is dubstep

what would you suggest

Do you need to keep the pants/t-shirt? It clashes with the tech gloves, helmet and shoes.

He originally looked more like this- I.e. in a suit
    Daft_Punk.jpg

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    And it is all about how fast you drink it, rather than the volume. I guess you're fine.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    tomorrow i go to get a tattoo yay

the artist is in san antonio, that is like 1.5 hours away boo

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if I hit 15 cups of water a day.

But I am known to drink water like a fish.

I slow down as the day progresses. In the first few hours of the day, I have 1-2 an hour, sometimes three. By night, maybe one ever 1-2 hours.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @OnTheLastCastle make the new chat thread!

@Arch is backup

This discussion has been closed.