As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Phalla: Experimental Open Book Test Phalla. [Mini]

14567810»

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D081983_2299205_6637575

For the spreadsheet.

Page one has some ideas for control improvement which didn't make it into the game.

Honestly I was happy with how this played out even though the village got really unlucky.

If I was to do something like this in the future. A key member of the village would start in control of each of the powers and they would only become accessible after they died.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    no one called gel use after day one.

no one.

Day 2
    I will be using GREY on ObiFett for his silly comment.

Day 3
    Well, no one is talking about gel targets so I guess that part of the village strategy is gone.

I am going to go with TheRoadVirus for voting for someone yesterday who was trying to share information with the village.

Also using silver gel on SLyM.

I guess I am no one. The only person I really helped was lucedes this game... but he was the only one talking about such things.

Were people talking behind the scenes? I had little reason to since it was all in the open.

Oh I was busdriven, that makes sense. Who would bother to kill me.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    What happened day 3 that my grey gel didn't work?

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
    Figgy wrote: »
    What happened day 3 that my grey gel didn't work?

Mr . Mojo used yellow on Void Slayer. It redirected the grey kill and the S/K kill at Void Slayer instead.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Who had pink day 1?

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    btw, warban, thanks for running.

Wish I had gotten to play! :P

MrTLicious wrote: »
    Who had pink day 1?

Capfalcon killed himself on day one with pink. Causing the gel to become lost for about 3 days.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Who had pink day 1?

Capfalcon killed himself on day one with pink. Causing the gel to become lost for about 3 days.

I said I knew that was going to happen!