As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Episode 1 and 2 Glitchyness

Gigazombie CybermageGigazombie Cybermage Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
edited April 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
Okay, so I go to play episode 1, and I notice the trees and the bushes/tall grass are flickering. I can also see a sort of box shape around the stuff. I haven't played the games with this particular video card before, so it might be that. Anyone have this problem with AMD cards? I'm using a Radeon HD 6770, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gigazombie Cybermage on

• Options
    Gigazombie CybermageGigazombie Cybermage Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    This is god damn bullshit. That is all.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    You tried turning off the Vsync?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Yeah. I tried episode 2 again and it seems to work fine. One is still borked though. Vsync doesn't seem to do anything oddly enough. When I have it on I still get screen tearing.

Gigazombie Cybermage on
  • Options
    IgortIgort Registered User regular
    Yeah. I tried episode 2 again and it seems to work fine. One is still borked though. Vsync doesn't seem to do anything oddly enough. When I have it on I still get screen tearing.

Episode 2 is working for you? Are you using Steam?

• Options
    Yup