As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp [Phalla] Lake - Mini - Day 6: Sunkmanitu Tanka's Last Stand (Village Victory!)

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    kime has two late bandwagon votes.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I'm not sure what your point is, Retaba.

The effective guard strength of his cabin was zero.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    GRAAARR WAIT

YOUR ASSUMPTION FOR THE MAFIA YELLING AT ME IN NARRATION

IS THAT THE MAFIA TRIED TO KILL ME

AND AS SUCH I AM MAFIA

OKAY

liEt3nH.png
    No, I don't think Tanka is mafia.

Do you deny any of the 3 points that I brought up?

YES

liEt3nH.png
    OK, which one?

WRUUUUGGGGGH THE POINT AT WHICH I TIP MY HAND IS THE POINT AT WHICH I INFORM THE MAFIA WHY THEIR ATTEMPT TO KILL ME DIDN'T WORK

THE FLAW IN YOUR PREMISE IS THAT YOU ARE PRESUMING THAT SUNKMANITU TANKA IS A SERIAL KILLER AND NOT THE MAFIA, TO WHICH I RESPOND, WELL THEN, WHO IS THE MAFIA?

SUNKMANITU TANKA IS NAMED IN THE OP AS THE SOLE VILLAIN. HE IS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE DAY 2 NARRATION AS BEING INSIDE THE DAGON WHEN HE DIES, AND THE DAGON DIES RED

IN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH, SUNKMANITU TANKA IN THE FORM OF A BEAR ASKS THE CAMPERS WHY THEY THINK SUNKMANITU TANKA IS CALLED "SKINCHANGERS"

SUNKMANITU IS THE MAFIA. SKINCHANGERS ARE THE MAFIA. SUNKMANITU IS SKINCHANGERS.

liEt3nH.png
    Wow I did not get the naming thing.

I bow my head in shame.

Anyway, I'll head back to Rend

• RendRend Registered User regular
    Why's that, again?

MrTLicious wrote: »
    So of all people, I think T_A is a bad vote, which makes me slightly concerned about Rend. I don't usually play with him so I don't know what his deal is, but he seems a bit inattentive (i.e. the Sir Fab Flub), which I would imagine is uncharacteristic of someone with a reputation as strong as his.

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Well MrT sure has made a mess of things, but I don't think he's mafia... I could be wrong of course... I think he's just grasping.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    I don't see how bringing something up can make a mess of things.

It's not like anything else was happening all day...

• RendRend Registered User regular
    Oh, I thought maybe you had come up with something new.
    I suppose not.

Though to be honest I don't see why you would target me when there were multiple people yesterday throwing out meaningless and unreasoned votes.

I don't really do vote analysis.

It's kind of my thing :P

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I'm getting ready to be out for the evening, may be able to check in via phone but not much has gone on or developed. Being late on a couple of wagons kime is quite suspicious.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Quite a few follow-the-leader type votes on greenbaron combined with past day behavior. kime stands out but unsure if he would be that obvious.

Man that's a terrible thing to be known for.

Just like how I never understood Zandracon.

Why don't you do vote analysis? Are you scared?

The first time I did vote analysis seriously it was funny because I worked through the records for like an hour, and came up with three names. Two were mafia, but I voted for the villager and discarded my list in disgust. Vote analysis is fun actually.

I'm just really really bad at it.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I only analyze votes cursorily or take what other people say and decide if I agree.

I just don't have the time to look at all the factors like who voted for whom in what order, what were vote counts at the time somebody changed a lead or odd consecutive posts. Also posts from people who are not typically active during a time period. It's a great tool if you can do it yourself, for me, I just can't.

I'm thinking kime as well. Bedlam made a dunalist before he died . Two turned up innocent. And three I'm pretty sure aren't guilty based on actions in the thread. Granted bedlam was basically outed mafia at that point, so pretty much can ignore it. But I'd kinda guess he included at least one mafia on there.

Depending on how things turn out, I'm a bit suspect of falcon since he falls into a bit of similar pattern (not as blatant as kime). But I'm not sure if falcon would be so stupid (granted it could be smart in reverse psychology terms) as to do this , especially when staying on Bedlam would have looked better. Granted on the off chance things changed wind... Granted I mention this because the Bedlam yelling at him seemed staged where as his grievances with the others seemed a bit more genuine (well most of them).

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Oh man Egos.

So mafia

If you are village, we need to talk after the game

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    if you're village we need to talk kime.

Then I guess we need to talk :P

Steam profile
    we'll see, you [redacted].

See I was getting that vibe from Egos too. On the other hand, I'm a little hesitant to agree so readily with kime.

GRARRRRR THERE IS STORM I MAY NOT BE AROUND

BAIDOL DOES NOT HATE THE LOW POSTERS HE IS THE LOW POSTERS

liEt3nH.png
    I will not reply to your PM, Egos, since that could be trying to get me sick again.

You are mafia. I may die to the vote, but tomorrow, so will you.

Steam profile
    kime wrote: »
    I will not reply to your PM, Egos, since that could be trying to get me sick again.

How did I get you sick the first time, come again?

Egos wrote: »

I was sick, but it wasn't necessarily you that did it. However, now that I know PMs may be dangerous, and now that you are the mafia-est mafia to ever mafia mafiaville, I don't want to reply to yours. No hard feelings :)

Steam profile

I was sick, but it wasn't necessarily you that did it. However, now that I know PMs may be dangerous, and now that you are the mafia-est mafia to ever mafia mafiaville, I don't want to reply to yours. No hard feelings :)

And you know ...it would be nice to hear some reasons as to why ..instead of saying ""hahaha you suck if you're village" like a condescending ____.

And you know ...it would be nice to hear some reasons as to why ..instead of saying ""hahaha you suck if you're village" like a condescending ____.

I never said you suck. My feelings are hurt :(.

I just said you sounded super-suspicious.

Steam profile
    edited June 2012
    "If you're village we need to talk" could be interpreted as you're doing a sucky job at being a villager if you are a villager.

edit: I actually don't see any other interpretation.

Egos on
    It just means, "you are sooooo suspicious you need to stop dripping mafia vibes when you are a villager"

Goodness. You wanna fight?! Let's take this outside! I just need to get my guards...

Steam profile
    It just means, "you are sooooo suspicious you need to stop dripping mafia vibes when you are a villager"

It's interesting that you place blame on me if this isn't just a pure issue of sucking and more on how people appear. And not looking inward and seeing that you just don't have that great a read on certain players and looking to improve that.

Goodness. You wanna fight?! Let's take this outside! I just need to get my guards...

If there were an avenue, I would :mrgreen:

GRARRRR I DIDN'T PM ANYONE DAY ONE AND I GOT SICK DAY TWO

liEt3nH.png
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Has anyone seen much talking from Kelzor? I haven't and that seems suspicious. Or somehow I've been totally missing his posts and I'm being silly. One of those. Hopefully the former.

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Pretttttty sure the PM thing is completely in people's heads.

We need to start thinking about guard vigs. As in, when we start using them and/or when we start punishing people for using them.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    When to use guard vigs, a lesson by Sir Fab:

Don't use guard vigs yet.