As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp [Phalla] Lake - Mini - Day 6: Sunkmanitu Tanka's Last Stand (Village Victory!)

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Egos

graaah...

liEt3nH.png
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I am just the luckiest! I lived through the night without dying to exposure, again. Also I am not feeling well.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I just got back home, and I should have an important announcement shortly.

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Hmmmmmm

Kime was the vote, Kelzor was me, I will assume Assuran was another guardvig or a truevig. I find it hard to believe that the remaining three kills are all mafia kills, so I will assume there is at least one other guardvig on there.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
    A1TNx.jpg

liEt3nH.png
    We can bring him back, INANTP.

Just, you have to wait until the next phalla.

• RendRend Registered User regular
    EGOOOOOSSSSSSS D:

GRAAARRRR IF YOU WERE IN CONTACT WITH EGOS AND DISCUSSED DEALS IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED TO CONTACT ME

I MUST

StNVK.jpg

CARRY ON

liEt3nH.png
    GRAARRRR THAT IS NOT A SUBTLE ATTEMPT TO SUGGEST THAT HE WAS TALKING TO REND BY THE WAY

I WOULD JUST

TALK TO REND THEN

IF IT WERE THAT OBVIOUS

liEt3nH.png
    MOOORRRRGH FOR POSTERITY'S SAKE, THE MAFIA USED A KILL OF VALUE > 1 TO KILL EGOS

liEt3nH.png
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    0000oooo0000ooooo000000

This is my ghost post. Let's just say I'm tired of being mafia all the time.

Plus, I'm not good at it.

00000ooooo00000000ooooo

Assuran on
    2. TheRoadVirus MrTLicious
    5. Baidol
    8. Capfalcon
    9. Sir Fabulous
    11. I needed a name to post
    12. Rend
    16. Slym
    17. jdarksun
    18. REG Rysk
    21. Mr. Mojo Risin
    23. Smoove Operator
    27. GrimmyTOA
    28. Retaba

13 players left. That should mean 2-3 mafia left.

I am disappointed at the lack of communication as to who is bunking with whom.

WOOOARRGH TELL JASON EVERYTHING

liEt3nH.png
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    FabCab has not changed since night one. Other than people dying of course.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    Why are we talking to INANTP, again?

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    MOOORRRRGH FOR POSTERITY'S SAKE, THE MAFIA USED A KILL OF VALUE > 1 TO KILL EGOS

This, is a lie. And I can prove it.

BOOOAARARGHBLOOD DEATH CABIN HAS BEEN PURRRRRIFIED

liEt3nH.png
    REG Rysk wrote: »

This, is a lie. And I can prove it.

You best get on with your announcement, then.

GRREARRRR IF IT IS A LIE IT IS ONE OF IGNORANCE

liEt3nH.png
  • KelzorKelzor The Grey Man Registered User regular
    ooooOOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOOO
    That's an uncanny impression of me you got from a few posts.
    ooooOOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOOOooooOOOOO

Data is compiling from sources, please be patient.

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    OOOooOOOooOOoO

jason-voorhees-uberslasher-and-merchandiser-21293520.jpg

OooooOOOooo

The mafia did not kill Egos.

I know this, because I made a deal and only now have we reached a point where it can be broken.

Rend had made a deal with me at the start of the game. Sometimes the downside to this is the revelation of mafia members as a part of that deal. Because of this fact, I am aware that INANTP's incorrect assumption is confirmed: Egos was cabin-stabbed or hit by a potential SK. I recommend a quick removal of Rend so we can work on finding this potential SK.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Why are people renddealing in a nonfaction game?

I do not comprehend.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    :rotate:

I make renddeals every game. It's my version of soft networking. It's what I do, it's why they're named after me.

That being said I find Rysk's post to be extremely interesting. Perhaps there are some hidden mechanics in play which I did not realize.
    Clarification: Can one be a mafia if one's role PM says "not a mafia"?
    I mean, better make sure.

If there was a Renddeal, why do you not know exactly what he is?

The explicit nature of our deal isn't known to you, is it Baidol?

The terms and conditions are private to it's members until we decide to reveal them.

Oh, additionally, since I forgot:
    REG Rysk.

Of course, when you know somebody is a threat you have to vote them out.

No worries. I forgive you.

While that fight gets sorted out, capfalcon has been super inactive, while still being active in the D&D phalla.

Mojo has been doing his usual deal of few posts. He made a post pointing out he was breaking the tie Day 1 by voting Retaba, which is a good way to sound useful without actually doing anything.

jdark has been active, but late to vote the last two days.

smoove started a SirFab bandwagon which Dagon immediately hopped onto, followed by Greenbarons

Everyone else on the list has been at least moderately active and should have made impressions by now and/or are about to have it out in the thread.

I would also like to remind everyone that f Rend turns up as a serial killer, it does not mean REG Rysk is not mafia.

So what is your opinion of me, Baidol? Work your magic!

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I put in orders to bunk with roman and cap, and roman knew this so he probably did not die to exposure. The mafia probably tried it because there was a 50-50 shot at killing the guard in our cabin, assuming Dagon didn't actually get back to them in time (because if he did, he should have died yesterday).

Anyway, we should start consolidating, I'll update the cabin list.

I will feel so good if Rend is mafia so I hope that's the way this whole kerfuffle ends up swinging.

edited June 2012
    Baidol wrote: »
    Team MrDelicious

MrTlicious
    Capfalcon
    roman
    Dagon

Team Stabbin

Greenbarons
    GrimmyTOA
    Mr. Mojo Risin
    stever777

Team Blood Death

Egos
    Langly
    Assuran
    Inantp

Team Meatshield

Baidol
    Anialos
    Kelzor

FabCab
    kime
    Bedlam
    SLyM
    Sir Fabulous

Monocle Cabin
    REG Rysk
    jdarksun
    Smoove Operator
    Rend

Aristoflock
    Retaba
    Alegis

Cabin No-Guard
    The Anonymous
    Warban

Independent Fool
    Obifett

MrTLicious on
    It's starting to get suspicious that after 2 days neither T_A nor Retaba have been killed by the elements.

I am telling you, I was lucky! I havn't been in a cabin since Alegis. I'll never betray him! In terms of being in another cabin.

Unless someone wants to be in a cabin with me, dead people don't care about that.

Also, sorry Kelzor! I like to look through low post people because there was a rash of games of mafia winning because they just stayed silent through parts.

Right now I am thinking Grimmy because the rp thing has stopped and they've been around less, but now that I think about it the timing works well with it being the weekend. My gut feelings on mafia are often wrong too (sigh)

Also SLyM. and Smoove. and MrT. But for no really good reason other than I find the first two suspicious just in general and I have no idea why I feel that way about MrT. Hmmm I'll figure it out.

We can cabin up Retaba, since the alliance in mine has been broken.

Make that three.
    And in the interest of cabinmate solidarity, I am pretty sure smoove will want some bros too.

I'd really like to start seeing some more votes for Rysk, but I am reasonable: it's early in the morning. They should start rolling in soon enough.