As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gaming News

BhaalenBhaalen Registered User regular
edited June 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey guys. I'm looking for excellent sources of gaming news. I'm looking for fast and reliable gaming news, and headlines, more so then commentary. Although really high quality commentary would be a plus.

Be careful. Your productivity will drop if you click this link.
Bhaalen on

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    We had a similar thread to this not too long ago. General consensus is that the PA report (found on the main page of this site) and Rock Paper Shotgun (RPS) are both great sources for gaming news.

Casual on
  • Options
    BhaalenBhaalen Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Casual wrote: »
    We had a similar thread to this not too long ago. General consensus is that the PA report (found on the main page of this site) and Rock Paper Shotgun (RPS) are both great sources for gaming news.

Maybe I should add that I'm looking for a lot of sources. As many quality gaming news sources as I can get.

Bhaalen on
    Be careful. Your productivity will drop if you click this link.
  • Options
    TriiipledotTriiipledot Registered User regular
    Shacknews.com

I also use Gamerbuzz app on my android phone.

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    If you only want a ton of headlines, then that's pretty much what IGN and Gamespot (and other big sites) do. The major stuff will be covered everywhere though, and if you're really into specific genres you may want to find a site with that focus.

• Options
    TriiipledotTriiipledot Registered User regular
    Gamerbuzz app is gone :(