As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Halo: TBK XV || Carry on My Wayard Son

• JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Place at the tableRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I'll stand for no sass directed at the From Software crew or their wares.

Guys, I just found out you can change your gamertag for a small fee.

What is popular opinion about me changing it to reflect my name here?

As much fun as it is watching people try to pronnounce low . . . kigh .. . ah . . . smith?

edit: Those were fun games.

JohnnyCache on
  • AntibodiesAntibodies Used to live in a psychic city. Never knew what would happen in a day. Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Aside from the one round of modders, tonight was one of the more fun nights in recent memory for H2. Wanton destruction, either insanely huge win margins with cocks or good close games with mostly good sports, awesome crew.

80s new wave cures what all ails ya.

How's Zombies Ate My VaJayJay coming peops? Salty?

Antibodies on
    XBL: thetinwoodsman
  • DekuStickDekuStick Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I still say our run in with PMS was great. Just incredible strategy and teamwork. We fought neck and neck up in that shit and then we clicked and broke away. Amazing.

Some ass fuckings on Terminal were given and recieved. We shot down some fuckwads trying to control our shit and we kept our brothers safe. Then we got modded (GRENADES ARE ROCKETS!!!) and it all fell apart there BUT the modder did get dropped at teh last minute of the game and we showed 'em how we arm a bomb when the heat is on.

Top gunning on the Containment fields as we racked up the kills with our tanks and never ending rockets of armor plating penetration. High spirits and good tunes kept us rolling in the warthog and blasting our shit all up in their face.

We had a beautiful match on the Beaver Creek and showed some fuckers who's who. With great mob power we swept through the streets like an unstoppable wave of fury. I rustled up a mad amount amount of stick kills (7 to be exact) if you car to remember the triple kill sticky death and 2 double kill sticky streaks. We left them in the creek with or without limbs.

When it came to Zanzibar we had the mentality to keep the base. The kids were pouring from the sea wall but they didn't stand a chance as they were quickly smothered in the blanket of Battle Rifle fire. The inviso-tower was a hot spot for enemy forces but once we had a 3 man team sneak up on it there was no stopping the force that had taken their house and rang the doorbell after. The snipers were cracking all around us but it didn't quite prove to be enough heat on is. We turned on the air conditioning and wiped them from the map.

Gemini rears it's ugly head out from the woodworks but we controlled that jump jet like Sally Struthers on a sandwich. We had our sword crackalackin' and our sniper splittin heads. We had our shotties laying guts and our brute shots creaming some corn. Ain't no thang like a carbine in your twang enemy douchnuggets!

A finley tuned clock couldn't compare to the ticking and tocking we laid down upon our opponents. Good work guys. TL;DR

DekuStick on
  • FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2006
    Hey guys, would any of you be up for a clanmatch with an HBO clan? I think I might try to organize a clanmatch against one of their clans. I need to know who would be interested before I start posting all over the place.

FyreWulff on
    edited August 2006
    Down like amother fucking clown. Bring it hoes.

DekuStick on
  • JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Starting Defense Place at the tableRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Deku did you just say crackalackin?

JohnnyCache on
    edited August 2006
    Deku did you just say crackalackin?

You know it sugar plum.

DekuStick on
    edited August 2006
    oh...shucks...I didn't know you were off the hook.

JohnnyCache on
    edited August 2006
    riseofthemachines.png

Best network name for an Xbox EVAR

FyreWulff on
  • radjagoradjago Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Can anyone post a copy of their h2cheats email for those modders?

<-- Lazy

Apparently, some dude got in the 2007 Guiness Book of World Records by making a no-death run on Legendary in 3 1/2 hours.

Good for him.

radjago on
    PAX East Train Alliance, Metal Gear Line: 2013 || 2012 || 2010
    edited August 2006
    Game Link:
    http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=551974705

Cheaters:
    MoDxA
    JuSTCalIMeG0D
    AJZ 05
    Thug954
    true skill
    ObsoleteBump
    II FreshE II

What happened:
    As soon as the game started, we noticed that everyone was spawning in one spot in the courtyard. The modder continually spawnkilled us with an automatic sniper rifle for both our defensive rounds.

Eventually the modder either quit or lagged himself out in our second offense, allowing us to make a single bomb plant.

FyreWulff on
  • RepoMan1023RepoMan1023 Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    FyreWulff wrote:
    Game Link:
    http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=551974705

Cheaters:
    MoDxA
    JuSTCalIMeG0D
    AJZ 05
    Thug954
    true skill
    ObsoleteBump
    II FreshE II

What happened:
    As soon as the game started, we noticed that everyone was spawning in one spot in the courtyard. The modder continually spawnkilled us with an automatic sniper rifle for both our defensive rounds.

Eventually the modder either quit or lagged himself out in our second offense, allowing us to make a single bomb plant.
    Wasn't their clan called "I mod" or something?

RepoMan1023 on
    splasersigqg6.jpg
    RepoMan1023.gif
  • 043043 Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    FyreWulff wrote:
    Hey guys, would any of you be up for a clanmatch with an HBO clan? I think I might try to organize a clanmatch against one of their clans. I need to know who would be interested before I start posting all over the place.

If one of you would invite me back, like I asked, I'd be up for it. I've played plenty in the last two weeks to be good and warmed up, I just can't snipe like I used to.

But give me a BR and I'll tear some shit up.

Please? I miss you guys. :|

043 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AntibodiesAntibodies Used to live in a psychic city. Never knew what would happen in a day. Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    DekuStick wrote:
    I still say our run in with PMS was great. Just incredible strategy and teamwork. We fought neck and neck up in that shit and then we clicked and broke away. Amazing.

SNIPP'D N CASTRAT'D

A finley tuned clock couldn't compare to the ticking and tocking we laid down upon our opponents. Good work guys. TL;DR

The best was Ivory Tower though, the happy meal pack running riot, just doing figure eights around the map, shutting em down before they could even grab a needler or the Insurgent team rolling altogether on Burial mounds with an 8 year old. The gun is the ultimate equalizer.

Antibodies on
    XBL: thetinwoodsman
    edited August 2006
    043 wrote:
    FyreWulff wrote:

If one of you would invite me back, like I asked, I'd be up for it. I've played plenty in the last two weeks to be good and warmed up, I just can't snipe like I used to.

But give me a BR and I'll tear some shit up.

Please? I miss you guys. :|

Are you going to stop shooting people in the back if they pick up the sniper before they do?

Are you going to stop bitching about not having the sniper if you don't get it?

Are you not going to just join a party and goe "HUHLALHLALHHUHLAUHA" and then leave?

FyreWulff on
    edited August 2006
    043 wrote:
    I just can't snipe like I used to.
    FyreWulff wrote:
    Are you going to stop bitching about not having the sniper if you don't get it?

I haven't done that shit since I got Peon'd once. I used to be a damn good sniper, and now I'm not, so I won't touch the thing unless it's to give to someone better.

Are you gonna stop being an ass? 'cause I wouldn't leave your parties if X's gametypes weren't fucking retarded, it didn't fill up with a matchmaking team I think would be better without me, or I didn't get an invite from someone I know personally.

043 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2006
    I'm not being an ass, everything I'm asking you about was either experienced firsthand by me or I recieved complaints from clan members about your behavior.

X hasn't done "retarded gametypes" in forever (almost no new gametypes have been made up in the past few months), you damn well know that we try to get as many people into a party as possible (unless it's 8. I spent most of the other day sitting in campaign waiting for an invite to an 8 man party, but I knew I would have to wait, because that's just how it is), and accepting an invite from a personal friend is not a problem, just as long as you don't do it in the middle of a matchmaking game with us.

FyreWulff on
    edited August 2006
    Yeah 043 has done some pretty dickish stuff but I say let him in.

Thinking about it I remember when X was a big dill hole on gametypes. Also, boot you from every party if you weren't as "good" as him in Team Slayer because level 16 was his life.

DekuStick on
    edited August 2006
    Alright folks it's that time where I strap up a new Sig so stick me with your sticky ideas because clearly, mine are ugly.

DekuStick on
    edited August 2006
    FyreWulff wrote:
    I'm not being an ass, everything I'm asking you about was either experienced firsthand by me or I recieved complaints from clan members about your behavior.

This "behavior problem" only happened twice.

Your having second thoughts about inviting me back for shit that happened a year and a half ago? I mean, I'm sorry and all for it, but goddamn Fyre.

043 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2006
    043 wrote:
    FyreWulff wrote:

This "behavior problem" only happened twice.

Your having second thoughts about inviting me back for shit that happened a year and a half ago? I mean, I'm sorry and all for it, but goddamn Fyre.

I'll invite you in if someone hasn't already. And Fyre keep in mind, Overlords can fix any problem a member can cause lickity split.

Edit - Done and done.

DekuStick on
  • X Equals LoserX Equals Loser Wilford Brimley Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    DekuStick wrote:
    Yeah 043 has done some pretty dickish stuff but I say let him in.

Thinking about it I remember when X was a big dill hole on gametypes. Also, boot you from every party if you weren't as "good" as him in Team Slayer because level 16 was his life.

Wow, times have changed. Your mom's not as good as me in the sack, but that doesn't stop me from rocking her world anymore.

oh burn

X Equals Loser on
    xequalsloser.gif
    edited August 2006
    I thought I saw a Subaru leave my house every night at around 4am.

DekuStick on
  • EliteDoomMasterEliteDoomMaster Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I've been playing me some Halo 2 quite frequently, about once a night from 9PM-1AM. It's gewd stouf.

EliteDoomMaster on
    Don't fuck with Mel Gibson, yo.
    edited August 2006
    Holy shit bullshit alert! Rumble Pit can suck off it's cousin. Seriously, bullshit. I'm goin' around like ok let's get a kill. Oh wait three punches and some smg fire won't kill him but he'll snap 2 battle rifle shots then do the god damn double shot glitch and have me in an instant. Fucking garbage ass gametype. Matches you up with three other dudes and puts you in terminal on mother fucking Snipers. This is all fine and dandy if you like running for 3 minutes without seeing a god damn person and then getting sniped. Super bouncers fucking everywhere going all over the place you don't even know. There's some fuckers modding out Relic dropping all of us just out of reach of walkable ground, needless to say we drowned unless he sniped us first. the sword is an untouchable creation of god that god forbid you lay your hands on before someone comes in and pops you when you're low on shields. Working hard on that double kill? Don't bother because the guy behind you has that one locked down, and he's gonna assassinate you when he's finished. Fuck Rumble Pit.

DekuStick on
    edited August 2006
    I stopped playing Rumble Pit after they took out all the objective games.

FyreWulff on
  • Ezekiel Zelias ChaosEzekiel Zelias Chaos Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Rumble Pit has changed me into the Handsome Killer that I am today.

Ezekiel Zelias Chaos on
    heh heh heh
    enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
    edited August 2006
    It does get your skill up, but the sprinkling of objective games makes it tolerable.

It was my favorite playlist for a while because I would set my voice to Xbox Communicator Only, then unplug my headset donglethingy and just pretend I was playing against bots.

re: tomcat who can't stay signed onto aim: yeah, i'll take it

re: games last night guys; it felt so good to arm the bomb in the first 20 seconds against those trashtalkers who we lost to in the previous game. I thought it was hilarious because they all stayed in the base for our second offensive round :lol:

FyreWulff on
  • EliteDoomMasterEliteDoomMaster Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Go me and posts that really give nothing to the thread! I'm always good at that, me and my craptacular posts could not exist without sleep deprivation and hunger! Hunger for LOVE!

Anyways, what I was getting as is if any of you cats are lonely between 9 PM - 1 AM check to see if I'm on, chances are I will be, and since you're a fellow PA I'll take you in, feed you, and give you sweet loving for a few hours.

Gametag = EliteDoomMaster, hit me up you fancy lucious cats. I'll be waiting, <3

EliteDoomMaster on
    Don't fuck with Mel Gibson, yo.
    edited August 2006
    Alright, what I said about playing again tonight may have been a lie.

But I'll check the thread after Snakes on a Plane and maybe play then.

<3

043 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • radjagoradjago Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    FyreWulff wrote:
    It does get your skill up, but the sprinkling of objective games makes it tolerable.
    Rumble training still has objective games.
    FyreWulff wrote:
    It was my favorite playlist for a while because I would set my voice to Xbox Communicator Only, then unplug my headset donglethingy and just pretend I was playing against bots.
    I do this from time to time too. It's a nice alternative to the smacktalk douchebaggery you get so often in matchmaking.

radjago on
    PAX East Train Alliance, Metal Gear Line: 2013 || 2012 || 2010
    edited August 2006
    radjago wrote:
    FyreWulff wrote:
    Rumble training still has objective games.
    FyreWulff wrote:
    I do this from time to time too. It's a nice alternative to the smacktalk douchebaggery you get so often in matchmaking.

I pull my mic off just for the comfortable factor. Some of you really need to see my haggard set up. But if I do I always change the voice to tv instead of communicator. I love to hear their screams of torture and pain. And if they say anything to me, well, I just know who to target there on out.

Yeah Fyre I need to get off AIM to play. I'll go to the post office sometime soon and get it all worked out. I'll need your address. I'll cover all the charges. I can't see them being very bank breaking. Have a ps/2 keyboard and mouse ready. I already lost the actual book but I have the "quick play" set up sheet. It tells you all you need to know. If not the internet is your key. After two years of playing this game it just didn't flow playing with a keyboard and mouse. The advantages I've seen when I had it actually close to being a perfect set up were that I could croutch and move forward at the top speed and still be undetected and for some reason melee attacks felt faster. Good luck aiming though :?

I would have played tonight if my other computer wasn't downloading ... unnamed torrents.

DekuStick on
    edited August 2006
    Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB6_uXX74gE

The flying segway turret that Fyre and I tooled around on in Warlock is on there.

DekuStick on
    edited August 2006
    PM'd (or PMing) address info to you.

If anything in that envelope is sticky, I'm hunting you down.

FyreWulff on
  • Silent ZeroSilent Zero Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    Yo, give me a reason not to sell Chromehounds, I just got a driving wheelfor 360 only paying $20 and I going to get PGR3.

Silent Zero on
    Yes I work for Netflix. No, I can't give you any free movies dammit.
    edited August 2006
    Chromehounds was a 3 week game. Seriously the next bandwagon you guys jump on when I have my 360, I'm renting that shit.

DekuStick on
  • RepoMan1023RepoMan1023 Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    DekuStick wrote:
    Chromehounds was a 3 week game. Seriously the next bandwagon you guys jump on when I have my 360, I'm renting that shit.
    LOL, LowKey and I were playing Chromehounds last night. It's still a fun game to play, it's just that everyone is busy with other games *cough*Dead Rising*cough*. If more people would sign on, it would be even more fun. Perhaps we should designate a night for TBK CH fun kinda like new member night, which incidently had no new members the last time.

RepoMan1023 on
    splasersigqg6.jpg
    RepoMan1023.gif
  • BladeOfSanjuroBladeOfSanjuro Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I'm off my DR kick, as I've played through the single player twice now... I'll be back on CH.

BladeOfSanjuro on
    steam_sig.png
    edited August 2006
    Well, an amazing winning streak tonight guys. Unbeatable as always.

"OOOOOoooOoo I'm dancin' on your grave nanananananana nee nee neeeeeeeeeeee nan anna na adadadadadadadada doo dooo dooo dooo rat tat tat la la lala woo wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Tomcat, don't do that again"

DekuStick on
    edited August 2006
    37 game winning streak.

FyreWulff on
This discussion has been closed.