As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

99 pages already for the STEAM thread? Yikes. Go find the new one.

• Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Many thanks to @Cardboard Delusions for some Red Orchestra: Ostfront!

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    harvestharvest By birthright, a stupendous badass.Registered User regular
    Woo I won Cardboard Delusion's Avernum giveaway WOOP WOOP

Thanks a ton!

B6yM5w2.gif
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    Amazon guy on CAG said that Spec Ops the Line and Max Payne 3 will be 50 percent off in their summer sale, and steam keys.

when's their sale because spec ops came out like a week ago

He's just vaguely said July. He seems to be implying it's earlier half rather than later but won't commit.

• Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Congrats:

@Podunk
    signature.png

@Harvest gets Avernum 4, 5 and 6
    signature.png
    @Taramoor
    signature.png
    @Odium
    signature.png

not sure who @Odium is, so just send me a PM and add me on steam

cardboard delusions on
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    sorry to see ghostbusters go away, was planning on picking it up the next time it was a daily

• Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Mad thanks to @cardboard delusions for the Hamilton's gift-a-way!

• Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    BigDes wrote: »

I laughed far to hard from this

Thanks to @TreadLife for Men of War
    and
    @SanderJK for Breath of Death and CSTW

iRevert on
  • Options
    Lord JezoLord Jezo Registered User regular
    I like the hints in the Pyro video, like how Heavy says he fears "no man" but fears the Pyro and the first lyrics of the song are about a young girl's heart.

olol Steam.

Clipboard03.jpg
    I KISS YOU!
  • Options
    If you turn the captions on Scout's line is "He's not here is she?"

• Options
    ShapeshifterShapeshifter Pants Optioanl Registered User regular
    If you turn the captions on Scout's line is "He's not here is she?"

lol

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    @Viking went ahead and threw some long winded game at me, PA3 to be exact! Classiness will not go unpunished this summer sale!

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Amazon rep says Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops: The Line will be 50% off during a sale that starts Sunday 7/1. Both games are Steam codes.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    I get home from work to discover the Meet the Pyro video has come out. Gleeeee!!!

That and it seems like it's been a damn good week for sales. L.A. Noire, AvP, Avernum...

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    harvest wrote: »
    Woo I won Cardboard Delusion's Avernum giveaway WOOP WOOP

Thanks a ton!

You are just the guy to win it too. Let us know what you think of the rest of the series once you binge your way through them. :D

Also big thanks to @DoctorArch, who gifted me PAA3, which is a totally awesome thing for him to do. Thanks to you guys the class never stops around here, sale or no sale.

• Options
    starmanbrandstarmanbrand Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I'm here to admit to being another victim of the mighty class of the @handgimp

Thank you!

starmanbrand on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    I didn't win nuthin.

Except for PAA3! Which I am gonna go play right now

• Options
    LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    Cubemen is strangely addictive, I'm blaming this on @drake.

XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    So, I need a Steam game to test the gaming rig I just built for myself. I'd prefer to keep it under $50 if possible. I'd like something that'll really stress it on Ultra settings. Suggestions?

• Options
    FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Esh wrote: »
    So, I need a Steam game to test the gaming rig I just built for myself. I'd prefer to keep it under $50 if possible. I'd like something that'll really stress it on Ultra settings. Suggestions?

Metro 2033. Total War: Shogun 2.

Are you the magic man?
  • Options
    ZebukielZebukiel Registered User regular
    @Treadlife Thanks a ton for your Classy give away of the Indie Gala bundles!

• Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular

I have a pretty fantastic system and the only game that has really made it work recently has been Anno 2070 on full. I think all the water effects just makes it go crazy overtime. It is a beautiful looking game, but I wasn't super impressed with the game play in the end.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    sorry to see ghostbusters go away, was planning on picking it up the next time it was a daily

What?! What happened to Ghostbusters? It was on my list too... I'm sad now! :(

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    Lepwave wrote: »

It's totally crack.

• Options
    PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular
    Look! Up in the sky! Its a bird! Its a plane! No!

Its @viking being the classiest Batman around and gifted me Lego Batman 2!

Thanks a whole bunch!

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Drake wrote: »
    Lepwave wrote: »

It's totally crack.

Yes - it's really, really good.

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    I'd like to thank @Chocobolicious for gifting me PA3!

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    @Iola Penny Arcade's resident ninja gifter strikes again hitting me with the 3rd episode of the PA rpg. Thank you good sir.

If anyone is needing Breath of Death or C:StW shoot me a pm.

TheUnsane1 on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    Ok guys, I'm really hoping that rumor of the summer sale hitting at the end of July is true.

My wallet was stolen today. Luckily I noticed IMMEDIATELY and canceled all my cards and ordered new ones, and I only lost $20 in cash, but if I miss out on the summer sale while I wait for my new debit card I'm gonna RAAAAAGE.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    My friend Joe gifted me the first 2 PA games. (Thanks Joe!)

I think I saw a giveaway for the 3rd one on Steamgifts, anyone have that link handy?

• Options
    StasisStasis Registered User regular
    How is the PC version of L.A. Noire? I saw that the complete version is only $7.50 on Steam right now, so I did some quick searches and found old forum posts elsewhere saying the PC port is awful, but then I read that the "complete edition" came out with some changes, so I don't know how it stands now. Anyone know if it's a tolerable piece of software? (i.e. no arduous troubleshooting just to get it to run the first time, intrusive DRM, those kinds of things.)

• Options
    edited June 2012
    At last some info that it may indeed be starting tommorow http://cdr.thebronasium.com/sub/search/p/1/sort:date_updated/direction:desc

Registry entries for 1C and Stardock summer packs. Still not very much though, cross fingers I guess. At the very least we know it's coming semi-soon and the "Harumph, we don't even know for sure there's going to be a sale!" grumps can quiet down.

Corpekata on
  • Options
    Joe Camacho MKIIJoe Camacho MKII Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »

I think I saw a giveaway for the 3rd one on Steamgifts, anyone have that link handy?

No problem, glad I could share the fun.

I actually entered that giveaway and after being part of Handgimp's quest to gift the game to everyone in his friends list with the game on their wishlist, I have tried to access steamgifts and remove my entry, but for some reason I haven't been able to access the website.

Is it just me?

steam_sig.png I edit my posts a lot.
  • Options
    RandomHajileRandomHajile Not actually a Snatcher The New KremlinRegistered User regular
    I have never used SteamGifts to give anything away, so I can't enter contributor level contests. I had this Magicka key to give away, and only one person on my friends list wants it (and he isn't really all that active on Steam). So here is my first giveaway:

signature.png

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »

No problem, glad I could share the fun.

I actually entered that giveaway and after being part of Handgimp's quest to gift the game to everyone in his friends list with the game on their wishlist, I have tried to access steamgifts and remove my entry, but for some reason I haven't been able to access the website.

Is it just me?

If you win it, give it to meeeee. <3

• Options
    Also someone on another forum said TF2 was starting to drop summer keys and they have an expiration of 7/11. Anyone that actually plays TF2 seen these yet?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Frei wrote: »

Metro 2033. Total War: Shogun 2.
    Crysis :P. 1 not 2
    Also someone on another forum said TF2 was starting to drop summer keys and they have an expiration of 7/11. Anyone that actually plays TF2 seen these yet?

I thought event keys are bought, not dropped. Event crates on the other hand...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VeganVegan Registered User regular
    Stasis wrote: »
    How is the PC version of L.A. Noire? I saw that the complete version is only $7.50 on Steam right now, so I did some quick searches and found old forum posts elsewhere saying the PC port is awful, but then I read that the "complete edition" came out with some changes, so I don't know how it stands now. Anyone know if it's a tolerable piece of software? (i.e. no arduous troubleshooting just to get it to run the first time, intrusive DRM, those kinds of things.)

Typical unoptimized Rockstar.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LepwaveLepwave Registered User regular
    My Steam doesn't want me to chat tonight it seems.

XBL/CoX tags - Lepwave/@Lepwave
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    The PA chat is really spammy with random disconnects/reconnects, the armadeaddon chat is nearly empty, and steamgifts.com doesn't appear to be working.

Signs of the Steampocalypse?

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    The PA chat is really spammy with random disconnects/reconnects, the armadeaddon chat is nearly empty, and steamgifts.com doesn't appear to be working.

Signs of the Steampocalypse?

Update your wishlists, Gentlepeople.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
This discussion has been closed.