As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

D&D 4E Feat Question

GiftsOfMenGiftsOfMen Registered User regular
edited June 2012 in Games and Technology
As a Runepriest, I took Way of Wrathful Hammer which grants proficiency with military hammers and maces. Goliath Greatweapon Prowess (feat) grants prof and +2 damage with simple and military two-handed melee weapons.

Is my feat redundant if I wish to equip a Maul (two-handed military hammer), or do I need the feat? The wording is kind of weird, we can't figure it out!

GiftsOfMen on

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    It looks redundant to me. The Goliath Feat already grants you proficiency with Military Two-handers, which the Maul supposedly is.

Critical Failures is the tabletop forum though, so that's the better place for D&D questions.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    GiftsOfMenGiftsOfMen Registered User regular
    Awesome, thanks!