As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Computer Build Thread] - Did you remember to plug in the CPU power cable?

• iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    Synthesis wrote: »
    NewEgg has one of it's 24 hour sales--only time I've seen (on their website) you pay $1 for 1GB in an SSD.

Uh wat?

If you've been paying attention to the thread for the past week or so I've posted a bunch of .50 to .75 a gig SSDs.

• SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    iRevert wrote: »
    NewEgg has one of it's 24 hour sales--only time I've seen (on their website) you pay $1 for 1GB in an SSD.

Uh wat?

If you've been paying attention to the thread for the past week or so I've posted a bunch of .50 to .75 a gig SSDs.

I haven't, then. I've seen them on Amazon.com, which sometimes beats NewEgg's prices on particular hardware.

EDIT: Amazon.com's doing it right now, actually. Huh. Prices finally starting to catch up. A Crucial 500GB SSD for $400 is much better than I expected. Though having a Sata-II motherboard might limit the benefit.

Synthesis on
  • VeganVegan Registered User regular
    Yeah, we've broken past the dollar-per-gigabyte barrier on SSDs. Sales be crazy over the past few months.

steam_sig.png
  • GriswoldGriswold that's rough, buddyRegistered User regular
    A Crucial 500GB SSD for $400

this is insane

FFXIV: Brick Shizzhouse - Zalera (Crystal)
    Path of Exile: snowcrash7
    MTG Arena: Snow_Crash#34179
    Battle.net: Snowcrash#1873
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Griswold wrote: »

this is insane

So insane. I remember paying almost $700 or my 256gb SSD not much more than a year and a half ago.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    So i just got a new job as a multi-media coordinator for a small business organization in a town near where I live. They are wanting me to get into some video editing along with normal graphic design stuff that I am used to.

I'm pretty excited, only problem is my station PC is a P4 Dell running Windows XP.

After explaining why their expectations exceed the capabilities of hardware they asked me to put together a proposal for a new PC for my station. I put together a modest build with a Barebones kit and some extras for around $800.

They came back and informed me they wanted me to spend more money on my station, because this business organization has recently had an influx of cash and they want to get good use out of before the cash flow mellows out eventually.

Long & Short

Need a new PC build for my office. Primary use: Adobe Master Collection, Video/Graphics/Web. Budget ~ $1,200.

Last time I built a computer was around this time last year, haven't looked at any components since then so I'm out of the loop.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • proyebatproyebat GARY WAS HERE ASH IS A LOSERRegistered User regular
    Hey @MagicPrime, this might be in the ballpark price-wise, just a tad over.

You probably would benefit from a Core-i7 proc, but not sure if 16GB is needed. You can easily choose 8GB if 16GB is too much. Does your office have spare Windows licences? That would save $140 out of the budget.
    If your office has spare HDDs and power supplies, all the better.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($349.99 @ Newegg)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($19.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($124.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($92.99 @ Newegg)
    Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($119.99 @ Newegg)
    Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card ($256.97 @ Newegg)
    Case: NZXT Source 220 ATX Mid Tower Case ($48.00 @ Newegg)
    Power Supply: Corsair 600W ATX12V Power Supply ($61.98 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS224-06 DVD/CD Writer ($27.98 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64-bit) ($139.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1242.87
    (Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)

455Bo4O.png
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    Talking about SSDs, 360gb for $220 (MIR for an additional $20 off) at NCIX

Griswold wrote: »

this is insane

So insane. I remember paying almost $700 or my 256gb SSD not much more than a year and a half ago.

What I'm left wondering is if the improvement from WD Caviar Black is worthwhile if your motherboard is limited to SATA-II.

• MadpandaMadpanda suburbs west of chicagoRegistered User regular
    Madpanda wrote: »
    I'm considering a video card upgrade, probably the last one I'll do before replacing the whole system.

Current system relevant specs.
    Q6600 @ 3ghz
    8gb ddr2
    GT280
    motherboard is not sli compatible.
    Only run 1920x1080 and probably will never run higher.

Would a gtx 560ti be a good upgrade? According to toms hardware chart its a few steps above the gtx280, my gt isn't even on the list.

Also are there any with similar performance that are known for really good stock cooling? I spend $50 putting an aftermarket cooler on my 280 just so it wouldn't hit 100c under load which would heat the whole case up.

edit:also my current card has a cable from the motherboard to the video card so i can carry sound through my dvi->hdmi cable. Is this still needed on newer card?

edit2: id like to stay under $300

Anyone have input on this?

camo_sig2.png
    Steam/PSN/XBL/Minecraft / LoL / - Benevicious | WoW - Duckwood - Rajhek
  • DjeetDjeet Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    What I'm left wondering is if the improvement from WD Caviar Black is worthwhile if your motherboard is limited to SATA-II.

Yes it will be. You're not going to notice the difference between sata ii and sata iii unless you're conducting storage benchmark testing as there aren't a whole lot of operations you'll do frequently that require 300 MB/s of sequential read or write.

Djeet on
    I'm considering a video card upgrade, probably the last one I'll do before replacing the whole system.

Q6600 @ 3ghz
    8gb ddr2
    GT280

Would a gtx 560ti be a good upgrade? According to toms hardware chart its a few steps above the gtx280, my gt isn't even on the list.

Also are there any with similar performance that are known for really good stock cooling? I spend $50 putting an aftermarket cooler on my 280 just so it wouldn't hit 100c under load which would heat the whole case up.

edit:also my current card has a cable from the motherboard to the video card so i can carry sound through my dvi->hdmi cable. Is this still needed on newer card?

1) How long do you plan on keeping the system around before upgrading? 1 year? 3 years?
    2) Whats your PSU wattage?
    3) No you won't need a carryover cable for sound with newer cards.

• kingmetalkingmetal Registered User regular
    I went out of the country for 9 days and have been trying to catch up on the thread all week but have failed. Anything good happen in the last two weeks? Besides that the 7970 grew some balls.

Djeet wrote: »

Yes it will be. You're not going to notice the difference between sata ii and sata iii unless you're conducting storage benchmark testing as there aren't a whole lot of operations you'll do frequently that require 300 MB/s of sequential read or write.

I knew my stubborn refusal to upgrade my motherboard would come back to haunt me, but yeah, that seems to be the indications I'm getting off Amazon.com Reviews (the few that mention Sata II). Pulled the trigger about an hour ago, should get it tomorrow (hurray for Amazon Prime!) along with an adapter tray.

• MadCaddyMadCaddy Registered User regular
    Saw this at the top of LogicBuy (and with a newegg discount code AJUNE15, wonder if that's 15% off any item or what? I'll have to check my e-mail, as I don't remember getting this promo mailed to me..) http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/antec-400w-power-supply/39715.aspx

@proyebat How much do you like that asus board? i've been circling a new MoBo/Processor to throw in my deal buying setup (have 2 8 gig sticks of 2400 ram, and a 750w Hive powersupply waiting, + case).. I'd definitely recommend not being like me because I've been sitting on these for about 2 months now (Knew I was gonna upgrade to Ivy Bridge, as I have a barely relevent AMD 975 Black Edition, with a $30 MoBo ECS MoBo.) Has anyone seen a great price on the Ivybridge 3770(is that it?) have the unlocked ivy bridge processors been released/announced? Overclocking with that low wattage seems like it might be too good, and definitely time to get some water cooling. I'm also gonna try and put together a decent HTPC eventually, but not sure how hardcore I'll be about it, especially since I'm thinking a NAS drive or two might just be better, and more efficient (I'm still paying for directtv), speaking of, does anyone know of a cheap(ish) and quick way to extend your DVR from directtv to PC?

• IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Whoever said to keep my shopping list open was right. The SSD I had on there went up to $150 for a bit. Just refreshed and it was back down to $125. And the video card I'm looking at went from $225 to $199!

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Hey so I don't know anything about computers, but I'm looking to upgrade the one I got in 2010.

Any suggestions would be awesome.

What I have currently (pulled from newegg)
    General Spec

Brand
    CyberpowerPC

Model
    Gamer Xtreme 1030

Type
    Gaming

Processor
    Intel Core i5 750(2.66GHz)

Processor Main Features
    64 bit Quad-Core Processor

Memory
    4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333

Hard Drive
    500GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 7200RPM HDD

Optical Drive 1
    24X DVD±R/±RW Dual Layer Drive

Graphics
    NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT 1GB PCI Express Video Card

Audio
    Sound card - Integrated

Ethernet
    Gigabit LAN

Power Supply
    700W

Keyboard
    Xtreme Gear USB Keyboard

Mouse
    Xtreme Gear USB Mouse

Operating System
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Special Features
    Raidmax Hurricane Gaming Case

Motherboard

Chipset
    Intel P55

CPU

CPU Type
    Intel Core i5

Installed Qty

CPU Speed
    750(2.66GHz)

L3 Cache Per CPU
    8MB

CPU Socket Type
    LGA 1156

CPU Main Features
    64 bit Quad-Core Processor

Graphics

GPU/VPU Type
    NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

Graphics Interface
    PCI Express 2.0 x16

Memory

Memory Capacity
    4GB DDR3

Memory Speed
    DDR3 1333

Form Factor
    DIMM 240-pin

Memory Spec
    2GB x 2

Memory Slot (Total)

Memory Slot (Available)

Maximum Memory Supported
    16GB

Hard Drive

HDD Capacity
    500GB

HDD Interface
    SATA II

HDD RPM
    7200rpm

Optical Drive

Optical Drive Type
    DVD±RW

Optical Drive Spec
    24X DVD±R/±RW Dual Layer Drive

Audio

Audio Chipset
    Integrated

Communications

LAN Chipset
    Integrated

LAN Speed
    10/100/1000Mbps

Front Panel Ports

Front USB

Front Audio Ports

Back Panel Ports

PS/2

Video Ports
    1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 HDMI

Rear USB

Rear IEEE 1394

eSATA

RJ45
    1 port

Rear Audio Ports
    6 ports

S/P DIF
    1 x Optical S/PDIF Out
    1 x Coaxial S/PDIF Out

Expansion

PCI Slots (Available/Total)
    2 x PCI Express x16
    2 x PCI

I have added two sticks of 4g DDR3. But otherwise it's the same as when I bought it.

EDIT I should probably add that this is mainly for gaming. So anything that will boost that is what I'm looking for.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
    Also, for those on a budget, http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/ocz-agility-3-90gb-internal-solid-state-drive/36873.aspx

$55 ain't too bad.. I think the 360gb might be the better deal, esp if NcIX is a non-tax site.. SSDs still in free fall, wonder how ong before storage prices shore up. I'd also strongly discourage paying north of $120 for any platter/spinning drive that isn't more than 2TB. That's what I use as my personal threshhold.. I just got a 1.5 TB WD about 3 months ago before this recent price drop at about $105 + tax, I'd say with where prices are now, that should be more like $80 (approx). Are the next generation of SSDs gonna just have more redundant ram wiring, or just better controllers? I can't imagine how cheap we're gonna see these get, especially near the fourth quarter. I've been putting off buying a new monitor until then because I heard stories of a discount x4k coming onto the market, I need to dig up that article and link it since there're probably a few people here who could tell me the validity.

edited June 2012

Q6600 @ 3ghz
    8gb ddr2
    GT280

1) How long do you plan on keeping the system around before upgrading? 1 year? 3 years?

1) 6-12 months, i would ideally carry over the video card to the new system.
    2) 620w specs are http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139002

Madpanda on
    camo_sig2.png
    Also, whoever wanted some not-stellar speakres (just two for $9) http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/lenovo-m0520-portable-usb-speaker/31764.aspx

• EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    So, with this Nvidia 670, does it matter if I use DVI or HDMI to hook it into my monitor?

Those little plugs were for the fan control. The downside is now I can't control them with any sort of motherboard based fan controller. But, even cranking it to full, the system is pretty quiet.

• minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Either connection will work fine.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust

Q6600 @ 3ghz
    8gb ddr2
    GT280

2) 620w specs are http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139002

Do you plan on carrying any parts over to the new computer?

Q6600 @ 3ghz
    8gb ddr2
    GT280

Just the video card. The old one will become a virtualization machine/file server.

camo_sig2.png
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    proyebat wrote: »

You probably would benefit from a Core-i7 proc, but not sure if 16GB is needed. You can easily choose 8GB if 16GB is too much. Does your office have spare Windows licences? That would save $140 out of the budget.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($19.99 @ Newegg)
    Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($119.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (64-bit) ($139.99 @ Newegg)

He'll probably need more than 1TB of storage if he's doing pro video work (you can't just delete the projects when you're done). He could definitely get away with a cheaper video card - pretty much anything with OpenCL support will provide the same speedup in CS6 just by being present - the better cards won't provide any appreciable gain.

a5ehren wrote: »

He'll probably need more than 1TB of storage if he's doing pro video work (you can't just delete the projects when you're done). He could definitely get away with a cheaper video card - pretty much anything with OpenCL support will provide the same speedup in CS6 just by being present - the better cards won't provide any appreciable gain.

Yeah, I am looking at 2TB internal, and I am going to try to get a 12TB NASD to use for my projects, as well as network drives for my work-mates and primary backups for the payroll.

Q6600 @ 3ghz
    8gb ddr2
    GT280

Just the video card. The old one will become a virtualization machine/file server.

Unless you plan on SLI/Crossfiring the card right out of the gate with the new machine I'm torn.

The majority of me is saying to grab a cheap but functional card like a new/used 6850 and keep it with the machine and turn it into a HTPC/Server/Whatever when your done. That or a cheaper 7770 if your not doing uber gaming, and just not carry anything over.

A year in graphics card prices means some big drops usually in price so either you go big and grab a card with the intent to SLI/CF it on the new build or just putt putt around with a lower card that will stick with the system.

The real question is how much gaming or GPU intensive tasks are you going to be doing?

I do a lot of gaming right now.

Most of the time I can run everything full bore at 1920x1080 but I've started running into things that I need to turn down settings a bit on (diablo 3, stalker call of pripyat with a big mod pack, fallout NV, batman:AA).

I have a few older cards (8800 and the current gt280) that could go in the system when it becomes a fileserver so i'm not too worried about that.

I hadn't planned on going SLI on the new system, 1920x1080 is the highest res I will ever run and I don't want to deal with the added power/heat requirements.

camo_sig2.png
  • minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »

I'd say drop the cooler. You're not going to be OCing your work rig, and there won't be a need to do it anyway. The stock cooler will be more than enough in that case.

Yeah, storage and ram. It's going to be mostly photoshop/illustrator/indesign. And rendering lots of AE and Premiere.

Just dropping this off here: http://www.pcper.com/reviews/General-Tech/Thunderbolt-Windows-ASUS-P8Z77-V-Premium-Pegasus-R4-and-Apple-Thunderbolt-Displ

If you're interested in 10gbps transfer rates, and x4000 resolution monitors, it's thunderbolt or bust is what I'm getting.. Also, prices on the cables will be down by Christmas according to Intel.

• proyebatproyebat GARY WAS HERE ASH IS A LOSERRegistered User regular
    @MadCaddy, I don't own that board, just recommending a cheap Z77 for MagicPrime.

I wouldn't buy one because of a small details. It only has a heatsink on half the MOSFETs for the CPU buck converter. Also I'm not sure about how overclock-friendly the BIOS is. Also what keeps me attached to my MB (ASUS P8P76-M Pro) is a serial port and parallel port that I use to program various microcontrollers.

455Bo4O.png
    I do a lot of gaming right now.

Most of the time I can run everything full bore at 1920x1080 but I've started running into things that I need to turn down settings a bit on (diablo 3, stalker call of pripyat with a big mod pack, fallout NV, batman:AA).

I have a few older cards (8800 and the current gt280) that could go in the system when it becomes a fileserver so i'm not too worried about that.

I hadn't planned on going SLI on the new system, 1920x1080 is the highest res I will ever run and I don't want to deal with the added power/heat requirements.

I don't know what to tell you on this, my gut says either scrape by with a low cost card now and then go craycray with the new build, but logically speaking if you want to carry the card over the reasonable thing is to plan on SLI/CF'ing it when you do upgrade just for performance bang for your buck.

If it were me doing it I'd get a 6850 to keep with the system when you retire it, it would be a $120ish investment but its a very solid card for the money and is quite a good card for the buck. When it came time for upgrading I'd be looking at 570s or 670s and hoping that the 570 dropped enough to the $175 price tag and 670s were hitting the $300 mark.

The 560ti is no doubt a great card and it would easily power this system and the next one, but its really a tricky call on how you want to play it.

• AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    MadCaddy wrote: »
    Just dropping this off here: http://www.pcper.com/reviews/General-Tech/Thunderbolt-Windows-ASUS-P8Z77-V-Premium-Pegasus-R4-and-Apple-Thunderbolt-Displ

If you're interested in 10gbps transfer rates, and x4000 resolution monitors, it's thunderbolt or bust is what I'm getting.. Also, prices on the cables will be down by Christmas according to Intel.

Displayport 1.2 can already carry 4K, and I don't know of any display devices capable of that resolution that aren't ruinously expensive/made up of multiple monitors (Eyefinity can essentially make a 4K screen out of a 2x2 grid of 1080p monitors). I also don't need 10 gigabit network speeds at home, and if I did, I'd just get CAT6. Regardless, Thunderbolt isn't actually its own display or networking standard, it just sends regular old Displayport and ethernet (and sometimes power, and USB, etc.) signals all together on a single high-bandwidth cable. That's great, but it doesn't really make me want to pay a premium on a motherboard for it, and invest in cables and a Thunderbolt hub, just so I don't have to plug as many cables into the back of my desktop.

I'd love a Thunderbolt capable ultrabook and display, though.

Alecthar on
  • AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    A recommendation:

Do not install XBMC on anything. Ever. At first it's all fun and games, you have a few MKVs and you name them correctly and suddenly there's art and a fancy interface to go with those bootleg episodes of Hart of Dixie you won't admit you have. But we all know.

Soon, though, you're spending your time ripping DVDs. You're more familiar with the ImgBurn and Handbrake interfaces than with the faces of your children. Which you don't have, because you certainly can't have sex and download clearart for your shows at the same time.

Cut to weeks later. You're slovenly, unshaven, a mess. All you can think about is whether or not you can find the perfect season posters for Cougar Town. You've thought about spending money to get access to DVD cover art databases to be sure you can. You've begun to find Busy Philipps entirely irresistible. Actually that's completely normal. Anyway, you're about to decide to really put those GIMP tutorials to use and make your own. How hard can it be? And now that you think about it, maybe you could learn to code, does Netflix have an API, their plugin for XBMC could be way better...

And then you die.

True story.

Alecthar on
  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    So what I'm hearing here is I should be installing xbmc

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    So what I'm hearing here is I should be installing xbmc

Well, it's really fantastic for any PC you use to watch media a lot. My desktop is in my bedroom, so it works for me.

If you needed something to encourage you to whip your Movies/TV collection into shape, though, I'm not sure you could do much better.

• IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    Alecthar wrote: »
    A recommendation:

Do not install XBMC on anything. Ever. At first it's all fun and games, you have a few MKVs and you name them correctly and suddenly there's art and a fancy interface to go with those bootleg episodes of Hart of Dixie you won't admit you have. But we all know.

Soon, though, you're spending your time ripping DVDs. You're more familiar with the ImgBurn and Handbrake interfaces than with the faces of your children. Which you don't have, because you certainly can't have sex and download clearart for your shows at the same time.

Cut to weeks later. You're slovenly, unshaven, a mess. All you can think about is whether or not you can find the perfect season posters for Cougar Town. You've thought about spending money to get access to DVD cover art databases to be sure you can. You've begun to find Busy Philipps entirely irresistible. Actually that's completely normal. Anyway, you're about to decide to really put those GIMP tutorials to use and make your own. How hard can it be? And now that you think about it, maybe you could learn to code, does Netflix have an API, their plugin for XBMC could be way better...

And then you die.

True story.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    ughhhh why isn't the bitfenix prodigy out yet :(

(that is a rhetorical why)

Dehumanized on
  • kingmetalkingmetal Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    So is anyone following the influx of laptops based on the Clevo W110ER?

Seems like Clevo has been whoring out its design for a 11", Ivybridge / Kepler (GT 650M 2GB) minimonster gaming laptop. Haven't quite seen the benchmarks that I'd like to see yet (this thing tends to get reviewed by people like Engadget, who don't give me the numbers I want) -- but from the looks of it, it is possible to get a tiny little laptop that plays modern games about as well as my HTPC does for about $1000. All of these seem to be based off the W110ER:

Maingear Pulse
    Origin EON 11-S
    Eurocom Monster 1.0
    Sager NP 6110
    Mythlogic Chaos 1212

The Maingear seems interesting, in that it's one of the cheapest options, plus it doesn't have a bunch of gaming laptop BS plastered all over it like the Origin does, for example. The only bummer about the Maingear is that you can't get a Killer-N WiFi chip in it, which isn't a dealbreaker but that seems like a common option elsewhere.

Also, regardless of manufacturer the consensus seems to be that the keyboard and trackpad are too small -- but we're talking about here is a gaming laptop that isn't the size of a truck and doesn't cost ten trillion dollars. That's pretty fucking exciting, and very much makes me want to continue my debt spiral.

EDIT: the Sager actually seems to be an even better deal @ $900: http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.php?page=product_info&model_name=NP6110

I'd love to just play with one of those things for a week. Nearly impossible to justify, but a neat toy.

kingmetal on
This discussion has been closed.