As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Episode 3 of Penny Arcade Adventures out on XBLIG today! Also on Steam!

TubeTube Registered User admin
edited June 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
HOOLIGANS. CHARLATANS. VISIGOTHS. PAY YOUR ATTENTION TO ME NOW OR BE DESTROYED.

Our homegrown indie gaming titans Zeboyd Games have just released the third episode of the outstandingly gangster Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice Of Darkness series. IT'S ON STEAM! GO AND LOOK AT IT! SUFFUSE IT IN THE GOLDEN LIGHT OF YOUR GAZE! LOOK AT IT!

ARE YOU LOOKING?!

LOOK MORE!

NOW WAIT!

WAIT MORE!

A LITTLE MORE!

NEARLY THERE!

NOW. NOW YOU MAY PURCHASE IT

PURCHASE IT WITH ALL YOUR COIN.

OR if you're some kind of poordilocks with no money you could enter Tube's Ultimate Episode 3 Giveaway Of Which The Bards Shall Sing At The End Of Time. Yeah, that could work. To win one of the ten codes on offer, email an amusing poem to patrickg@ext.penny-arcade.com by Wednesday. It can be about anything you want, suggested topics being

My magnificence
The less but still efulgent magnificence of Zeboyd Games
A tale of a vicious cage fight between your favourite Penny Arcade staff members
Fluffy Pandas

and the most brilliant ones will receive a code. Rhyme optional, extra points for brevity and haikus.

Tube on

• Options
    KenanikenKenaniken Destroy, then improve! Registered User new member
    The game's similarity to early Final Fantasy games stimulate a very nostalgic feeling. The game's humor, combined with fantastic Final Fantasy elements create a very unique game, which I enjoy every second of.

• Options
    Starcat5Starcat5 MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    The wait is finally over. I finally have my bloody little talons on a copy of PAA 3! ...of course, since there is no PS3 version, that means I had to pick up Steam versions of 1&2 as well. But then again, the two pack was on sale, AND Tycho & co deserves every red cent they can get, so it all evens out.

An actual ending to Mass Effect 3, the release of PAA 3, and now the demo for KH:DDD. This shall be a Fourth of July to be long remembered! Muahahahaha!

*Begins sharpening his gardening implements*

• Options
    oyunoyun Registered User new member
    "The less but still efulgent magnificence of Zeboyd Games" i agree

oyun sokagi, penny arcade mania
  • Options
    GoToHellDaveGoToHellDave Registered User regular
    I much preferred the art style in the first two games, I loved the first 2, simple yet massively addictive gameplay. The art style is the only thing that's putting me off buying this one.... well people is it any good?

hELLbANNER.jpg
  • Options
    CTMCTM Registered User regular
    In my opinion, it's better than the first two; the story is on par with the previous ones (no surprise there), but I would say the dialogues have improved. Gameplay wise, I much prefer Episode 3 to the others: it's simple enough that you can focus on the storyline, and in depth enough that battles are never boring. If you liked the first two I highly recommend this one.

• Options
    Metal JesusMetal Jesus Registered User regular
    I was pretty excited to try the demo on XBLA today... Downloaded, fired it up, laughed a lot during the dialog and finally got close to trying combat...

...and then the demo timed out! WTF?!

I never got to try the combat. It would be nice if you gave people more than a few minutes to play the game, especially when so much of the beginning is just reading dialog. That said, the game is probably decent. I think I'll wait to get it on iPad.

• Options
    RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    Developers have no control over demos on XBLIG. All XBLIG demos are a certain number of minutes (I think it's 8 mins) and there's nothing the developer can do to change that.