As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

OTRSPOD 3: The Shrine/Class Mastery

SleetSleet CanadaRegistered User new member
edited June 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
Alright, so I've beaten the game, and at a certain shrine, it is said that if you meet certain conditions some torches will light, and once all the torches are lit, something will happen. Well, I've lit all the torches, and
when I proceed to claim my (perhaps) reward, it says that it's not finished yet.

Have I just not completed everything I need to, or is this something that is going to be added in later? Sorry if this question has already been answered, I tried searching elsewhere on this forum, and also Google, but could not find this addressed anywhere. Thanks!

Sleet on

• TriskTrisk Registered User regular
    Really want to know the answer to this too, after I beat the game I went back and grinded the levels out (thankfully didn't take long) so this was kind of a let down.

• texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    I just got this part opened myself. I had to train the optional boss to get all my guys up to level 40...regardless. It says the same thing to me. My first thought was it's just not finished yet wtih potential DLC. However, she does say something about SHRINE MANUAL. Which may be something i've missed. I won't say i've checked every single wall to find out if i've missed a chest somewhere...or even perhaps sold it if i did. But either way you aren't alone in this...as well as your searches to find nothing else on the internet. It is however a game that isn't even a week old yet...so i don't expect alot of online info yet. I think i'm in a holding patern here until....well actually i don't know what.....

tl'dnr: I got it too, don't know what to do.

edited June 2012
    texasheat wrote: »
    I just got this part opened myself. I had to train the optional boss to get all my guys up to level 40...regardless. It says the same thing to me. My first thought was it's just not finished yet wtih potential DLC. However, she does say something about SHRINE MANUAL. Which may be something i've missed. I won't say i've checked every single wall to find out if i've missed a chest somewhere...or even perhaps sold it if i did. But either way you aren't alone in this...as well as your searches to find nothing else on the internet. It is however a game that isn't even a week old yet...so i don't expect alot of online info yet. I think i'm in a holding patern here until....well actually i don't know what.....

tl'dnr: I got it too, don't know what to do.

Uh, when you step into the portal it says it's not done yet, so...don't go scouring the game. Also it's job levels 40 for all of them to unlock.

Trisk on
  • SleetSleet CanadaRegistered User new member
    Alright, good enough, I suppose. I thoroughly enjoyed the game, but I just wanted to make sure that, yeah, there wasn't anything I was missing or something, and since I couldn't find anything talking about this elsewhere, I figured I'd ask. I suppose there's not really a point in asking for a vague reference of when I should check again for the inclusion of this? It's good to know that something is in the works, but I don't really know how else I will know when it is actually done, and it would be cool to not miss it. Thanks for the reply!

• YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    I saw that too, but I just took it as a sign that there was going to be more game added later, which I'm totally okay with!

Looking forward to it : )