As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ep3 feature / UI request for next patch

asdfffasdfff Registered User regular
edited June 2012 in Penny Arcade Games
love ep3, just have a few UI requests for the next patch if possible to make a good game easier to play:

- option to unequip class pins so we can see characters' base stats.

- show numbers for buffs during battles, like 'speed up +30' instead of just 'speed up'

- some way to view class skills without having to unequip->equip->view

asdfff on

• Options
    YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    You can sort of fake your way around it to unequip classes, but only on 3 characters at a time, by just equipping the same two classes on everybody. I agree with your suggestions though, but I don't know if the Zeboyd folks read these boards.

EDIT: nevermind, just saw a post from them in a diff thread. So I guess they do!

Yuritau on
  • Options
    IgortIgort Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    They've been members of the community since way before they made Rain-Slick 3! In fact, that's why Penny Arcade approached them to make it!

Igort on
  • Options
    kainz0rkainz0r Registered User regular
    Viewing skills of all classes (not just equipped class pins) would be super helpful.

An additional option to 'remember' the last commands selected in combat menus would be helpful as well - similar to the late 16-bit era RPGs.