As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I think 2 more are needed, but my count has been wrong before!

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    awww, look.

Ketbra and Retaba posting back to back in a phalla thread

All is right in the world.

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    If we count GrimmyTOA as a reserve player for now, we've got 47 signups. But while Gumpy's sign up list has 50 slots in it, he also says in the opening post that this game is for 60 players. So we might still need quite a few more players for the full amount...

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    If we count GrimmyTOA as a reserve player for now, we've got 47 signups. But while Gumpy's sign up list has 50 slots in it, he also says in the opening post that this game is for 60 players. So we might still need quite a few more players for the full amount...

A reason I haven't posted a breakdown of the fleet/mechanics is because I'll need to jig a lot of stuff around depending on our final player count. Signups will end tomorrow regardless, and I'll go from there. But invite your friends everyone, this'll be cool.

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    Also I'm pretty sure this is the second Gumpy phalla I've ever played in, and the last one was my first phalla, I think.

Man, I have no idea what my first one was. How can you guys remember that stuff? The furthest one back I can remember and I think may have been my first was spaced based as well though, Rygar's Voyage to Phalla I want to say.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Also I'm pretty sure this is the second Gumpy phalla I've ever played in, and the last one was my first phalla, I think.

Man, I have no idea what my first one was. How can you guys remember that stuff? The furthest one back I can remember and I think may have been my first was spaced based as well though, Rygar's Voyage to Phalla I want to say.

Wow, that's an old game!

!use the iodine on ButtButt

OrokosPA.png
    Yeh, I started a long while ago. I just participate infrequently b/c of work, school and crazy bi-polar disorder.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I'm slightly more internet-enabled than I thought, so I can be a full player. My activity level will be lowish (and phone-based) until tuesday, though.

Edit: if we are talking old phallas, I think my first was the Phalliad (maybe?). The one with Athan in it, if that rings any bells for anyone.

GrimmyTOA on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    @taya come plaaayyyy

@shabooty come onnnn

@squall you should check out cf games and also lots of se people are playing anyway!

man, not being a ninja turtle feels weird

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    You guys with your changed avatar are all weird.

I'd try to get people to come play but everyone I could possibly think of already is.

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    !I'll play

I don't have any time today to check out the rules, but I'll be free tomorrow and onwards!

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    the game won't start until at least tomorrow anyway.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    So many av changes!

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    perfect then

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME, LANG oh a phalla alright fine

!sign? up!

also I don't think squall will know about this game until it's too late

p sure he's getting married tomorrow

Shabooty on
    edited July 2012
    Oh come on a huge phalla on your honeymoon is exactly what the bride wants

Langly on
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    In the last Gumpy phalla I played in I was required to sing in every last one of my posts.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Oh come on a huge phalla on your honeymoon is exactly what the bride wants

Hey, this has been a really good day. I've eaten five times, I've slept six times, and I've made a lot of things mine. Tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can't have sex with something.

• That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    wow langly isn't a turtle

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I am still enjoying my phalla break and I just got a new job. Save all of your good phallas for the fall when I want to play again.

edit: wait is this a Red Dwarf phalla or are the avatar changes for a different reason?

Taya on
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Shabooty wrote: »
    WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED ME, LANG oh a phalla alright fine

!sign? up!

also I don't think squall will know about this game until it's too late

p sure he's getting married tomorrow

certifiably true

warms my heart to be mentioned tho ; 3;

Taya wrote: »
    I am still enjoying my phalla break and I just got a new job. Save all of your good phallas for the fall when I want to play again.

edit: wait is this a Red Dwarf phalla or are the avatar changes for a different reason?

Just space theme in general but people grabbed some rd avatars for the occasion

Space + Zombies! Can't forget the zombies.

- Terence McKenna
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular

Space + Zombies! Can't forget the zombies.

What about pirates?

Space, Pirates, and Zombies!

steam_sig.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    !I will fuck Lady Belmont

phph5ao83pm.jpg

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I'll throw my hat into the ring
    This sounds like one of those voyages where nothing can go wrong!

Egos I had already assumed you were in, I would have summoned you.

@cayrus how are you not on the list yet

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Aw is it full already?

It is made for sixty, so make sure it gets to sixty!

• Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    !signup

We are at 51 + 1 reserve right now, we would need nine more

Awwwww yeah
    @Kaplar
    @l3lasphemer69
    @Vertroue
    Get in here, fools!
    Maek post

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    !signup

Welcome back Game Theory. Now grab a space-related avatar.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Spaaaaaace

steam_sig.png
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Spaaaaaace

What’s your favorite thing about space? Mine is space.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I have used paper mario themes in the past.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    Spoit wrote: »
    Spaaaaaace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvCQTobl2Nw

I'm sorry.
    No I'm not.

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular

Because it was awesome.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1