As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for artist to produce artwork for children's books

FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeatRegistered User regular
edited June 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I am looking to produce English language learning tools for children. These tools are meant to be colourful and visual learning aids for children, and because of this I require an artist who can produce drawings that would be appealing to children. These drawings would come in two forms.

The first set of drawings are for a book, that would display scenes of characters interacting with each other, the scenes would need to be both simple and appealing, and the characters in them a little cartoonish (for example, cartoony styled children standing around a large sink, learning to wash their hands).

The second set of drawings are for flash cards, these would be very simplistic in nature, depicting nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc. (for example, car, run, happy)

In conclusion, I am looking for an artist to do...
70 page sized artworks, that would depict scenes (ranging from something as elaborate as fantasty settings to something as simple a classroom scene with children)

About 200 drawings, depicting nouns, verbs and adjectives

If this project goes successfully then there will be many more like it down the line.

If anyone on this board is interested, knows someone who is interested (in artist's corner, a friend, etc) please post here or send me a mail.
Or if anyone could please direct me to any valuable resources I could use to find freelancer artists than that would be much appreciated, thank you.

Franko on

• Options
    MushroomStickMushroomStick Registered User regular
    Just to manage expectations here, this is a very large job and will cost a lot.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    This thread is clearly meant to solicit work from members of the forum, and we don't allow that here.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.