Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Automated comic thumbnail for June 29, 2012 is busted.

Here's what I saw:

Image%202012-06-29%20at%209.27.57%20AM.png

Edit: For what it's worth, happens in Chrome, Safari and IE on my Win7 64-bit machine.

captainkeytar on

• SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Looks like that for me in Firefox, too. At first I thought somebody had embroidered the comic.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    It costs $.99 to view the thumbnail. Alternatively you can wait three days to fully view it.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    I feel I should state that the above is a joke. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

• captainkeytarcaptainkeytar Registered User
    edited July 2012
    I feel I should state that the above is a joke. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Too late. I want my $0.99 back!

Looks like that for me in Firefox, too. At first I thought somebody had embroidered the comic.

Merch idea?

captainkeytar on
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    This was so weird I thought it had to have been done on purpose, though I couldn't imagine why.

bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.