As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[interest on]Classic Traveller

nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
edited July 2012 in Critical Failures
I was looking through my GDW Traveller books again and was thinking about trying to run a game. I haven't put too much thought into it yet because the last time I tried to start a game on these boards I spent a couple hours writing out all sorts of game/setting info and not a single person even replied. Would any of you be interested in a Classic Traveller (LBBs 1-8) game on here? If we can all agree on a time we could even do weekly IRC sessions. If there's interest I'll type up more.

camo_sig2.png
nefffffffffff on

• Options
    The EverymanThe Everyman Registered User regular
    I've only ever read/played Mongoose Traveller, but I'll throw in my interest. Any idea what kind of game you're thinking of running?

• Options
    nefffffffffffnefffffffffff Registered User regular
    hmm. doesn't appear to be too much interest, but for the sake of bumping the thread just in case I was thinking about running character creation as a sort of mini-game and then throwing all the characters in together into a situation where they have to work together. of course with this comes the caveat that they all likely come from pretty different backgrounds and shouldn't implicitly trust eachother due to the way chargen works.

camo_sig2.png