As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[OOC] M&M 3E: New Beginning

• Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    Also I am disappoint if you do a powerhouse too, seraph is definitely a brick

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Well, I can see it going either way. I'd personally prefer it as a complication, and seeing that I feel it will come up rarely, I think that fits. But as I said, it's Destroyah's call

• destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    Complication sounds fine. Like you say, it won't come up as often and to boot, it sounds like it would come into play as more of a hindurance than an actual concrete benefit.

steam_sig.png
    Cool. Well that gives me another five points to spend! Maybe I can actually fit in those light based powers now...

well obviously we're ready

let's go guys

• destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Whoa now, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

But I think I can get something up by the weekend. Maybe even on or around the 4th, we'll see.

I do think we have a group here. So as above, I'm moving into 'final approach.'
    I mean, we have the rogue military experiment, the victim of super-science, and the token alien (formerly or currently known as) Prince. What more is needed?

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
  • SakutianSakutian Registered User regular
    We could use a little bit of magic but you can't have everything.

My Games

Dresden Files RPG- Dumb Luck

Playing Phillip Hess in Motor City Blues

GM of M&M "And Justice For All."
    GM of Dresden Files Low Life
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Into the Unknown
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Lost Hope- Concluded
    GM of Star Wars Sagas the Dark Times- Concluded.
    GM of Star Wars Sagas Jabba's Palace- Concluded due to injury.
    Bart Allen/ The Flash in M&M Metropolis- Concluded.
    Koyi Disturbances in the Force- Concluded.
    Jessup Owlbeard Forge of the Dawn Titan- Withdrawn due to injury.
    Sal Mander In the Shadow of Zeus- Concluded.
    Zevoto in Out in the Black- Withdrawn due to injury.
    GM of Wyvern Watch
    Berru Secune in Rise of the Jedi
    edited July 2012
    Unit-γ / Seraph PL10

Abilities
    Strength 8, Stamina 0, Agility 1, Dexterity 2, Fighting 8, Intellect 6, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Powers
    NanoArmor: Protection 12, Technopathy: Feature 1 [May speak freely to machines], Enhanced Strength 10, Enhanced Fighting 8, Enhanced Intellect 4, Enhanced Senses: Senses 6 [Infravision, Low-light vision, Microscopic vision, Ultra-hearing, Radio], Enhanced Advantages 7, Immunity 10 [Life Support]

Kinetic Array
    Jets: Flight 14 (32,000 mph) [Dynamic]
    DAE: Kinetic Cannon: Blast 10
    DAE: Kinetic Repeater: Blast 6 (Multiattack, Accurate 2)
    DAE: Nanorepair: Regeneration 20

Advantages
    Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Jack-of-All-Trades, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Improved Initiative 2

Skills
    Acrobatics (+1), Athletics (+8), Deception (+0), Expertise [Any] (+6), Insight (+2), Intimidation (+0), Investigation (+2), Perception (+2), Persuasion (+0), Ranged Combat: Kinetic Array 8 (+10), Sleight of Hand (+2), Stealth (+1), Technology (+6), Treatment (+6), Vehicles (+2)

Offense
    Initiative +9
    Unarmed +8, Damage 8
    Kinetic Cannon +10, Damage Variable (usually 10)
    Kinetic Repeater +14, Damage Variable (usually 6)

Defense
    Dodge 8, Parry 8
    Toughness 12, Fortitude 8, Will 8

Complications
    I'm Not Alone In My Head: Seraph isn't the only resident in her body. Though the Gamma AI for the most part is in agreement with its host and merely offers analysis and enhancements, it is capable of exerting direct control when it disagrees with its host's course of action.
    Not Really Human Anymore: It goes without saying but Seraph is first and foremost a machine, and a weapon at that. While there are some remnants of the human that once was buried deep, precision and logic rule and emotions are all but nonexistent.
    Amnesiac: Seraph has only the vaguest sense of who she was before merging with Gamma. When memories do come back they return in brief, migraine-inducing flashes and are more like impressionist nightmares than cogent recollection.
    Enemies Around Me: Having gone rogue and appeared on the superhero scene Seraph has many enemies, most of them involved with the Unit Projects, especially Unit-α, Legion.

i'm sure more complications will be created as Seraph 'grows older'

Super Namicchi on
    Looks good, someone with a lot of utility skills could be very useful to the team

Seraph is indeed a brick. I'm guessing between her and our alien friend Red Cross won't have too much to worry about.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    I'm just working on Titan right now (decided that it is both his given name and superhero name, if it's good enough for Namor, it's good enough for this dude as well!), so hopefully will have him posted up within a few minutes.

shoulda went with Ganymede or something, one of those lesser known badass moons

That could work too

To wikipedia!

edited July 2012
    So I think Helion could work

Helios being the Titan of the Sun, and all, with a little change at the end so it's not exactly the same.

It's a good name for a mighty alien prince, but also something that works as a superhero name as well.

As ever, I am shit at names, so input welcome etc

anyway here is Helion in his current state. I'll get some proper background up for him and his home empire done soon.

The Empire needs a name too, of course. I hate names.
    Prince Helion

ABILITIES - 46pts
    Strength 12/0, Stamina 10, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 4, Intellect 1, Awareness 1, Presence 3

SKILLS - 15pts
    Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+8), Expertise (Military) 4 (+5), Expertise (Law) 4 (+5), Intimidate 6 (+9), Perception 6 (+7), Persuasion 6 (+9)

ADVANTAGES - 12pts
    Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Assessment, Attractive, Fearless, Interpose, Language (English, Base: Hylurian), Leadership, Move-By-Action, Power Attack, Takedown 2

DEFENSES - 15pts
    Dodge 6, Parry 6, Will 10, Toughness 14, Fortitude 10

POWERS - 62pts
    Superhuman Physique: Protection 4; Immunity 10 (Life Support) - 14pts
    Ultra-Speed: Flight 10 - 20pts
    Hylurian Royalty: - 28pt Array
    Titanic Strength: Enhanced Ability 12 (Strength) - 24pts
    Groundstrike: Affliction 10 (Two Degrees, Extra Effect, Area Burst, Limited: Must be in contact with ground) - 1pt
    Firestorm: Damage 10 (Area Cone) - 1pt
    Blinding Flash: Affliction 10 (Vision Impaired/Vision Disabled/Vision Incapacitated, Area Burst) - 1pt
    Solar Flare: Environment 12 (Light 2) - 1pt

COMPLICATIONS
    Code of Honour: Helion adheres strongly to his code of honour, which includes upholding oaths, defending the weak and innocent, ensuring that justice is done, and so on.
    Prince: As a Prince, Helion has many responsibilities. Though while on Earth they are diminished, along with his direct resources from the Empire, he cannot simply ignore them should a situation arise where his aid is needed.
    Show of Strength: Young, fearless, incredibly powerful (even alongside other royalty) and devastatingly handsome, Helion has been raised since birth to arbitrate the Senate, command the Imperial Fleet and hold the loyalty of an entire Empire. This training has instilled in him the value of appearance, and Helion will never willingly show weakness. Even if he might sometimes feel uncertain, he believes that it is critical he does not show a lack of confidence in his own abilities.

Solar on
    very nice

i'm probably going to keep working seraph to differentiate a bit more, i was sort of working off a couple different templates for ideas

my vote is he's from inside the Earth, Skartaris style

i am just in love with the idea of this hypercivilization deep inside the earth's core hidden by supertech

my vote is he's from inside the Earth, Skartaris style

I like this. I don't like this.

But I like the idea a lot more then I don't like it.

I think it's a nice easy way to have Helios actually invested in the well-being of the Earth and a part of it.

Unless Solar has major reservations, I am fully on board.

steam_sig.png
    I like the idea of him being an alien more than a subterranean being but that is just me. Skartaris and Warlord rock though.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Sakutian wrote: »
    I like the idea of him being an alien more than a subterranean being but that is just me. Skartaris and Warlord rock though.

To be honest, I do to. Just a little. However, I don't hate the hollow earth civilization either. And it ties him up with the rest of the earthlings. Giving him motivation more then coming to Earth as part of some Space Peace Corp kinda deal.

It also means that his civilization and people could easily play more of a part in the rest of the game.

steam_sig.png
    I think, and feel free to tell me I'm wrong, but having him come from another world makes him a better character. Sure if he's from earth it is easier to tie him to the planet, and that is great. However if his obligations and duties are divided between worlds that makes for some interesting story ideas in my mind.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    i would offer as a counterpoint that regardless of where it is physically it can be just as alien

i shouldn't have said skartaris, i didn't want to imply that he should just be a hollow earth human man

i meant to put forth the idea that there's a hyperadvanced alien civilization living right under humanity's nose kind of like how the martians lived on mars in DC

i mean if the inspiration is namor and all of those, those characters are made better because of their commonality with earth folk

maybe it's just me but i don't really enjoy the idea of SON OF SPACE DOMINION coming to earth and showboating, and i know that's really overgeneralizing the whole concept because i don't think the character is based around being a jerk about all of it

Or Gorilla CIty. Sans gorillas.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    edited July 2012
    and to underscore all of this i want to say i trust solar 110%, i'm only posting my thoughts about it because he asked for input

to further elaborate, i think the background (as briefly described and without revision at all and probably was just a vague idea) needs more consideration, because as it is the character's motivation is somewhat nebulous; he's here because a: social points and b: some vague threat? but the civilization he belongs to is ancient and superpowerful and living in space heaven somewhere, so that's where my disconnect is

i think you can keep the ancient superpower aliens easily if you marry the civilization to earth in some fashion; either like asgard or atlantis or something else entirely, maybe under the earth's crust there are stargates or some shit that go right back to Helion's home planet

Super Namicchi on
    edited July 2012
    and to underscore all of this i want to say i trust solar 110%, i'm only posting my thoughts about it because he asked for input

to further elaborate, i think the background (as briefly described and without revision at all and probably was just a vague idea) needs more consideration, because as it is the character's motivation is somewhat nebulous; he's here because a: social points and b: some vague threat? but the civilization he belongs to is ancient and superpowerful and living in space heaven somewhere, so that's where my disconnect is

i think you can keep the ancient superpower aliens easily if you marry the civilization to earth in some fashion; either like asgard or atlantis or something else entirely, maybe under the earth's crust there are stargates or some shit that go right back to Helion's home planet

That's exactly where I'm coming from. I didn't see any driving motivation to actually come to earth or any much of a way to pull his home civilization back into the narrative. So, I was making rough plans to bring him back into dealing with his people.

Making the empire be much closer and/or more connected to Earth would make it much easier and more plausible to pull in an entire new set of possible conflicts dealing with a whole other alien race. As well as giving Helion more of a motivation to be hanging out on Earth.

heck, I did entertain the idea that Helion came to Earth as a way to escape his duties and responsibilities as royalty. Just as a little exercise in brainstorming, I wouldn't do that to Solar without his cooperation.

But I'm not wedded to any one idea. I'm flexible.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
    The Red Cross PL 10

Abilities 46 Points
    Strength 8, Stamina 6, Agility 4, Dexterity 6, Fighting 3, Intellect 5, Awareness 1, Presence 0

Powers
    Compound Red 7 Altered Biochemistry
    Inhuman Strength: Enhanced Trait 4(Strength, Permanent)
    "Damn Near Unkillable.": Enhanced Trait 4(Stamina, Permanent), Protection 4
    Touch of the Red Cross: Damage 7 linked to Weaken 7, Uncontrolled

Equipment
    Utility Belt: Smoke Pellets(Ranged Cloud Area Visual Concealment Attack), Red Crosses(Ranged Damage 1, Strength Based), Mini-Cam, Multi-Tool, Binoculars, Cross Beam(Red Tinted Flashlight), Medical Kit, Bolos(Snare 3)

Red Cross Uniform Feature 2 Built in Flash Goggles, Plastic Lined Gloves Which Block the Touch of the Red Cross

Red Racer
    Size: M, Strength 1, Speed 6, Defense 10, Toughness 8

The Infirmary
    Size: Medium Toughness: 6 Features: Garage, Gym, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living SPace, Secret, Sealed, Workshop

Advantages
    Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Assessment, Benefit 1(Well Off), Equipment 6, Great Endurance, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative 1, Improvised Tools, Instant Up, Quick Draw

Skills
    Acrobatics 2(+6), Athletics 2(+10), Close Combat: Unarmed 2(+5) Deception 1 (+1), Expertise [Medicine] 6(+12), Insight 4(+5), Intimidation 0(+0), Investigation 6(+11), Perception 5(+6), Persuasion 4(+4), Ranged Combat: Red Crosses 4 (+10), Sleight of Hand 2(+8), Stealth 2(+6), Technology 2(+7), Treatment 6(+11), Vehicles 2(+8)

Offense
    Initiative +10
    Unarmed +5, Damage 8
    Ranged(Red Crosses)+10, Damage 9

Defense
    Dodge 8, Parry 5, Toughness 10, Fortitude 8, Will 9

Complications
    "Do No Harm." As a medical student Daniel takes his responsibilities very seriously, this often clashes with the more violent aspects of his career as a superhero. He always seeks to inflict as little damage as possible on his opponents and uses violence as a last resort. His ability to harm someone merely by touching them is a source of great concern and shame for him.
    Rogue's Gallery Daniel has inherited a number of enemies from the original Red Cross including the Alchemist, The Red Death, and Frost Fiend.
    Secret Identity In order to protect himself and the rest of his family Daniel must maintain his secret identity at almost any cost.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    edited July 2012

That's exactly where I'm coming from. I didn't see any driving motivation to actually come to earth or any much of a way to pull his home civilization back into the narrative. So, I was making rough plans to bring him back into dealing with his people.

Making the empire be much closer and/or more connected to Earth would make it much easier and more plausible to pull in an entire new set of possible conflicts dealing with a whole other alien race. As well as giving Helion more of a motivation to be hanging out on Earth.

heck, I did entertain the idea that Helion came to Earth as a way to escape his duties and responsibilities as royalty. Just as a little exercise in brainstorming, I wouldn't do that to Solar without his cooperation.

But I'm not wedded to any one idea. I'm flexible.

I understand the lack of motivation is a bit of a thing, but I have been working on that.

I'm not really up for the Empire being a hollow Earth thing, though, if only because that takes away the space element, and I waned this guy to have a lot of space elements. I was imagining something more in line with the Kree or Shi'Ar, big stellar Empire who is starting to involve itself with Earth. It's just kind of how I see it, in my head.
    I've written up a bit about the Hylurians. They are an empire across many systems, incorporating many species into their population (so it's not a mono species, or a mono culture either). The Empire was traditionally held together by force but a few thousand years ago there was a mass revolution, which the Royals won but only by making concessions into how the Empire works. The Hylurian Royalty is made up of the last members of the Iosians, who are an ancient species that got to the top back in the day by virtue of them all being incredibly power, super-strength, invulnerability, etc. These days there are only a few of them left, and they are the royalty of the Empire, like I said. But the Emperor and his family, while having a lot of power, do not have absolute control. The hereditary roles they take on are Arbitrator of the Hylurian Senate (so speaker of the house, basically), Supreme Judge (so they are a legal force) and Commander of the Hylurian fleets. Each of these roles has various qualifications that must be aquired, and even the royals are not exempt. So the Iosian Royals are extensively educated and trained in order to make sure they have the knowledge and experience to do the job.

When Helion was born, he burst into a corona of stellar energy, his energy powers flaring up for the first time. This was obviously quite surprising, firstly Iosians don't usually have any other powers, and secondly because one of the most ancient legends, myths only a few scholars and priests know about, and even fewer believe to be true, the Iosians are descended from a species of cosmic Gods, one of who is described as having the "countenance of the sun, with such a wrath that it burns"

Anyway, Helion was raised like other royals, but also with an effort towards controlling his new powers of light and fire, which he manipulates skillfully, if a bit directly. From a very young age he served in the Hylurian fleet, and he has also sat some meetings in the Senate, though he's not much of a politician or legal advocate (yet, he has further training in the future for that). Now that he has become a full adult, Helion has decided his next move. The legends speak of the "Son of Hyluria battling above the Sapphire world," and believes that the primitive, backward, far-off little planet know to it's inhabitants as Earth, or the "blue planet," could be the one spoken of in Legend. Ostensibly he goes forth to protect the sons and daughters of Earth from the predations of the Universe, as they are becoming advanced enough to attract the attention of other civilisations (such as the Hylurians!), and he does honestly believe in that, but he also seeks his future upon that small, strange world. Driven by the pull of destiny and adventure, Helion has taken a small hyper-ship and used it to travel to the Human's planet. The Iosians are not entirely happy to see him go, but Helion's father, Emperor Telemar, has bid his beloved son leave and find his answers. Not only that, but adventuring in far off lands was something that Telemar did in his own youth, hundreds of years ago, and he believes it to be excellent for building character.

So, family members:
    -Telemar Ios, Emperor of Hyluria, Father of Helion
    -Adriana Ios, Empress, Mother of Helion
    -Canthian Ios, younger brother, a highly intelligent and cunning man who Helion never fully got along with, suspecting that he was somewhat less than virtuous
    -Sarisa Ios, younger sister, still only a child

What do you guys think?

Solar on
    Also as far as him being a showboating jerk goes, I can see why that would be a worry. That would worry me too!

But he's not going to be a jerk, so much, as a young warrior who is dedicated to justice and righteousness and so on, and is very aware that he has the power to protect people and strike at evil. He doesn't really look down on Earthlings, he sees a great future for them, it's part of why he's here to make sure they get there. But he is also a bit entitled, he thinks that as long as he can do the best, he deserves respect and recognition for that. It's what he has been raised to believe, maybe his opinions will change on Earth!

Also I have played more arrogant characters in the past. The trick is always to give shit to the NPCs, and big up the PCs. That way you are a jerk, but a likeable one. So if someone pulls a gun on Seraph, you say "Your lack of wisdom is complete, feeble Earthling! You do not have a single hope against my worthy companion. Surrender!" I always find that works.

I have no worries about your character Solar. He's going to be awesome.

Canthian Ios is going down by the way.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch
    Me either.

Given what you've written up there Solar, there's plenty of material for me to play with. I do like your twist on the star spanning empire.

steam_sig.png
    Sakutian wrote: »
    I have no worries about your character Solar. He's going to be awesome.

Canthian Ios is going down by the way.

Treachery? from my brother? Who saw that coming!

Also thanks dudes, I feel like he's ready to go now. I'll do a little more background work on him, and tweak his stats before we begin, if that's okay with you Destroyah

Go ahead. Knowing myself, it won't be till Sunday at the earliest before I get the IC up. Even if your stats aren't finalized, won't be a problem. If I don't start this weekend, it'll be middle of the week probably.

And of course, I'm going to be on vacation from the 14th to the 20th this month.

steam_sig.png
    That goes double for me

the vacation thing that is

Hey, so I don't want to mess you around, Destroyah

but I've been thinking about Arc's idea of a Hollow Earth style version of my dude, and it's starting to grow on me a lot

I re-read the new Defenders series recently, with Namor in it, and I really feel like that is the kind of character I want to go for. So giving him a pulp adventure edge is more like what I am after.

If you have already fit in my current character to story arcs and stuff that's fine, I'll stick with him, but if not I'd like to do some revisions. A lot of stuff will transfer over easily, just with a slightly different feel.

i think we're still playing things pretty fast and loose at this point

with us going on vacation after this week i think we're hesitating on getting things kicked off anyways

also i didn't necessarily mean hollow earth in its strictest interpretation, but i think it's awesome all the same

edited July 2012
    Pretty much what Arc said, I'm not the kind of game planner to lock myself into a concrete planned plot. I'm much more comfortable playing and riffing off of the player's actions and the character's motivations then setting some plot in stone. (this lends itself especially well to pbp games, since I have more absolute time to make my moves). I have certain endpoints and scenes I think are cool and would like to hit, but the pathways to those points are more game trails then superhighways.

If you think going a different way then what you've said before is cooler, go for it. I will adapt.

And if the IC goes up before vacation time, great but I'm not going to set a date in stone. Even if it is up, I and Arc both won't be posting much during that week. I should have access to internet some of the time, when I'm not busy doing vacation things that can only be done on vacation.

destroyah87 on
    steam_sig.png
    also i didn't necessarily mean hollow earth in its strictest interpretation, but i think it's awesome all the same

I am thinking some kind of hidden paradise. An ancient land where the nation of Ultima lies, super-advanced and yet in many ways primal and barbaric. Their Kings rule by virtue of their power, a primal and ancient connection to the Earth, Sky and Sea, giving them the strength to defend again the tribes of wild savages, deadly ancient war machines from bygone ages and the greatest of monsters (Dinosaurs, Leviathans, etc).

In the first Defenders trade Namor's stuff has this real pulp adventure feel, with Captain Nemo and Atlantis and all that. It's something I really want to grab hold of, either a hollow earth or a secret land that time forgot or a portal to Venus or whatever.

So I really wasn't happy with my old breakdown for Daniel. I redid his sheet and came up with something that is much cooler and works better for the character I imagine him to be. Plus I figured out the names for his family members.

Marcus Duel-Father
    Emma Duel-Mother
    Elisa Duel- Elder Sister

Red Cross Pl 10
    Abilities
    Strength 8, Stamina 8, Agility 4, Dexterity 6, Fighting 3, Intellect 5, Awareness 2, Presence 1

Powers
    Compound 7 Altered Physiology
    Exothermic Manipulation(Blast, Area) 6
    Endothermic Manipulation(Snare, Area) 6
    Touch of the Red Cross(Damage 6 and Weaken 6 Linked)
    Immunity 2(Chemicals)
    Leaping 4
    Permeate 3
    Power Lifting 2
    Protection 2

Equipment
    Red Cross Uniform
    Feature 2(Flash Goggles, Immunity to Red Crosse's Abilities)

Utility Belt
    Smoke Pellets, Red Crosses(Ranged, Damage 1, Strength Base), Mini-Cam, Binoculars, Night Vision Goggles, Flashlight, Rune of Tracing

Argent City General Hospital
    Size: Medium, Toughness: 6, Features: Garage, Gym, Infirmary, Laboratory, Living Space, Secret, Sealed, Workshop

Skills
    Close Combat(Unarmed) 3(+6), Expertise(Biology) 2 (+7), Expertise(Chemistry) 2(+7), Expertise(History) 2(+7), Expertise(Medicine) 2(+7), Investigation 3(+8), Perception 2(+4), Persuasion 1(+2), Ranged Combat(Exothermic Manipulation) 2(+8), Ranged Combat(Red Crosses) 2(+8), Sleight of Hand 2(+7), Technology 1(+6), Treatment 5(+10)

Advantages
    Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Defensive Roll 1, Equipment 4, Improved Initiative 1, Improvised Tools

Defenses
    Dodge 6, Parry 4, Fortitude 8, Will 6, Toughness 10

Combat
    Initiative +10
    Close Combat(Unarmed) +6, 8 damage
    Ranged Combat(Exothermic Manipulation) +8, 6 damage
    Ranged Combat(Endothermic Manipulation) +8
    Ranged Combat(Red Crosses) +8, 1 damage

Complications
    "Do No Harm": As a medical student Daniel tries to preserve life at any cost and avoiding doing serious injury to anyone.
    Secret Identity: In order to protect his medical career and his loved ones Daniel goes to great lengths to hide any connection between himself and the Red Cross.
    Rogues Gallery: Along with his new identity and equipment Daniel inherited the enmity of a number of the enemies of the original Red Cross.
    Argent City: Since the death of his predecessor Argent City has become the target of an increasingly bold criminal element. Daniel has made it his goal to protect the inhabitants of his city, a responsibility he takes very seriously.
    Consequences of Power: The chemical that gave Daniel his incredible powers also cursed him with constant pain that plagues him relentlessly.
    Family: His decision to take on the role of the Red Cross has put Daniel at odds with every other member of his family. Despite his best efforts none of them have been willing to hear the reasons for his decision or to accept him back into the fold.

Solar I was thinking that the Alchemist could have been imprisoned in Helion's kingdom at the behest of the original Red Cross after a big fight. Perhaps the two of them even crossed paths. It would give our characters a bit of common ground but it is just an idea.

My Games

GM of Wyvern Watch