As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    warban I don't think they were actually epic revealing as evil.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Why is everyone voting Daius?

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Yeah pretty sure those were joke posts.

Except mine, I'm actually the cylon.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Why is everyone voting Daius?

they're saying he moved unannounced into the command room

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Not much to say on the vote. Just glad it isn't a guy on the WoB, then I'd have to defend them to keep another hand onboard for cleaning up this mess.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

That's a totally underhanded thing to do

Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

GEE

bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Daius wrote: »
    Congratulations guys voting for me for not going into a room that went dark that has all of the weapons in it that several other people are all in while I went to a room with no weapons in it that isn't dark

Watch as I take a blowtorch to one of my crewmate's face in a room where everyone can see that I did it.

GEE

Are you suggesting you knew the armory was going dark beforehand?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular

GEE

Just in the nick of time too!

Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    The zombies can't win, I am too strong.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Just to clarify

What Pokemon are you quiz is not an order format I know how to deal with

• Options
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Just to clarify

It worked everyother night!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Just to clarify

Just make them juggle?

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    No but don't you see he didn't go into the murder room which means he's the culprit because the bad guys have the ability to make rooms black out from hallways
    Baidol wrote: »

GEE

If I KNEW the armory was going to go dark and I was TRYING to kill people stealthly, I would go into a room that was dark and full of people and use that as cover.

Really guys, what do you think my plan was going to be. Do you think I'm Cole Phelps just blacking out rooms for the hell of it

bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    day's closed right?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    No but don't you see he didn't go into the murder room which means he's the culprit because the bad guys have the ability to make rooms black out from hallways

GEE

If I KNEW the armory was going to go dark and I was TRYING to kill people stealthly, I would go into a room that was dark and full of people and use that as cover.

Really guys, what do you think my plan was going to be. Do you think I'm Cole Phelps just blacking out rooms for the hell of it

You lied about where you were going and ended up in the Command, which someone the previous day had just used to crash two ships together.

CLEARLY THIS WAS A WELL THOUGHT-OUT MOVE.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »

Ah. That's pretty straightforward then.
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaah

True enough. But when I see a full page of votes for the same person, I figure there's a good reason. I just wanted to get my vote in before the buzzer.

Today was busy.

• Options

GEE

You lied about where you were going and ended up in the Command, which someone the previous day had just used to crash two ships together.

At no point did I lie. I originally planned to go to the armory to get a weapon. When moving out to the corridor I found a blowtorch. Deciding that maybe there were enough people going to get weapons I went on reinforcement duty and decided that the other adjacent room, Command, would benefit from that. I never said on that day "Okay yeah guys goin' to Armory *wink*" so i don't see where the lie is involved.

I would have expected people to give me a bit of credit and assume I wasn't THIS BAD at Phalla but then again I completely underestimated everyone's ability to jump on bandwagons without thinking about the reasoning.

Check those initial votes on me tomorrow fellas, we got ourselves a good ol' fashioned manipulative mafia here

bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Balls I hate moving and I didn't vote

Pretend I voted for daius

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Balls I hate moving and I didn't vote

Pretend I voted for daius

Oh man you totally tied the vote! Prepare to be exploded for that! :p

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Day is over by the way

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular

GEE

At no point did I lie. I originally planned to go to the armory to get a weapon. When moving out to the corridor I found a blowtorch. Deciding that maybe there were enough people going to get weapons I went on reinforcement duty and decided that the other adjacent room, Command, would benefit from that. I never said on that day "Okay yeah guys goin' to Armory *wink*" so i don't see where the lie is involved.

I would have expected people to give me a bit of credit and assume I wasn't THIS BAD at Phalla but then again I completely underestimated everyone's ability to jump on bandwagons without thinking about the reasoning.

Check those initial votes on me tomorrow fellas, we got ourselves a good ol' fashioned manipulative mafia here

This could be true, but the discussion actually happened in group pms, so that's why it exploded like that.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Crap

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Crap
    ???

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Things I would have done if was mafia

1) Stayed in the Hangar
    2) Been more active in the game
    3) Communicated with the people on my ship so that they didn't get suspicious with me
    4) Killed Stew_Stick last

bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Crap
    ???

I didn't realize the day was over. Its just so early in the day!

• Options
    Who ended up winning the Fury's Captain vote?

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    jdark

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Man at this point heading into command unannounced, after 2 days in a row of dudes attacking the command room, you deserve to get killed as natural selection, even if you ARE a villager

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Unanimously for Jdark I think

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    So yeah Shabooty thing is flakey so don't go trusting him willy nilly until he does something to better prove himself.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    So yeah Shabooty thing is flakey so don't go trusting him willy nilly until he does something to better prove himself.
    We're waving a couple more people at him to see what happens. If they explode into a red mist, well... we have a mech, right?

Also, vote lasers.

• Options
    Kana wrote: »
    Man at this point heading into command unannounced, after 2 days in a row of dudes attacking the command room, you deserve to get killed as natural selection, even if you ARE a villager

Hahahaha, look at this shit.

And you guys thought I was shady and ominous

bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    I'll be surprised if I make it through tonight. Guess we will see

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I'll be surprised if you all don't explode from being in the same galaxy as someone as strong as me. Guess we will see

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    We're waving a couple more people at him to see what happens. If they explode into a red mist, well... we have a mech, right?

Do you have a mech? I thought our ship had the mech.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular

You're Zapp, you always make it through somehow.

• Options
    Egos wrote: »

You're Zapp, you always make it through somehow.

Sacrificing others is my specialty!
    Stop exploding, you cowards!

• Options
    I would like to recommend all proboards to follow the Wisdom's lead and implement a wordfilter to turn all mentions of "space" into "SPAAAAAAAAAAACE".