As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

• ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    How can I work if the lights are off? This isn't going to end well.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Hey bedlam you're no longer playing the game can you please stop posting?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Just to prevent shenanigans.

The Errand's crew's movements seem to all be as planned. Except for mine, but I didn't want anyone to know I was going hunting.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Retaba wrote: »
    Worth it.

:^: totally

Steam profile
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    OooooOoooooooo
    Well, someone sucks.
    OooooOoooooooo

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    Well at least I'm not on the Star's Fury, those guys sure are screwed.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Bedlam, you may mock the dead after the game has ended

• DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    OooOoOOooOOoOOoO
    In space, no one can here me whisper "fuck y'all"
    oooOOOoooOOOooooO

bigbosssig.png
    Who here wants to do loot instead of me

Gumpy wrote: »
    Who here wants to do loot instead of me

I will take the burden for you

Steam profile
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    The legacy of this game will be the village's incredible eagerness to commit suicide.

liEt3nH.png
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Welp, better get my vote in now so I don't forget again. SaberOverEasy for all the reasons you fine folks listed yesterday, plus being right next to me and not bothering to say hi. How rude!

RE: The Giant's Guile- We ain't gonna find 'em. They're gone, buddy. But look on the bright side — they're gone, buddy!

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    It seems warban has decided not to tell the rest of us much of anything about what he's up to. What gives?

Takes all the fun out of the surprise.

Had enough surprises really. Very little discussion on our pro boards today despite the fire, people acting on their own, zombies everywhere and no real coordination.

Where is our captain?

edited July 2012
    Hey GG, nice job keeping control of your ship, there.

Anialos wrote: »
    Welp, better get my vote in now so I don't forget again. SaberOverEasy for all the reasons you fine folks listed yesterday, plus being right next to me and not bothering to say hi. How rude!

RE: The Giant's Guile- We ain't gonna find 'em. They're gone, buddy. But look on the bright side — they're gone, buddy!
    :^: :lol:

kime on
    Steam profile
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Well, TRV is alive and Mojo didn't budge. Soo hooray! We might of found a mafia?

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    What is the order of actions for venting? If grimmy wanted to, could he wait for someone to move out of a room before venting it with his rusty metal hands?

steam_sig.png
    By "venting" do you mean "ripping a hole in the side of your ship so that the room is no longer habitable"?

Steam profile
  • SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular

Hi Anialos!

Also I think the situation in Wisdom is possibly the worst at the moment, Fury is largely dark but it still seems to warn us if zombies appear.

GG was moderate before and no idea now. But Wisom has infection in the command :|

Yes. I mentioned it in the WoB board, but if the zombies can't breathe vaccum, it would allow us to make chokepoints, for a more orderly defense

steam_sig.png
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    oh wow, it's scary over here now :(

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    Meanwhile the fool's errand has lost no one and killed 6 zombies

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    Spoit wrote: »
    What is the order of actions for venting? If grimmy wanted to, could he wait for someone to move out of a room before venting it with his rusty metal hands?

If he sends in the command explicitly saying he will do it after everyone else moves, then sure

I like how Kime's ship is the best off

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    Damnit warban. Now we won't know if he screwed you over because we don't know why you were there.

And we have a possible rebel in the hangar blocking our escape. Faaaaaantastic.

Kana wrote: »

They haven't killed any mafia either. :P

Are the vented sections dark?

steam_sig.png
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Damnit warban. Now we won't know if he screwed you over because we don't know why you were there.

Baidol wrote: »
    He has expressed a desire to get into a fighter, so I assume he shows up in the hangar.

He best hope Grimmy is not currently shooting everything.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957

The way I look at it, that's not really relevant. My WC is not to kill the mafia. As is, I'm doing pretty well...
    KetBra wrote: »
    I like how Kime's ship is the best off

:D

I thought I made it clear I will slay anything that threatens my ship?

Steam profile
  • KanaKana Registered User regular

Damnit being mafia is no excuse for not following orders!

This is his majesty's navy sir, not a pleasure yacht!

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.

He has expressed a desire to get into a fighter, so I assume he shows up in the hangar.

He best hope Grimmy is not currently shooting everything.

Yep. But why get into a fighter when we are dealing with fire, zombies, and feddies?

Throwing my vote on !grimmyTOA/[color] right now, pending some sort of amazing explanation.

!grimmy

Not easy to do that on an iPad.

I'll be voting for Mojo unless it is made clear what happened. He should of been in the same areas as TRV and Shabooty.

Grimmy got in the mech on our orders yesterday

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    I don't know, warban was being a loose cannon, with out any damn fine policework to back it up. I'm not sure I wouldn't have taken the shot too, though it would have been nice to hear warban's amazing explanation on why the hell he thought that was a good idea

steam_sig.png
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular

Hi Anialos!

Hi! Since you are the only one anywhere near me on our ship I thought we could be buddies =p. Please let me know via PM if you would like to not be shot in the face!

And stomped a villager to death.

And stomped a villager to death.

Not sure I would have done any differently, with the way warban was acting

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i gained a new power! i'm vote-immune!

...wait, we're fucked.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular

We've always had a possible rebel in the hanger blocking our escape. There was nothing that confirmed Grimmy as village when he said "YO I'M GETTING IN THE MECH"

liEt3nH.png