As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Voyage of the 3rd [Phalla] - Game Called - Mafia Victory impossible at the present time.

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    This is perhaps the most complicated phalla I've ever played in.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    This is perhaps the most complicated phalla I've ever played in.

Is it? I don't understand, why aren't you all just killing everything that moves?

Is this not the easiest way to go about things?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Putting someone in the mech was our best way to keep our escape route free of zombies. If he goes rogue, there is always the vote.

Unless the vote cannot hurt people outside of ships.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Can the vote hurt people out of ships?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I don't know, warban was being a loose cannon, with out any damn fine policework to back it up. I'm not sure I wouldn't have taken the shot too, though it would have been nice to hear warban's amazing explanation on why the hell he thought that was a good idea

Hopefully he had the sense to tell someone.

Scenario 1: he was abandoning ship or something else we don't know and grimmy didn't trust it.
    Scenario 2: grimmy lied and crushed him.
    Scenario 3: grimmy never confirmed he would let warban in and things happened.

• Options
    Hey Fury, how'd you guys lose your shields?

Steam profile
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Yeah, it is why I didn't vote right away :P the complexity behind it must be annoying and minor mistakes happen.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    I don't know, warban was being a loose cannon, with out any damn fine policework to back it up. I'm not sure I wouldn't have taken the shot too, though it would have been nice to hear warban's amazing explanation on why the hell he thought that was a good idea

Scenario 1: he was abandoning ship or something else we don't know and grimmy didn't trust it.
    The only one of those scenarios that would make voting grimmy make sense is 2

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

I'm guessing the massive power outage did it

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    One thing is for sure: the WoB is not letting any individual escape without Grimmys agreement. A group might rush him and maybe some would get off the ship. Single crew members cannot get by.

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular

Or Grimmy was just out for the afternoon and never got Warban's message.

Let's give Grimmy a chance to talk before we all pile on.

• Options
    kime wrote: »

No idea, Mr. D was in engineering yesterday though. Which might not mean anything.

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    @Gumpy Could we please have confirmation that Mr. Mojo Risin on the Star's Fury is where he should be - that is, the Armoury instead of Corridor 6? Thank you.

Let's be sure before burning him to ash.

Revisited PM, order to move was tucked in there. Will update.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Is it just me or has everything gone swiftly and thoroughly to shit? =)

• Options
    Of course, if the mafia somehow gain control of GG, we could be in trouble.

• Options
    Rius wrote: »

That is kind of the point of the phalla.

• Options

The only one of those scenarios that would make voting grimmy make sense is 2

And yet warban knew he would need to get grimmy to change his fortify order. #2 seems the most likely outcome now.

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    WoB's command is fucked

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    OK, so mojo is in corridor 6, to be clear? Because if not, ALL GUNS FIRE

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    Rius wrote: »

That is kind of the point of the phalla.

:whistle:

What's it like to be in a dying ship?

Steam profile
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Also I think the situation in Wisdom is possibly the worst at the moment, Fury is largely dark but it still seems to warn us if zombies appear.

GG was moderate before and no idea now. But Wisom has infection in the command :|

Are you talking about infection/zombies or situation in general?

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    SO, I just gave my son his first official bath. He responded by urinating on me. Copiously. Urgh

• Options
    OK, so mojo is in corridor 6, to be clear? Because if not, ALL GUNS FIRE

Correct

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    Retaba wrote: »
    Also I think the situation in Wisdom is possibly the worst at the moment, Fury is largely dark but it still seems to warn us if zombies appear.

GG was moderate before and no idea now. But Wisom has infection in the command :|

Are you talking about infection/zombies or situation in general?

Situation in general. Other ships are worse off :P But your armory going dark with 4 people in it is... disconcerting.

• Options
    Alright. Thanks, @gumpy!
    Does anyone want to compile a list of who we CAN vote for right now? Because Jesus Christ

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    someone give me a flashlight please :(

• Options
    Current status of the Wisdom

WoB3.png

• Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    Despite all the FUBAR going around, I am really enjoying the hell out of this phalla.

Great big :^: @Gumpy

Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    Ok, I majourly fucked up - Warban is not in fact dead.

Now I'll try and correct this momentous error

But I am never, ever running a Phalla with a search command in it ever, ever again

• Options

Or Grimmy was just out for the afternoon and never got Warban's message.

Let's give Grimmy a chance to talk before we all pile on.

For that to be true, warban would've had to know he didn't get a reply, had to know he'd be dead without grimmy's agreement, been here just before the vote close, and still said fuck it snd not sent an emergency PM changing his move order.

• Options
    whoops.jpg

• Options
    warban for supreme ship ruler since now hes totes confirmed

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    HELLO EZREAL DO YOU REQUIRE A MAP.

WARBAN ONLINE.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Shall we rank the ships in order of how fucked they are?

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Ok, I majourly fucked up - Warban is not in fact dead.

Now I'll try and correct this momentous error

But I am never, ever running a Phalla with a search command in it ever, ever again

hee

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Let's go Anialos

• Options
    Aahahahha belay that grimmy vote!

• Options
    I'd just like to say

Up until day 1 there was actually going to be a co-host for this to help run the numbers

• Options
    Gumpy wrote: »
    I'd just like to say

Up until day 1 there was actually going to be a co-host for this to help run the numbers

Name and shame.

• Options
    ill be cohost!!