As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We do not [chat] with terrorists.

matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off'Points to 'on'Registered User regular
edited July 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
Now get off my [chat]

ajvbH.jpg

nibXTE7.png
matt has a problem on

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Not enough Seth green

• Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    Seth Green never should have left Buffy. If he had stayed he might have saved Willow from the lesbianism.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Seth Green never should have left Buffy. If he had stayed he might have saved Willow from the lesbianism.

If he stayed then the relationship would have lasted which would break the laws of the whedonverse.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
    The creepy cousin is sooooo creepy

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    nooooo

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited July 2012

And then Xander would be gay.

Is this really an improvement? :P

Tamin on
    Kagera wrote: »

If he stayed then the relationship would have lasted which would break the laws of the whedonverse.

Relationships totally last in the whedonverse!

They last right up until half the relationship reveals themselves to be evil or half the relationship dies randomly.

JLH is surprisingly un made up in this movie. She looks good.

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    i took a lot of cough medicine last night is this what a hangover feels like skppy?

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
    Tamin wrote: »

Yes.

They last right up until half the relationship reveals themselves to be evil or half the relationship dies
    or leaves them at the altar because of fake future self but he knows that it was a fake and he just wanted an out.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    i took a lot of cough medicine last night is this what a hangover feels like skppy?

doubtful

but you will soon find out

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Does anyone know if Echo is still in charge of CF?

They last right up until half the relationship reveals themselves to be evil or half the relationship dies
    or leaves them at the altar because of fake future self but he knows that it was a fake and he just wanted an out.

Or one of them is cursed with a soul.

Angel and Darla got along great until then. I mean, their relationship lasted over a hundred years.

Echo probably knows

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    during my slumber i had a dream about my girlfriend, and i was like do do do do do dooooo, then i woke up, and I couldn't remember the last time I talked to her and I was like 'man im a horrible boy friend, should i text her or something' then i was trying to think about it, and it was like two realities were colliding, the fake one where I was dating this girl since last september, and had no memories of the majority of that time, and the actual reality where wait oh shit, we actually broke up during thanksgiving, she's a horrible person, it was traumatizing for me. Why the hell did it take me 10 minutes of groggy waking up to realize that?

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited July 2012

Echo probably knows

Hmm, good point.

i need to bother someone anyway. Hopefully i just need to bother one person.

21stCentury on

Yes.

I am shocked by this development. Yes I am.

Always forget Jenna Elfman is in this

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Baking a cake.

japan wrote: »
    Baking a cake.

what kind?

Baking a cake.

what kind?

Date and walnut, but I have considerably fewer walnuts than I thought, so mostly date.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    during my slumber i had a dream about my girlfriend, and i was like do do do do do dooooo, then i woke up, and I couldn't remember the last time I talked to her and I was like 'man im a horrible boy friend, should i text her or something' then i was trying to think about it, and it was like two realities were colliding, the fake one where I was dating this girl since last september, and had no memories of the majority of that time, and the actual reality where wait oh shit, we actually broke up during thanksgiving, she's a horrible person, it was traumatizing for me. Why the hell did it take me 10 minutes of groggy waking up to realize that?
    Because that's how waking up works?

Baking a cake.

what kind?

Date and walnut, but I have considerably fewer walnuts than I thought, so mostly date.

I don't believe I've ever had this. Sounds tasty.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Baking a cake.

what kind?

I don't believe I've ever had this. Sounds tasty.

I've got into the habit of making loaf cakes that aren't overpoweringly sweet, and preferably have dried fruit or something in them, as easy things to have for breakfast. Just cut a couple of slices, toast them, and butter them.

Favourite is this (without the glaze) but getting malt extract is a pain unless I want to make a special trip just for it.

• HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular

Because you've been Inception'd.

Hacksaw wrote: »

Because you've been Inception'd.

Ahahahaha that is the best thing.

edited July 2012
    The nerd getting the girls is the complete best part of this movie

So It Goes on
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Well if you just chugged the bottle of cough syrup you probably got sizzurped

you know, crunk

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    "The Big Bang Theory is nerd blackface."

I find this statement hilarious.

JASON SEGAL is in this movie!!!

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    JASON SEGAL is in this movie!!!

omg

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Greeper wrote: »
    "The Big Bang Theory is nerd blackface."

I find this statement hilarious.
    I am quite the nerd, but I do not find BBT to be nearly as offensive as so many of my friends make it out to be.

Its biggest failing, in my opinion, is the utter and complete predictability of the show. It is the TV equivalent of Mom's meatloaf. You know EXACTLY what you are getting into, there is zero adventure or any possibility to be challenged by it.

This is true of every Chuck Lorre show.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    sig, what is jason segal like as a teen

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Stupid other [chat] thread. Also posting it here, Quizzy leave your stupid work and come home so we can vassal test the 6th edition 40k rules.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    sig, what is jason segal like as a teen

He plays a stoner

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i missed the first fifteen minutes of inception last night and i was hella confused what was going on for the next fifteen and now i looked it up and i get it now

This discussion has been closed.