As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MOTW 07/04/12 - You are...just...like me.

2»

• HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Munch wrote: »
    Wow, those are all great, Munch. I think Emma Rios is one of my favorites now.

Have you ever read the Dr. Strange series she did with Mark Waid?

Whoa, that's really cool - I had no idea that was Emma Rios, but it was one of my favorite Doc Strange stories when it came out. I totally see it now, though. Between her and Nick Bradshaw, you've given me 2 new favorite artists to keep an eye on lately, Munch.

Hensler on
  • MunchMunch Registered User regular
    I'm a man of fine taste.

• Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Could that truck in Daredevil possibly have any more radiation warning stickers?

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    i wonder what would have happened if the blind man had been hit with the radiation.

but really who transports radioactive anything in an open-bed truck? look one of the barrels is just flying out the back. maybe it's mutagen...

initiatefailure on
  • SneaksSneaks Registered User regular
    but really who transports radioactive anything in an open-bed truck? look one of the barrels is just flying out the back.

That car driving behind the truck? Its headlights no longer work.

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Sneaks wrote: »
    but really who transports radioactive anything in an open-bed truck? look one of the barrels is just flying out the back.

That car driving behind the truck? Its headlights no longer work.

But it's GPS is now working at unheard of levels!

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    i wonder what would have happened if the blind man had been hit with the radiation.

but really who transports radioactive anything in an open-bed truck? look one of the barrels is just flying out the back. maybe it's mutagen...

Actually, now that you mention it
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19323_6-movie-tv-universes-that-overlap-in-mind-blowing-ways_p2.html (#1)

Undead Scottsman on
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    still wish we got that daredevil animated show where he fought crime with his partner, a seeing eye dog

7656367.jpg
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular

Actually, now that you mention it
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19323_6-movie-tv-universes-that-overlap-in-mind-blowing-ways_p2.html (#1)

wow. Didn't see that one coming.

• DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited July 2012
    TMNT also got The Foot (The Hand) and Splinter (Stick) from Daredevil.

DMAC on
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    delivered by amazon today:

scoresolicitart.jpg

Waiting till sunset so I can pour a little glass of bourbon and settle into a Parker book properly.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    whoa whoa whoa what

how did i not hear about the score coming out????

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    whoa whoa whoa what

how did i not hear about the score coming out????

Devoured it last night -- layouts and pacing are great. Everything about it steps up another level from vols. 1 and 2.

I was surprised and confused to receive an amazon order yesterday but yeah -- it appears to be shipping now.