As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Wrestling] Note: Brock Lesnar died on his way to his home planet

• ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    When was the last wedding WWE had? Was there one after Lita/Kane? Was Billy/Chuck after Lita/Kane?

NXT 100.

It was so bad they had to reboot the show like the Batman movies.

Was that Bateman/Maxine or did they do another one?

Google tells me it was Johnny Curtis.

i haven't seen johnny curtis since his gimmick was still "overly literal johnny curtis"

i liked that gimmick

• MichelanvaloMichelanvalo Registered User regular
    King uses the dance sessions to scout his girlfriends.

• KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    Hehe, I like the kid with the red hair, he just seems like he has no idea what he is doing or why he is there but doing it in such style.

• Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    When was the last wedding WWE had? Was there one after Lita/Kane? Was Billy/Chuck after Lita/Kane?

NXT 100.

It was so bad they had to reboot the show like the Batman movies.

Was that Bateman/Maxine or did they do another one?

Google tells me it was Johnny Curtis.

i haven't seen johnny curtis since his gimmick was still "overly literal johnny curtis"

i liked that gimmick

Johnny Curtis is great.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    ibf2hNiqTr8tKs.gif

Mwx884o.jpg
    "Got your message, Khali's here to check your prostate."

Holy shit, hahahahahaha.

• SpoochSpooch Registered User regular
    Hahaha very good Pwnan

Assuming direct control O-O
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    ibf2hNiqTr8tKs.gif

Got buried at that bottom of the last page.

http://lolwrestling.com/howlonghasjtgbeenemployed/

6rceun58332p.png
    What I really want to see on the 1000th Raw is a segment start the show, and someone whose supposed to be there doesn't show up and then 1 hour into the show they end up coming out to the wrong segment since that would be their previous start time.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Who was Punk talking to in the front row?

KurnDerak wrote: »
    What I really want to see on the 1000th Raw is a segment start the show, and someone whose supposed to be there doesn't show up and then 1 hour into the show they end up coming out to the wrong segment since that would be their previous start time.

So XPac and Road Dogg with blood shot eyes?

edited July 2012
    Cena is definitely gonna tease a cash in, and then pull some "Honour" shite and announce he'll do it at another date

Spooch on
    I would cheer my heart out if Cena actually cashed in, followed by yelling bullshit at Cena being a dick and doing the exact opposite of what his character keeps saying he'd do.

• Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    A Big Show match. Well this will be very exciting.
    Also somebody in that front row really doesn't like Punk.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
    I still want someone to cash in their briefcase right before a Wrestlemania match start so that they can make a surprise WM main event.

That side kick looked a bit, um, low.

Prepare for shenanigans

God damnit, tout sounds like something you get after eating taco bell, not something you do for social media.

• Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Oh shit, he's cashing in next week

edited July 2012
    Called it right :)

Oh bog off John Cena you silly twat

Spooch on
    Why is Big Show encouraging him? Isn't it more likely to have Big Show just take out Cena too?

At Raw 1000 makes sense, with Big Show hyping up that Cena made the spinner belt.

Huh, straight head shot... fined? Or is that just chairs?

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I'm going to book W*ANG later tonight, get your last minute input in or just watch Yoshihiro Tajiri VS Cyborg Cop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtfQjCGgC0

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
    Gotta figure the Rock will be involved somehow in the match

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I am looking forward to next week. I honestly don't know what they'll do.

KurnDerak wrote: »
    Why is Big Show encouraging him? Isn't it more likely to have Big Show just take out Cena too?

At Raw 1000 makes sense, with Big Show hyping up that Cena made the spinner belt.

Huh, straight head shot... fined? Or is that just chairs?

Just chairs.

So next week will feature

DX Reunion
    The Rock making a big announcement
    Brock Lesnar accepting HHH's challenge for Summerslam
    Christian defending his IC championship
    Other former WWE superstars coming back for shenanigans.
    D-Bry and AJ's wedding
    Punk vs Cena

Wonder what they do for the remaining 20 minutes that probably leaves over.

I expect the match at the 1000th Raw to end without shenanigans as I expect the winner to be awarded the new title. That, or such absurd shenanigans that the title will be withheld from them until someone wins at Summer Slam.

• RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Heath Slater comes out

"This has been going on for two months, so I guess the only question I have is

Who's next?"

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
    So next week will feature

DX Reunion
    The Rock making a big announcement
    Brock Lesnar accepting HHH's challenge for Summerslam
    Christian defending his IC championship
    Other former WWE superstars coming back for shenanigans.
    D-Bry and AJ's wedding
    Punk vs Cena

Wonder what they do for the remaining 20 minutes that probably leaves over.

Hahahhaah

I'm sorry, but I highly doubt that even with an extra hour worth of stuff, they don't wind up going over 11:05. Even with an extra hour, they'll still end at 11:08 or so, likely.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Radius wrote: »
    Heath Slater comes out

Who's next?"

*gillberg walks out*

Also, no GM tonight. Weird.

Oh, Bret Hart is also supposed to be there.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    seriously though if heath slater has a match, what are the odds that the rock comes out, plants him, and just gives his promo like nothing happened

it'd be the best thing he's done since he came back

Radius wrote: »
    Heath Slater comes out

Who's next?"

*gillberg walks out*

You beat me to it. Though I would love for Slater to just mess with everyone and start randomly teasing different legends, stopping and looking at the ramp each time Then he gets more confident and finally starts chaining phrases. Though really, I sort of expect the 1000th to either be Stone Cold or the Slater segment will be the lead in to the Rock's big announcement. Maybe we can have a sing off between the Rock and Slater?

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I'm beating they'll do a legends Battle Royal or lumberjack match, get them some ringtime while risking nothing.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    Goldberg wrote:
    It's not true!! No offense,I don't just SHOW UP on Raw. As fans I hope you can understand. Now I must Jackhammer this thing sitting next to me on the plane.

Oh and in case anybody had any doubt that New Jack was insane (spoiled for a bunch of text):
    Former Extreme Championship Wrestling performer New Jack lashed out at Tammy "Sunny" Sytch with a vitriolic Facebook rant after learning of the WWE Hall of Famer's claim that her current boyfriend, independent wrestler Damien Darling, treats her better than late boyfriend Chris Candido ever did. He also feels she participated in a tell-all interview with Rob Feinstein on Sunday not to come clean, but for financial compensation in order to support her vices. He also flames former girlfriend/former WWE Diva Terri Runnels in his expletive-laced tirade.

The outspoken grappler wrote on Feinstein's Facebook page in a series of posts, "She is the fucking devil,just like that good for nothing bitch Terri and to say that her new lil BOY TOY,treats her or loves her better than Chris ever did...IS A GOTDAMN INSULT TO HIM.I saw pictures of that trick with a dick in her and she was still with Chris.She got caught sucking dick for percs in the back seat of somebody's car.

"FUCK THAT TRICK BITCH AND THE AIR SHE BREATHS AND TELL HER LIL BITCH ASS boy toy,that if he HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I'M SAYING...HE CAN STEP UP(SHOOT).SHE IS NOT DOING THIS SHOOT TO COME CLEAN,THE BITCH IS FUCKING BROKE AND YOU ARE PAYING HER TO SUPPORT HER PILL HABIT...THAT FUCKING DRUNK.ALL OF THOSE WASHED UP BITCHES FROM WWE/F ARE BROKE...RIGHT TERRI?HOES OF THE FED ARE EASY TO GET IN BED...ALL IT TOOK ME,WAS FB AND PERCS AND THAT LIL BLOND NASTY BITCH WAS HOOKED...WOULDN'T YOU AGREE DUSTIN?

"intervention my ass,you are supporting that bitches drug and drinking.INTERVENTION TO WHO?TO A BUNCH OF GOTDAMN MARKS THAT SHE CAN'T SEE?ROB DON'T GET ME WRONG,YOU ARE JUST DOING YOUR BUT THAT HOE IS COMPLETELY BRAIN DEAD!!!

"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT NOBODY IN THIS BUSINESS,SO IF THIS IS STINGING ALOT...SOOOOO FUCKING WHAT!!!!

"OH AND LETS NOT TALK ABOUT HER BLOWING REX KING,WHILE CHRIS WAS IN THE NEXT ROOM TAKING A SHOWER!!! (Jack notes King "WAS PART OF A STUPID ASS TAG TEAM CALLED "WELL DONE")

"HOW IN GOD NAME COULD SHE TALK ABOUT CHRIS...OF ALL PEOPLE...CHRIS?BITCH HE GOT YOU IN THE BUSINESS AND HE SUPPORTED YOUR DUMB ASS UNTIL VINCE SIGNED YOU AND THEN YOU WENT TO THE FED AND BLEW EVERY DICK SWINGING...CHRIS WAS MY FRIEND,YOU LITTLE NASTY,GOOD FOR NOTHING SLUT.TERRI WAS RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING...SHE SAID THAT YOU SUCKED YOUR WAY TO THE HOF...KEEP IT GANGSTA YOU STINKING ASS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

"SHE SPOKE BAD ABOUT CHRIS...WTF!!!!!!

"OMG."

New Jack then vouched for the "First Lady of Wrestling" Missy Hyatt over Sytch and Runnels, who he has harshly ridiculed in the past.

Jack wrote "BE VERY FUCKING WORRIED...YOU WOULD COME OUT BETTER BOOKING MISSY HYATT(shoot)" in response to whether a promoter should be worried about Sytch's upcoming bookings.

He continued, "BRING BACK MISSY...WE WANT MISSY...WE LOVE MISSY...WE WANT MISSY HYATT!!!!!!!

"TAMMY AND TERRI TALKED BAD ABOUT MISSY...BITCHES PLEASE!!!

"COULDN'T NEITHER 1 OF YOU CARRY MISSYS BLOODY TAMPON...

"YOU ARE BOTH(BGB)BITCHES GONE BAD!!!

"HEY ROB,LOOK AT THE NUMBERS...YOU CAN THANK ME LATER...NOW GO TAPE THAT DRUNK,PILL POPPING,RETARDED BITCH...DAMN THAT SOUNDS JUST LIKE TERRI...DID SHE DIE YET?"

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    So reading some Raw results (Just started class today which goes till 11 PM so no more live Raw for me) the show sounded decent I guess despite what happened to Ryder and the PTPs jobbing so quickly to Kofi and Truth. Rey/Del Rio should be great, as well as Ziggler/Jericho. Cena cashing in next week leaves a whole mess of storyline possibilities going in to Summerslam.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    yo so it looks like geebs is champ now all thanks to doonsong8

and now I sleep because 60 hours of work in five days

7656367.jpg
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular

good luck, sir

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    edited July 2012

oh my god hahhaahahahahaahaaahah

At least we were tag champs for a bit @Spooch

and at least I made history. And that's something that will never change. Ever.

@The Geebs That Is A Pony @Doomsong8 @Magell @Hullis congratulations new champs :D (*)

Sweeney Tom on
This discussion has been closed.