As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - Extra Credits Season 1, Ep. 24: Mailbag #2

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
image[PATV] Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - Extra Credits Season 1, Ep. 24: Mailbag #2

This week, we answer some more of the popular questions from our inbox.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• brunoaisbrunoais Registered User regular
    (4:09) Yeah! Sonic unleashed? Bad game. Sonic riders? Bad game.
    Don't worry about the reponse time. You have a lot of e-mails so we forgive. (don't we boys?)

• yugimofoyugimofo Registered User new member
    I'm guessing the E-sports comment was before League of Legends came out

• betrayerkolbetrayerkol Registered User regular
    "why do all games based on movies suck?"

*cough* Goldeneye

• vordaqvordaq Registered User new member
    edited November 2012
    I'm sorry, Spirits within? Lazy cash in? It may have been a huge failure but it probably had more time and certainly more money spent in the cg then any other game movie ever.
    I'm sorry to be argumentative or whatever, I really do appreciate the messages this show tries to get across, but really missed the nail with that swing.

vordaq on
  • NomudNomud Registered User regular
    Spirits Within was brilliant! The only reason I'd consider it a cash-in is the fact that it bears the "Final Fantasy" name at all; but when you consider the unrelated stories all of the FF games had (at least up until they contracted sequelitis), I don't even mind it having the FF label.