As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

This [chat] may be illegal based on locale

1929394959698»

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    solomax you got a tall head

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    ugly baby solo

i was a kawaii baby

poo
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    i feel stupid because i feel stressed out about taking public transit "by myself"... i'm not a city slicker, i'm not used to subways, i don't know the etiquette!

Let people on the train get off before you try to board.
    When you board grab the first seat you see provided you aren't stealing it from a pregnant senior citizen with a cast on her wheelchair, otherwise move to the middle of the car, or really pretty much just anywhere that isn't right inside the fucking door and then stop.
    Start prepping to leave the stop before you are going to get off so that you can get to the door without too much hassle; however, if the car is crowded just let it be and people will make a path once the train has stopped to let you off.
    On escalators you stand to the right and you walk on the left.
    When you're waiting on the platform, don't piss on the third rail.

That about covers it.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    if you are in japan the internet has shown me that the etiquette is to ejaculate on a female.

ftOqU21.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    You guys are hilarious and make me feel better.

i'm gonna enjoy that movie tonight.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    ugh i hate people who dont move into the fucking subway car, the middle is empty, why are you all standing right around the door ugh ughhhh

poo
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i feel stupid because i feel stressed out about taking public transit "by myself"... i'm not a city slicker, i'm not used to subways, i don't know the etiquette!

Keep your eyes to yourself.

I wasn't planning on lending my eyes to anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn119mDN4bs

Maybe this will help?

The idea I have here is the dude is in the middle of reloading his breech loaded rifle.

Doing this involves me drawing him holding the new cartridge

fuck

hands

ftOqU21.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    bye bye bye bye bye noob

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    oh god, that colorado shooting is horrific.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Keep your eyes to yourself.

I wasn't planning on lending my eyes to anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn119mDN4bs

Maybe this will help?

What language is that in?

21st I have now decided that he's lost both his hands in a sniping accident

he has hooks now

ftOqU21.png
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    ugh i hate people who dont move into the fucking subway car, the middle is empty, why are you all standing right around the door ugh ughhhh

Because people are horrible.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Should I see batman tonight?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular

Jesus, yesterday four trains went by me before I found one I could fit into. And every single fucking time, I looked in the middle of the car and saw it's empty, while the edges near the door were completely packed with people praying the doors wouldn't shut on them. It was awful.

edited July 2012
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    21st I have now decided that he's lost both his hands in a sniping accident

he has hooks now

Oh, it's okay, you can make him an elf instead.

in my setting, Elves have claws instead of hands, like crab people.

21stCentury on
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    The top comment is "If only there had been someone else with a gun there to stop him. Because nothing is safer than having multiple gunmen in a dark, crowded theater full of panicky people running around." which I agree with, but don't really feel like it's the time to say such a snarky thing.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    i dont think i could water fast

I feel miserable if I don't eat

i dont think i could water fast

I feel miserable if I don't eat

You can only water slowly?

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    moniker wrote: »

Because people are horrible.

People who insist getting on the elevator before anyone gets a chance to get out.

Fuck 'em.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Me and this dirty homeless guy with the shakes are forming a poor Asian girl sandwich up here while in the back of the bus it is like a Fucking ghost town due to blockade by the apathetic-looking-douchebag-wearing-headphones armada. Does this seem right to you?

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    solomax you got a tall head

When I was a kid I had a weird shaped head where the back was taller than the front. My hair helped hide it and made it look like the entire head was tall.
    ugly baby solo

i was a kawaii baby

I was considered very attractive back in the day, but you know how it was. The 80s were different times. Bitches loved my train shirts.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Casual Eddy make the new chat!

@Winky is backup.

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.