As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

what should I make for dinner [chat]

1808182838486»

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Sheep wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    I wish I had a smart phone so I could play 100 Rogues at work.

This one?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/100-rogues/id354011870?mt=8

Yes.

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    why didn't you sleep tom

that's silly

i slept like a baby

You woke up every 2 hours crying and hungry?

nibXTE7.png
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I feel totally hung over and out of it and I didn't drink last night

whaaaaaaaat

Perhaps you have

babyitis.

he slept pretty well last night!

He syphoned away your own supply of sleepwelltonium.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I plugged my usb cable into an ethernet port and could not figure out why it wasn't working. DURM

Dude, gay jokes aren't cool.

trollface.jpg

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I feel really sick today. Like emotionally sick. Like I could vomit.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I propose we change it to "I slept like a coma patient", where you feel like you've been out so long you wonder what year it is.

nibXTE7.png
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I propose we change it to "I slept like a coma patient", where you feel like you've been out so long you wonder what year it is.

Last time I had surgery was like that. I was out for two hours but it felt like eight.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I plugged my usb cable into an ethernet port and could not figure out why it wasn't working. DURM

Dude, gay jokes aren't cool.

trollface.jpg
    this explains so many things

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Just spent $80 of time at work entering $50 of receipts for reimbursement because for some reason, corporate credit cards are less efficient.

You should barge in to your boss's office and demand one. Alternately, taking billing hours to compile receipts seems worth it

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    21st, you should help your mom around the house instead of playing LoL.

I'll play during evening and night hours, like a normal person.

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm so sleepy. I got around 20 minutes of sleep D:
    I can never sleep on Sunday nights

Bless your heart.
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    21st, you should help a little old lady across the street instead of playing LoL.

• LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Cops are to be reviled. They may not have shot MY wife, but they shoot other people's wives and that's enough of a starting point for anyone I would think.

They also ensure the rule of law, which is sort of important.

As an institution take issue sure - especially in the states because damn son, but take it up with the unions not the individuals.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    21st, you should help a little old lady across the street instead of playing LoL.

There's no little old lady accross the street, i live in the woods, like a woodman. That's why i have this bushy beard and flannel shirt.

• TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Cops are to be reviled. They may not have shot MY wife, but they shoot other people's wives and that's enough of a starting point for anyone I would think.

I'm super conflicted in the upcoming election for county sheriff. One of the dudes running is the only cop I've ever interacted with in a professional capacity who didn't come across as a useless fuckwit and was actually helpful.

Unfortunately he's also kind of a birther and one world government conspiracy theorist.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth

There's no little old lady accross the street, i live in the woods, like a woodman. That's why i have this bushy beard and flannel shirt.

You should chop down some trees. Press a few wild flowers. Maybe skip and jump.

nibXTE7.png
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    our cops are p cool

amazingly patient when they are dealing with drunken assholes

ftOqU21.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Maybe play until 3am. Causing you to sleep until noon. Eliminating from your schedule the time you'd help with chores.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    TehSloth wrote: »

I'm super conflicted in the upcoming election for county sheriff. One of the dudes running is the only cop I've ever interacted with in a professional capacity who didn't come across as a useless fuckwit and was actually helpful.

Unfortunately he's also kind of a birther and one world government conspiracy theorist.

only one of those really matters for a sheriff

ftOqU21.png
    my friends post the weirdest shit on facebook

551029_387907774597813_2102165526_n.jpg

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    is that from your brother's facebook

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

when i was in grade school one year for biology or something we had to press wild flowers for this mega project

all the dudes were "THIS SUCKS WILD FLOWERS ARE FOR GIRLS I DONT WANT TO PRESS ANYTHING"

but secretly i enjoyed it

919UOwT.png
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    tyrannus wrote: »

I think it's from his brohter's girlfriend's facebook.

edited July 2012

Maybe play until 3am. Causing you to sleep until noon.

goddamnit...

*rages out, flings shit with bare hands*

Organichu on
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

when i was in grade school one year for biology or something we had to press wild flowers for this mega project

all the dudes were "THIS SUCKS WILD FLOWERS ARE FOR GIRLS I DONT WANT TO PRESS ANYTHING"

What are you, a girl or something?

Bless your heart.

I thought she wasn't old enough for facebook.

nibXTE7.png

I thought she wasn't old enough for facebook.

:^:

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »

this is totally gay dudes, let's throw a football

no no you guys start I'll be right there

I just saw a uh

beer I want to chug over here in this meadow

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    my friends post the weirdest shit on facebook

551029_387907774597813_2102165526_n.jpg

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean but it's creepy as hell!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    They also ensure the rule of law

Not really.

DK i think it's like, the higher the number the more excited hermione would be about seeing your penis

so 1 is the face she'd make if you had a tiny dong

and 9 is the face she'd make if you had a huge dong

but... in half these pictures she's like 10 years old...

edited July 2012
    I can't complain about the police in my town, they saved my mum's life so they pretty much get a free pass on pretty much anything.
    Edit: Chu you are so so wrong.

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »

only one of those really matters for a sheriff

Yeah, but he was a good dude like 15 years ago, now he's really old and possibly a racist. Then again I don't know anything about the other dude, he could be just as bad or worse.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    DK i think it's like, the higher the number the more excited hermione would be about seeing your penis

so 1 is the face she'd make if you had a tiny dong

and 9 is the face she'd make if you had a huge dong

but... in half these pictures she's like 10 years old...

... I thought it was how big she had to open her mouth to make your dick fit in it.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    ugh I couldn't get to sleep at all last night

@thomamelas carnies, correct! "defeat 45 carnies and 45 rikti" uggggh.

@Vanguard make the new chat.

@matt has a problem is backup.

I am going to attempt a nap. I am seeing a movie with a pretty girl of my acquaintance tonight and I should at least be able to pronounce words

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.