Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Backlog of unseen posts.

RoeRoe Farming Greater RiftsRegistered User regular
I bookmarked the diabo 3 thread which closed days ago, but I still get pop ups on the bottom left of my screen advertising the posts I didn't read.

Is there some way to get rid of this? I tried un-bookmarking the thread and clicking on the links, but they still persist. Does anyone have any tips or information as to getting rid of those pop ups?

oHw5R0V.jpg
Roe on

• iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    I as well am having this issue with posts from four days ago popping up even though I've cleared my missed posts, clicking on the pop ups, and un subbing to the page.

It occurs when I start typing a message and the "draft saved" kicks in and whenever I visit the forums.

• TubeTube admin Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Browsers? I'm not getting this so it isn't universal.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it