As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tensor Display [chat]

1808182838486»

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I miss the jump to last post feature.

It was one of my favorite features.

Now I have to actually read threads.

da fuq

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    I have mixed feelings.

Y'know, generally.

About anything in particular?

or just...feeling mixing.

I am having feelings, generally, about the ingredients in this mixing bowl.

This mixing bowl...

...called life.

(All of my kitchen utensils have existential names. Yes, all of the utensils in the kitchen... of my soul.)

Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The new announcement is a good indication of why I dislike these changes.

• Options
    I have mixed feelings.

Y'know, generally.

This mixing bowl...

...called life.

(All of my kitchen utensils have existential names. Yes, all of the utensils in the kitchen... of my soul.)

Does your soul have a spatula?

Cause that would be neat.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    I don't know if it's a bad thing for the number of posts to drop. I could see lots of the really short "I agree" and "I disagree" posts going and that wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm pretty sure those of us that like to debate and yammering about our thoughts will continue to generate lots of posts both useful and useless with or without the buttons.

Now about them Olympics? Those of you who didn't suffer through the NBC broadcast, did you find it enjoyable or not?

The BBC coverage was pretty great.

It's also bullshit that NBC cut the tribute to 7/7, which was very well done and one of my favorite parts.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    Unrelated to forum shenanigans, for some reason all I can taste in my mouth is cum, and my stomach feels funny.

I should point out that it's been some four-or-so years since I last sucked a cock, so this is most bizarre.

• Options
    I have mixed feelings.

Y'know, generally.

This mixing bowl...

...called life.

Yes. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwiches of emotion.

• Options
    I have mixed feelings.

Y'know, generally.

This mixing bowl...

...called life.

Yes. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwiches of emotion.

Using Bread of Doubt and the Cheese of contemplation?

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    See, that new announcement has me too scared to Agree or Disagree with any post now. So they may as well remove the system entirely.

There were a couple examples of what the announcement means over in the SE++ thread for the new changes. A couple people were using the button for like every post across multiple pages. Using it a couple times a page probably won't get you in trouble.

• Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    Cheevo is so a word. It's right there in mah autocorrects.

• Options
    Henroid wrote: »
    X probably won't get you in trouble.

Many of my infractions result from this very thought.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm not really crazy about badges and levels.

We seem to have polls and clicking on thread titles when on the main forum page takes you to the first new post it seems (instead of the last one).

AMFE, yeah, I got the impression that I would have enjoyed the opening more if I wasn't stuck with the NBC broadcast.

Also @Gosling thanks for linking a video to the 7/7 tribute that NBC cut out.

This discussion has been closed.