As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The 4th Annual Post-PAX Party - REGISTRATION IS LIVE.

• UNHMANUNHMAN [E] Registered User regular
    Are we going to get "PAX Parties" to tweet about it?

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    I already mentioned it to them, not sure if they RT'd it or anything.

NSw0gum.png
  • UNHMANUNHMAN [E] Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I brought it up today with them and they said they will if we want. But wanted to make sure others were cool with it.

UNHMAN on
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    Well I'm registered up.

Let's do this

camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Katie85Katie85 Registered User regular
    Registered and excited!

• ArcoArco Registered User regular
    News! I just got a HUGE box of goodies from Steve Jackson Games in the mail! There's ALL KINDS of shit in here, some of it pretty rare and exotic. So that's exciting. Gonna give all that away in the raffle.

I also have some pretty sweet headsets coming from Plantronics, and some other cool, custom prizes from various other people. Raffle's going to be OFF THE CHAIN this year.

Tickets are already half gone and there's only a month left. What are you waiting for? Sign up!

Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Man, the party has gotten pretty huge in the last two years!

UNHMAN wrote: »
    Are we going to get "PAX Parties" to tweet about it?

This is probably a good idea.

• seanmeister33seanmeister33 OR, USRegistered User new member
    Hey there! Just wanted to give a heads up that the main page had said there were only 144 tickets left. When it went to the next page it said only 98. I was buying 4 tickets (2 friends, g/f, myself), and when it back to the main page after the order it said 140. I don't know if this was just a temporary glitch or what, but people probably want to buy tickets ASAP. Also, whoever is in charge of the Eventbrite page may want to check on this.
    Other than that, went to PAX last year, but not the after party... so totally excited to go to it this year!

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Alright-alright. I'll be joining this hootenanny.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
    Hey there! Just wanted to give a heads up that the main page had said there were only 144 tickets left. When it went to the next page it said only 98. I was buying 4 tickets (2 friends, g/f, myself), and when it back to the main page after the order it said 140. I don't know if this was just a temporary glitch or what, but people probably want to buy tickets ASAP. Also, whoever is in charge of the Eventbrite page may want to check on this.
    Other than that, went to PAX last year, but not the after party... so totally excited to go to it this year!

EventBrite has hiccups like that sometimes. We're in the 130s left right now. Tickets are selling fast, so if you want yours, make sure you get one now! :D

• P.D.B. FishsticksP.D.B. Fishsticks Ohio, USARegistered User regular
    This'll be my third PAX Prime, but I've never been to this party before. You all in the thread did a good job selling me on it, and I won't be flying home until Monday, so I've gone ahead and registered.

See you all there!

• JonnyNeroJonnyNero Registered User regular
    This year, I've reserved a sign in Line Entertainment, so that I don't lose my voice like I did last year.

• polaris314polaris314 Registered User regular
    Dhutch wrote: »
    polaris314 wrote: »
    2 tickets bought'd. Can't wait!
    2 tickets eh? What's going on there?

Bringing a friend to their first PAX. Paying it forward, etc, etc.

steam_sig.png
    XBL/PSN-Polaris314/Twitter/DJ P0LARI5
  • PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    This may have been mentioned already but how far away is the venue from the con? (Will I have to walk en-mass with other PAXers or will I have to taxi)
    EDIT: Realized it's in the FAQ. Gorram

PayneTrayne on
    PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • skylatronskylatron Registered User regular
    And in for 3. It's my 4th year at PAX but my first for the PPP! =D

• ohkateyohkatey Owner of Bitch Team Alpha Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    I think I and my group might try to make it... I'll have to see if tickets to this are in my budget next paycheck because it looks really fun.

pax primer @ <3
    edited August 2012
    Hey everyone!

Ticket sales have slowed down a bit. We still have 118 tickets left. With less than a month left to go, that still leaves plenty of time to purchase your tickets.

If you haven't bought them yet, please do so! We have to sell all the tickets to make this a reality. It hasn't EVER been a problem, so I'm not too worried about it, but at the same time 300 tickets is the most I've ever tried to sell. I'd love to see those ticket sales numbers go up. ;)

Arco on
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I still haven't purchased my ticket yet, so hopefully others are being last minute like me and get this done.

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Gonna give this bad boy a bump, since we've still got 110 tickets to get sold.

Get on it people!

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
    There are still 103 tickets; what do we have to do to lock this thing up? Because pax is in a couple of weeks now and I can't go without the PPPD.

• ojiiojii Registered User regular
    Will be my first pax, but registered and looking forward to this

• OysterPrimeOysterPrime Registered User regular
    Just ordered my ticket, and my brother will be buying his tomorrow. This is our first PAX and I'm excited for everything, and I'm sure this party will be a blast.

PAX Prime: 2012, 2014
    PAX East: 2013

PAX East 2016:
    [ X ] Badge [ X ] Hotel [ X ] Plane Ticket
    edited August 2012
    Holy shit. I just got my FIRST shipment of prizes from ThinkGeek, and it was five boxes left on my doorstep.

I think I'm going to take a picture with all the prizes once they're all here. I have two more shipments coming, and that's just what I've bought SO FAR. It's... kind of insane. There's a LOT of stuff this year.

Buy your tickets now, folks, and keep donating to the raffle!

Arco on
  • MrDoctorProfessorMrDoctorProfessor Registered User regular
    Fuuuuuuuuck. I lost my credit card and won't get my new on till the 28th. Is there any way to reserve a ticket by chance? I want to go so bad and don't want to risk tickets selling out.

noAZAb5.png?1
    Hey Satan!
    Steam
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    Fuuuuuuuuck. I lost my credit card and won't get my new on till the 28th. Is there any way to reserve a ticket by chance? I want to go so bad and don't want to risk tickets selling out.

Find friend with credit card, give him cash?

• InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    Yeaheaheaheah! Just bought it up... Carl is going to be there! This party is going to be the balls!

2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Initialdor wrote: »
    Yeaheaheaheah! Just bought it up... Carl is going to be there! This party is going to be the balls!

Oh god are you the guy that cosplay's Carl every PAX?
    All my yes

NSw0gum.png
  • InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Coldbrew wrote: »
    Oh god are you the guy that cosplay's Carl every PAX?
    All my yes

Yep! The Primes, anyway. I've been told I play it well (no sense fixin what aint broke) and I already drink like Carl, so I figure these parties are just the ticket :)

Edit: I'm going to break out the Carl cosplay early to catch the end of the Giants/Pats preseason game @ Earl's on the Ave on Wednesday August 29th. Very unofficial here; I gotta work that day and Thursday... I won't be there before 6:30 (game starts @ 4:30 PDT), and I can't drink in full-form, but if anyone likes their drinks large, Earl's is the spot. It's in the U-District; at least a cab or (the 71, 72, or 73) bus from downtown.

Initialdor on
    2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
    Down to 78 tickets, gogogo!

We're close to announcing our final band lineup, too. Progress is being made. Sending the contracts to Jillian's this week.

I hope you guys enjoy chip tunes. :P

NSw0gum.png
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    Not gonna be any variety?

why are you smelling it?
  • RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    Unexpected income=pressured by friends into signing up. Never gone to this in my previous...5 years? I am hoping it's awesome!

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    Coldbrew wrote: »
    I hope you guys enjoy chip tunes. :P

Only crazy people don't.
    Ravenger wrote: »
    Unexpected income=pressured by friends into signing up. Never gone to this in my previous...5 years? I am hoping it's awesome!

Awesome doesn't begin to describe it. I went last year and it was easily one of the top 3 parts of the PAX experience for me. And it sounds like this year's going to be even bigger. =D

This'll be my third year at PAX and my third PPPD; I couldn't imagine going without going, if you know what I mean.

BUY YOUR TICKETS PEOPLE

• mikegonzalezmikegonzalez Registered User regular
    Why does the number of remaining tickets drop so dramatically when you click the drop down menu? It drops from 75 tickets remaining to 13.

"I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."

XBL: ii Mike G ii - PSN: Greddy21 - Steam: notmikegonzalez - Slytherin - Death Eater
  • ramen215ramen215 Registered User regular
    Ravenger wrote: »

well this certainly just got a whole lot better xD

Track Record: ~Prime '12 Prime '13
  • sanovahsanovah Nerd of the West San Diego, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Question for anhyone that's a PPP pro. What's the easiest way to get up to jillians? I'm only 20 so I can't rent a car so my only options are either taking a taxi or using the bus system. I figure the bus will be cheaper so I'm. Leaning more towards that, but um having trouble finding which stop and route I want. If anyone is a seattle native or just knows the routes and stops ill be staying at the westin

• KevaduKevadu Registered User regular
    sanovah, you can walk there in ~20 minutes. Personally I wouldn't even bother with a bus.

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Agreed. It's not exactly 'right next door' but it's definitely a reasonable walk through the South Lake Union district, which is fairly tame.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
This discussion has been closed.